In Honor of Coach Lad.

The Comish

Dear members,

We are temporarily FREEZING the membership at 699 members in honor of the simple humbleness of the great coach of DLS

This site prides itself on having values that exemplify the DLS spirit.

We could easily have been at 700 members a few days ago, prior to the freeze.

After an appropriate time, we will release the freeze.

Thank you in advance for your thoughtfulness during this lead up to the 2018 season.

-The Comish

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Comish said:

Dear members,

We are temporarily FREEZING the membership at 699 members in honor of the simple humbleness of the great coach of DLS

This site prides itself on having values that exemplify the DLS spirit.

We could easily have been at 700 members a few days ago, prior to the freeze.

After an appropriate time, we will release the freeze.

Thank you in advance for your thoughtfulness during this lead up to the 2018 season.

-The Comish

Jist fer shits and giggles! Just HOW is Lad ALL THAT, when after his team started actually playing somebody decent! They were a lil above average? You DO realize of course, that he is STILL supplying input on the sideline?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Jist fer shits and giggles! Just HOW is Lad ALL THAT, when after his team started actually playing somebody decent! They were a lil above average? You DO realize of course, that he is STILL supplying input on the sideline?

Greatest record of any high school football coach ever.  Deep, deep respect for what he accomplished dating to forty years ago.

Deep, deep respect for the man and the school who supports him.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Greatest record of any high school football coach ever.  Deep, deep respect for what he accomplished dating to forty years ago.

WHO                             DID                                   HE                       BEAT? And he is STILL giving MAJOR input into the Spartie program!

29 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

He took over a losing high school football program and built it into a regional power and then a national power.

In 1998, he took his team south to play MD, who I think won 2 MNC's in the 90s. He would play MD 4 years in a row and LBP 2 years in a row, and in one of those years, LBP was a consensus 1 or 2 in the nation among national pollsters. He also took his team to HI to play the state champions there and hosted the LA state champions, and he beat all of them.

That's at least a 5-year run in which he played somebody decent and won. And he did it without causing any controversy about how he ran his program and without ever allowing his personal life to embarrass himself or his school. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

HOW     MANY      STATE      CHAMPIONSHIPS         did            he            win? I'll tell you how many,..................................................................….ZERO! Because with the exception of LB Poly, they didn't PLAY against SOCAL!

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

He took over a losing high school football program and built it into a regional power and then a national power.

In 1998, he took his team south to play MD, who I think won 2 MNC's in the 90s. He would play MD 4 years in a row and LBP 2 years in a row, and in one of those years, LBP was a consensus 1 or 2 in the nation among national polls. He also took his team to HI to play the state champions there and hosted the LA state champions, and he beat all of them.

That's at least a 5-year run in which he played somebody decent and won. And he did it without causing any controversy about how he ran his program and without ever allowing his personal life to embarrass himself or his school. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID RUSH PROPST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In ten seasons, Coach ProPst has given Colquitt more successes, than in the previous NINETY SEASONS! And Colquitt was a national power in season THREE, getting screwed by USA TODAY #3 Grayson, with Wayne Gallman, and Robert Nkemdiche, in the 2011 semis, 35-31!

And he had no controversy because your Left Wing whackado media sees NO issue with recruiting playas to Concord from SANFRANSICKO and OAKLAND! Do you SERIOUSLY want anyone to believe that with 900 students, DLS was ALL WORLD without MASSIVE RECRUITING? HELL, they barely have a fricking stadium! CALIFORNIA HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL is a FUCKING JOKE! You girls couldn't get outta your own way without TRANSFERS! But THAT'S the way it's ALWAYS BEEN! They were transferring when I was stationed out there in 1969! 

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WHO                             DID                                   HE                       BEAT? And he is STILL giving MAJOR input into the Spartie program!

MD 4x in a row.

LBP 2x in a row.

Cen10 in 2 out of 3 meetings.

Folsom.

Servite, who went 14-1, and who were both the Trinity League champions and the P-5 champions. 

Mission Viejo in 2 out of 4 meetings.

ECA.

St. Louis.

BG. 

Mullen.

Elder.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID RUSH PROPST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In ten seasons, Coach ProPst has given Colquitt more successes, than in the previous NINETY SEASONS! And Colquitt was a national power in season THREE, getting screwed by USA TODAY #3 Grayson, with Wayne Gallman, and Robert Nkemdiche, in the 2011 semis, 35-31!

Sounds like they're both good coaches.

Are you so confused as to think that praising Lad somehow diminishes Propst?

9 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Did Propst ever embarrass himself or his school by the way he ran his program or his personal life?

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Sounds like they're both good coaches.

Are you so confused as to think that praising Lad somehow diminishes Propst?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but Coach ProPst plays a FAR great schedule than Lad EVER thought of! THREE NATIOINSALLY ranked teams in the 2015 playoffs, BAXCK, to BACK, to BACK!

I remember one season, that Lad had FINALLY decided to test the waters in the SOUTHEAST, when Evangel Christian was to come to SO CAL, with it's ALL World QB Josh Booty! Cause, well Cali don't TRAVEL and don't do HUMIDITY! Then, Booty decides to opt out after for whatever reason, dear ole DAD was let go by ECA! And ECA went to play MIGHTY DLS, using a WR at QB! That was one of the years when DLS had a DL that had nobody bigger than 235lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you KIDDLIN ME?

And anybody who would make an inner city school (LB Poly)coached by a SCHOOL TEACHER #1, is INSANE!

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but Coach ProPst plays a FAR great schedule than Lad EVER thought of! THREE NATIOINSALLY ranked teams in the 2015 playoffs, BAXCK, to BACK, to BACK!

I remember one season, that Lad had FINALLY decided to test the waters in the SOUTHEAST, when Evangel Christian was to come to SO CAL, with it's ALL World QB Josh Booty! Cause, well Cali don't TRAVEL and don't do HUMIDITY! Then, Booty decides to opt out after for whatever reason, dear ole DAD was let go by ECA! And ECA went to play MIGHTY DLS, using a WR at QB! That was one of the years when DLS had a DL that had nobody bigger than 235lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you KIDDLIN ME?

And anybody who would make an inner city school (LB Poly)coached by a SCHOOL TEACHER #1, is INSANE!

DLS itself (forget about the rest of CA) has been to HI, WA, OH, NJ, FL, CO and TX.

I don't think you want to bring up travelling while you're blowing Rush. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Did Propst ever embarrass himself or his school by the way he ran his program or his personal life?

You being a supporter of a supposed CHURCH SCHOOL, I would think that you'd be the FIRST to say, that the man deserves a second chance! But I GUESS NOT! To MY knowledge, he has done NOTHING to embarrass the Colquitt County PUBLIC School Packers, unless WINNING is a SIN! The head butting incident was an attempt to wake up the future NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, from a four point deficit! After the head butting, Colquitt went on a 35-7 tear in IMMORTALITY! Mill Creek had the #1 D in the state, having given up 6.5 pts. per game, in going 13-0 and nationally ranked!

And as a cancer survivor, he is currently happily married to our chief nutritionist, Mrs. Stefnie ProPst!

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

You being a supporter of a supposed CHURCH SCHOOL, I would think that you'd be the FIRST to say, that the man deserves a second chance! But I GUESS NOT! To MY knowledge, he has done NOTHING to embarrass the Colquitt County PUBLIC School Packers, unless WINNING is a SIN! The head butting incident was an attempt to wake up the future NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, from a four point deficit! After the head butting, Colquitt went on a 35-7 tear in IMMORTALITY! Mill Creek had the #1 D in the state, having given up 6.5 pts. per game, in going 13-0 and nationally ranked!

And as a cancer survivor, he is currently happily married to our chief nutritionist, Mrs. Stefnie ProPst!

I never suggested that he didn't deserve a second chance.

My point was that Lad never embarrassed his school by running a questionable program or by allowing his personal life to interfere with his office, which is a good reason to show him some respect as a coach of young men. 

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

DLS itself (forget about CA) has been to HI, OH, NJ, FL, CO and TX.

I don't think you want to bring up travelling while you're blowing Rush. 

And they got the SHIT beat out um in FLAAAAWDA TOO! And WHO, EXACTLY, is going to travel 3000 miles, to play a church school with a 1000 seat stadium?

NICE TOUCH with the BJ comment, CHURCH BOY! But that's what you boys like, now ain't it? Say hello to Father Fellatio!

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

My point was that Lad never embarrassed his school by running a questionable program or by allowing his personal life to interfere with his office, which is a good reason to show him some respect as a coach of young men. 

THEN WHY DID YOU BRING UP SUCH A CHEAP SHOT THERE SKIPPY? He has been GREAT for Moultrie, and Moultrie has been great for HIM! I think that they saved his soul, and HE saved their TEAM!

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It ain't questionable in Cali, because you clowns don't think ANYTHING of MASSIVE transfers! We get ONE QB from MEEEECHIGAN, and ALL HELL broke loose! He couldn't even play backup QB, until his WHOLE family made the physical move to Moultrie! Never mind, that they had already bought a house, and dear ole DAD was employed in the city as a detective, with the local Sheriff's office!

CONVERSELY, does ANYBODY in their RIGHT MIND, think that DLS and Lad DEVELOPED a half dozen NFL stars, from a student body of 900? THAT'S AAA in Georgia dude! GIT REAL pilgrim!

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

And they got the SHIT beat out um in FLAAAAWDA TOO! And WHO, EXACTLY, is going to travel 3000 miles, to play a church school with a 1000 seat stadium?

NICE TOUCH with the BJ comment, CHURCH BOY! But that's what you boys like, now ain't it? Say hello to Father Fellatio!

I don't know whether you've been following HSFB lately, but the church schools are dominating at the national level. And it's not uncommon to pick a venue down the street if you need more seats.

I'm not much for jokes about pedophilia.

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

It ain't questionable in Cali, because you clowns don't think ANYTHING of MASSIVE transfers! We get ONE QB from MEEEECHIGAN, and ALL HELL broke loose! He couldn't even play backup QB, until his WHOLE family made the physical move to Moultrie! Never mind, that they had already bought a house, and dear ole DAD was employed in the city as a detective, with the local Sheriff's office!

CONVERSELY, does ANYBODY in their RIGHT MIND, think that DLS and Lad DEVELOPED a half dozen NFL stars, from a student body of 900? THAT'S AAA in Georgia dude! GIT REAL pilgrim!

How's Grayson doing? Are they still in GA?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I don't know whether you've been following HSFB lately, but the church schools are dominating at the national level. And it's not uncommon to pick a venue down the street if you need more seats.

I'm not much for jokes about pedophilia.

Then, I suggest that you folks don't anoint gay preachers! There is a PRICE to be paid for celibacy!

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

THEN WHY DID YOU BRING UP SUCH A CHEAP SHOT THERE SKIPPY? He has been GREAT for Moultrie, and Moultrie has been great for HIM! I think that they saved his soul, and HE saved their TEAM!

It wasn't a cheap shot. Being an example is an important part of coaching young people. 

Just now, Belly Bob said:

It wasn't a cheap shot. Being an example is an important part of coaching young people. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DLS condones raping the countryside for the best of the best, to come to a lil pissain't church school of 900?xD Brentwood Academy in Nashville(enrollment 325) tried that in the mid nineties, when they won back to back big school state championships! And as a result, it resulted in TWO YEARS PROBATION, and the implementation of SEPARATE LEAGUES for public and private schools in the Tennessee!