Trump Knew of Putin's Involvement in 2016 U.S. Election 2 weeks before his inauguration

stanscript

The New York Times is reporting that President-Elect  Trump was informed by U.S. Intelligence on January 6, 2017 of Putin's role in disrupting the U.S. Election.  Putin ordered the hacking.

So, no witch hunt. 

No witch hunt. 

No witch  hunt.

Trump has been misleading the public for over 18 months and the gullibles took it hook, line and sinker.  Trump was shown captured texts and emails proving Putin's involvement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trump-intelligence-russian-election-meddling-.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-expected-in-new-york-to-brief-trump-on-russian-hacking/2017/01/06/5f591416-d41a-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?utm_term=.7400d1d9f959

and the declassified report from FOX News                http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/06/report-on-russian-activities-and-intentions-in-recent-us-elections.html

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, stanscript said:

The New York Times is reporting that President-Elect  Trump was informed by U.S. Intelligence on January 6, 2017 of Putin's role in disrupting the U.S. Election.  Putin ordered the hacking.

So, no witch hunt. 

No witch hunt. 

No witch  hunt.

Trump has been misleading the public for over 18 months and the gullibles took it hook, line and sinker.  Trump was shown captured texts and emails proving Putin's involvement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trump-intelligence-russian-election-meddling-.html

trump is white trash.

• Haha 1

This is huge.  Thank you, stanscript, for posting.

Trump was shown direct evidence that Putin personally ordered the election hack.  Trump who stood side by side with Putin in Helsinki.  Who met with him privately for two hours with only an American translator in the room.  Who denied our CIA, FBI and NSA and has attempted to lie and mislead the American public for 18 months.  All attempting to obscure facts during an ongoing criminal investigation-of himself.

Trump, as John Brennan former head of the CIA said, is treasonous.

41 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

This is obstruction of justice.

No, it is not.  Although you wish it were so.  This Russian election “hack” has taken on mythical status in the minds of the Left.  In reality, it had the influence of a thimble full of bleach poured into the Great Lakes of election coverage.

Reality check.  Most Americans think the Russians did hack.  They do not think it was serious as Russians are always doing stuff like that.  They do not think it affected the election.  They do not believe Trump when he expresses doubt about the Russian hack.  At the same time they do not care that they don’t believe him - because they think the whole thing is STUPID!  And they wish to God something else would supersede this story so they could watch the news again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bormio said:

No, it is not.  Although you wish it were so.  This Russian election “hack” has taken on mythical status in the minds of the Left.  In reality, it had the influence of a thimble full of bleach poured into the Great Lakes of election coverage.

I am also sick of this “left” crap.  From the Bush family to John Kasich to Joe Scarborough to Nicole Wallace (all Republicans) it is about Americans who are standing up to the traitor, Trump.

6 hours ago, BigDrop said:

This is obstruction of justice.

..yes it is...after he spent the last year and a half brainwashing his minions into this believing his "witch hunt" B.S...The Commander and Chief Liar is what he is...he's his own propaganda machine playing his minions like a fiddle....just like they like to be played..his minions will simply chalk this groundbreaking story as just more "fake news'....and the fight for truth goes on....😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

maybe you need to keep that head buried in the sand?....you can't handle reality...your boy has lied to you for the last year and a half...how do you feel about that??...like you were played??....cause you certainly were and drank all the Kool-Aid you could get...just like GSB...sad..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bormio said:

• Like 1

All this intercepted stuff from the Russians - and apparently nothing outlining collusion.  If there was, Mueller would already be working on his memoirs.

There is fear that there will never be evidence of a conspiracy or collusion, so the attempt now is to somehow turn Russian hacking into an impeachable offense in the absence of collusion.  But yelling that something is obstruction, even loudly, does not make it so.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Consider me uninformed (Which on this topic and most political hot topics I generally am), but what exactly is the action in question?  What was actually hacked / disrupted?  Just curious where this whole thing started.  Thanks.

Just access the links in my first post above.  There are new things breaking every day.  It looks like the FBI has solid evidence that the Russians funneled money to the NRA to use in support of Republican candidates.  The story gets bigger and more bizarre on a daily basis.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Consider me uninformed (Which on this topic and most political hot topics I generally am), but what exactly is the action in question?  What was actually hacked / disrupted?  Just curious where this whole thing started.  Thanks.

DNC campaign e-mails

1 minute ago, stanscript said:

Just access the links in my first post above.  There are new things breaking every day.  It looks like the FBI has solid information that the Russians funneled money to the NRA to use in support of Republican candidates.  The story gets bigger and more bizarre on a daily basis.

I understand that, but isn't foreign money being used in lobbying efforts something that has been going on forever?  Forgive me if I am incorrect, but I thought that every politician, R or D, has been grabbing as much money as possible from different lobbying groups since the beginning of time. 

5 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I understand that, but isn't foreign money being used in lobbying efforts something that has been going on forever?  Forgive me if I am incorrect, but I thought that every politician, R or D, has been grabbing as much money as possible from different lobbying groups since the beginning of time. 

Pay attention to the arrest of Maria Butina.

Money laundering has been going on forever.  Doesn't make it right or legal.

Your assumption that Rep. and Dem. are equally corrupt is a Republican myth.  

If you want to stay informed, watch either MSNBC or CNN at night for what is really NEWS.  You get a super sanitized version from FOX, if at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Bill Clinton - Asian $ - remember?

1 minute ago, stanscript said:

Pay attention to the arrest of Maria Butina.

Money laundering has been going on forever.  Doesn't make it right or legal.

Maybe I am misunderstood but my original question is still not clarified.  I still do not know the crux of what is being looked into here.  What hack / event / occurrence, etc. specifically disrupted the election?  I am genuinely curious about the underlying issue at hand. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

foreign money/influence is a BIG no-no in our elections...

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So he wasnt president when he apparently found out. 

Yes, that's correct.  So he has been lying since BEFORE he was President and continues for 18 months of his Presidency. All this "witch hunt" BS  is just a smokescreen to confuse his base.  He drops BS and his base eats it up.