Trump Knew of Putin's Involvement in 2016 U.S. Election 2 weeks before his inauguration

stanscript

Just now, DBP66 said:

foreign money/influence is a BIG no-no in our elections...

I am not going to argue that, because I genuinely do not know lobbying rules or regulations.  I just always assumed foreign $$ from Europe and Asia was funneled by lobbying firms into campaign funds on a regular basis. 

1 minute ago, stanscript said:

Yes, that's correct.  So he has been lying since BEFORE he was President and continues for 18 months of his Presidency. All this "witch hunt" BS  is just a smokescreen to confuse his base.  He drops BS and his base eats it up. 

...everyday....

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I am not going to argue that, because I genuinely do not know lobbying rules or regulations.  I just always assumed foreign $$ from Europe and Asia was funneled by lobbying firms into campaign funds on a regular basis. 

should never happen...so if this story is true about this Russian chick spy funneling 40 million to the republicons is BIG news....not "fake" news....

Just now, stanscript said:

Yes, that's correct.  So he has been lying since BEFORE he was President and continues for 18 months of his Presidency. All this "witch hunt" BS  is just a smokescreen to confuse his base.  He drops BS and his base eats it up. 

That is if you believe the NYT. I cant wait to trump wins 2020. The reactions should just be priceless. Like someone stated every country including our own interferes with elections. Like I've stated if Russia or whatever decided your vote that your just dumb. You should know who your voting for. Midterms are coming up soon you should know who your voting for. Same with 2020

6 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Maybe I am misunderstood but my original question is still not clarified.  I still do not know the crux of what is being looked into here.  What hack / event / occurrence, etc. specifically disrupted the election?  I am genuinely curious about the underlying issue at hand. 

The Russians apparently hacked some DNC e-mails that were later made public and were a bit embarrassing at the time.  However, none of the outraged here probably even remember what was in the e-mails without looking it up - they were that insignificant.

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Obama was briefed about the same stuff during the election and chose not to act. Yawn. 

so that means it didn't happen??...you were lied to and played the fool for Donny for the last year and a half....he knew all along Putin was 100% behind the attack of our political system...despite him standing next to Putin the other day and telling him he's right....:$..an act of treason....

and BTW...Obama didn't "act" because he didn't want to influence the election in any way...had he announced Trump was under investigation he would be blamed for "fixing" the election for Hillary....something Donny cried about daily...#realitysucks

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The more He makes you act like this, the more I love, respect and support Him. 

Obama didn't act on Russian election meddling in our election in order to not influence the election.

That's what Dumbass just said.

Think about that.

• Haha 2

Obama knows about Russian election meddling and does shit about it. HERO

Obama promises flexibility to Medvedev and Putin for crap he isn't willing to be open to the American people about...  SAVIOR

Trump supplies weapons to the Ukraine, signs new sanctions on Russia, pushes the Western European allies to not buy Russian gas, pushes NATO to increase military spending, opposes Putin in Syria killing hundreds of Russian mercs... but he's Putin's puppet.

Stupidity should be painful.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Obama didn't act on Russian election meddling in our election in order to not influence the election.

That's what Dumbass just said.

Think about that.

by "act" he could have let the public know fool....think about that...like they all knew about Hillary's server and Podesta's leaked e-mai via Russia...you and GSB play the naïve simpleton pretty good!!

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The more He makes you act like this, the more I love, respect and support Him. 

act like what??...I see the facts and know what reality is??....you're a lost Trump puppy....:$...desperate once again??...^^ breaking out the goofy Russian memes....O.o

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Obama's FBI Director, CIA Director and Director of Natl Intel are all conspiring to remove our great POTUS. And it ain't working!!! The will of the People always come out on top. Always. 

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

LOL...your still selling your "deep state" BULLSHIT??!....comical isn't the word anymore..."nuts" is more like it..you need to stay away from Fox news...BIG time...

48 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Our bet was that Trumps son in law would be in jail about nine months ago. Still waiting. I won. #winning

how could that be when the investigation isn't over?...he still can't get certain clearances...your boy wonder is going down..BE PATIENT grasshopper...