trump says he mixed up the words "would" and wouldn't"

RedZone

He has been labeled a Nazi. False. He doen't succumb to the Deep State. True his manner of speaking can be course. But what he is doing is standing up for the working American, but see it your way. Hate him if you want to, even while he is changing this country for the better. Look at the facts not at how the liberal media portrays him. You watch too much CNN.

7 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

He has been labeled a Nazi. False. He doen't succumb to the Deep State. True his manner of speaking can be course. But what he is doing is standing up for the working American, but see it your way. Hate him if you want to, even while he is changing this country for the better. Look at the facts not at how the liberal media portrays him. You watch too much CNN.

It's clear you don't want to talk about the summit, putin or anything else concerning the topic.

So, not much to say to you truly.

Sad though even FOX basically called trump a moron yesterday.....later

Yep and he is one to say he is wrong sometimes. Just as he did after the summit, about being critical of our Intel. But he went ahead with the summit even after the indictments were handed down right before it. Do you think those indictments were released then for a reason? Get real man. He didn't cancel. Talk to your foes. How will things get better by refusing to do so? He will engage with our enemies thru a position of strength not weakness. But no dialogue, then no change. Who financed the the investigation? Couldn't have been Hillary, right? And where are the facts that the President was in collusion? If they have them, why don't they show them. Pretty sure Russian hackers infiltrated us, but they weren't in collusion with Trump. You know damn well if they had, it would be out. I mean they have only had 2 yrs to prove a falsehood that was bankrolled by the loser in the last election. Please stop living in a fantasy land.

41 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Yep and he is one to say he is wrong sometimes. Just as he did after the summit, about being critical of our Intel. But he went ahead with the summit even after the indictments were handed down right before it. Do you think those indictments were released then for a reason? Get real man. He didn't cancel. Talk to your foes. How will things get better by refusing to do so? He will engage with our enemies thru a position of strength not weakness. But no dialogue, then no change. Who financed the the investigation? Couldn't have been Hillary, right? And where are the facts that the President was in collusion? If they have them, why don't they show them. Pretty sure Russian hackers infiltrated us, but they weren't in collusion with Trump. You know damn well if they had, it would be out. I mean they have only had 2 yrs to prove a falsehood that was bankrolled by the loser in the last election. Please stop living in a fantasy land.

It hasn't been two years, Mueller was appointed the spring of 2017.  Some murder investigations take longer, this has higher stakes and ramifications; therefore, detail, accuracy, and thoroughness are more important than meeting an artificial deadline.

one important factor that has already been proven for collusion, and that is Russian interference for the sole benefit of getting trump into office. The other part to prove is that trump knew and was complicit in the act.

does it have to be a nefarious reason why the indictments came down right before the summit?  Could it be that mueller was protecting American  interests and the president in the hopes he would cancel and not be potentially compromised by the Russians?  Mueller would be in the best position to know this, just a thought,

Horsefly I consider you a friend but in the end Trump will not be impeached. No doubt charm school could benefit him. But he's not  a Washington insider. He doesn't conform to their standards of what a politician should be. He is a free spirit. Like he said, he didn't need this. My god,   he's a billionaire slumming it in the white house. He is there because he believes in what he is doing. I happen to believe that we need change too. The status quo can get you nowhere and get you there fast. He is neither a dem of rep. I don't believe that the investigation has anything to incriminate him other than his off the wall personality. And that just won't fly. The Russians probably wanted him in office, but they didn't put him into office, The public put him into office just as they have all previous presidents. So now we equate murder investigations with political investigation?, I think you would have to look at the Clinton's if you were looking to tie murder and politics together, yeah just do a bit of research. Obviously we both like HS football but our political views differ. To each his own but don't don't politics separate friendships please.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Horsefly I consider you a friend but in the end Trump will not be impeached. No doubt charm school could benefit him. But he's not  a Washington insider. He doesn't conform to their standards of what a politician should be. He is a free spirit. Like he said, he didn't need this. My god,   he's a billionaire slumming it in the white house. He is there because he believes in what he is doing. I happen to believe that we need change too. The status quo can get you nowhere and get you there fast. He is neither a dem of rep. I don't believe that the investigation has anything to incriminate him other than his off the wall personality. And that just won't fly. The Russians probably wanted him in office, but they didn't put him into office, The public put him into office just as they have all previous presidents. So now we equate murder investigations with political investigation?, I think you would have to look at the Clinton's if you were looking to tie murder and politics together, yeah just do a bit of research. Obviously we both like HS football but our political views differ. To each his own but don't don't politics separate friendships please.

I'm not mad at you, I have plenty of friends on both sides of the aisles.  I'm an independent.

no he won't be impeached because the conservative congress won't approach it.  I believe at the end of the day he and his family will materially benefit from this presidency.  

I was only equating political and murder investigations from the  standpoint that they can take time to complet due to finding witnesses, interviews, investigations, etc.

• Like 1

I saw that same act in second grade when a kid told the teacher the dog ate his homework...he misspoke?!...LOL..and his minions of course believe him while the rest of the world knows that was just one of his 6 daily lies.....and an ugly one at that....then  he ends it with "it could have been others" and steps on his own toes once again!...O.o...the embarrassment grows by the day...

20 hours ago, RedZone said:

Sounds more like a rouge incompetent lying president who cannot speak in public if that's the best card he can play after getting his ass kicked yesterday and today. 

BUT, you see it your way. 

rogue....

rouge is .... makeup... you know the stuff you circle your butthole with for your tranny?

regards,

allknowingasshole

• Haha 2