Trump Knew of Putin's Involvement in 2016 U.S. Election 2 weeks before his inauguration

stanscript

1 hour ago, concha said:

Putin's bitch strikes again.

When will America wake up to Trump's treachery?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/20/pentagon-send-200-million-military-aid-package-ukr/

The Defense Department approved a $200 million military aid package to Ukrainian forces on Friday, bringing the total amount of American weapons and equipment sent to support Kiev’s fight against Russian-backed separatists in the country to $1 billion.

Let us not hurt ourselves in sending weapons to increase their lethality! Hell, we even sent medical supplies to stop the bleeding when they get pummeled!  😂 

“...capabilities to enhance Ukraine’s command and control, situational awareness systems, secure communications, military mobility, night vision, and military medical treatment”

1 hour ago, concha said:

Putin's bitch strikes again.

When will America wake up to Trump's treachery?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/20/pentagon-send-200-million-military-aid-package-ukr/

The Defense Department approved a $200 million military aid package to Ukrainian forces on Friday, bringing the total amount of American weapons and equipment sent to support Kiev’s fight against Russian-backed separatists in the country to $1 billion.

in damage control mode today??....you can't hear the world still laughing at his ass-kissing act??.....😉

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Let us not hurt ourselves in sending weapons to increase their lethality! Hell, we even sent medical supplies to stop the bleeding when they get pummeled!  😂 

“...capabilities to enhance Ukraine’s command and control, situational awareness systems, secure communications, military mobility, night vision, and military medical treatment”

You mean like the Javelin missiles and launchers, and M107A1 sniper systems already approved?

Still crying laughing?

🤣

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep, great defenses against Russian Air Forces, which have been deployed in the region recently.

So, having been made to look foolish, let's pivot... 🤣

What will be the response if and when MANPADS are provided?

Anything to attack Trump...

14 minutes ago, concha said:

So, having been made to look foolish, let's pivot... 🤣

What will be the response if and when MANPADS are provided?

Anything to attack Trump...

I'm arguing proportional force and reply, we should be doing more based on the Budapest Memorandum.  Russsia has been deploying aircraft, pointing out that we are giving them anti tank weapons does not help the level of escalation in that region, now does it?.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I'm arguing proportional force, we should be doing more based on the Budapest Memorandum.  Russsia has been deploying aircraft, pointing put that we are giving them anti tank weapons does not help the level of escalation in that region, now does it?.  

And I'm saying we may well get there.

Heavy armor has been an issue. Javelins address that.

The overarching point is that you people take any and every opportunity to accept any bullshit Putin accusation against he president, when critical actions speak to him standing up to Putin - certainly more than the last guy.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

And I'm saying we may well get there.

Heavy armor has been an issue. Javelins address that.

The overarching point is that you people take any and every opportunity to accept any bullshit Putin accusation against he president, when critical actions speak to him standing up to Putin - certainly more than the last guy.

But you were gloating NOW as if what we are doing proves Trump is not in cahoots with Russia.

Truthfully, I don't know if he is or not, I'm not convinced either way.