Soccer player cut for being Christian

Nolebull813

No two ways about it. She was cut for not throwing her beliefs in the trash. This is Core rot that Obama instilled in America. Probably the worst most divisive he did as President. Villify Christians and Catholics while elevating the LGBTQRSTUV community. If you don't submit complete support for gays than you are a hateful bigot that deserves their life destroyed. Him and his henchmen have enforced this for too long. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jaelene-hinkle-blackballed-uswnt-religious-beliefs-054747436.html

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No two ways about it. She was cut for not throwing her beliefs in the trash. This is Core rot that Obama instilled in America. Probably the worst most divisive he did as President. Villify Christians and Catholics while elevating the LGBTQRSTUV community. If you don't submit complete support for gays than you are a hateful bigot that deserves their life destroyed. Him and his henchmen have enforced this for too long. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jaelene-hinkle-blackballed-uswnt-religious-beliefs-054747436.html

Image result for you need to chill out

Do you see who is the only person that keep following you and liking this Nutjob stuff?  I got respect for you but damn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You know that's the case. Drummer is just real and doesn't sugar coat shit. 

You just gotta be aware and push back on these domestic terrorist LGBT people. They are a mob who causes emotional and economic calamity. 

Stay woke 😂

If you two are the devout Christians that you keep professing and defending why don't you do what the Bible directs you too do and stop these Homosexuals?  Stop being a hypocrite.  Clearly you are surrounded by them as you speak of them AD Nauseam.

By the way King James VI and I was in fact a Homosexual. :D  

Leviticus 20:13, states in no uncertain terms that homosexuals should be killed:

"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

To keep it 100% The Catholic Church that you are putting on a pedestal would be a good place to start your rampage. 

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

If you two are the devout Christians that you keep professing and defending why don't you do what the Bible directs you too do and stop these Homosexuals?  Stop being a hypocrite.  Clearly you are surrounded by them as you speak of them AD Nauseam.

Leviticus 20:13, states in no uncertain terms that homosexuals should be killed:

"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Leviticus.

That must be New Testament.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Leviticus.

That must be New Testament.

funny I forgot the 1st part of the Bible is to be dismissed. (How convenient)B|  Why include it in the Bible if it doesn't apply?  Oh and since you brought it up stop talking about Homo's being sinful since the Old Testament is the only part that mentions it.9_9  And since it don't count while eating your Pork you should enjoy male Company.  Stop trying to have it both ways. We can eat Swine now the Old Testament don't count. But we can still hate Gays because the Old Testament says so. 

What part of the Bible do these guys follow.  They seem to be confused as Hell if this were Muslims,  Hindus or Atheist. I could only imaging the daily drumbeat.

The Catholic Church is enabling the sex abuse crisis by forcing gay priests to stay in the closet

The Catholic Church is being rocked — again — by high-level sexual abuse scandals, with allegations in recent weeks surfacing in Chile, Honduras and the District, home to Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, a once-super-popular cleric who is facing accusations by five males of harassment or abuse.

And again, people say they are shocked and outraged, which shows how Catholics still refuse to see that there is an underlying issue to these cases. It is the fact that almost all of them concern males — whether they are adolescents, post-pubescent teens or young men.

• Like 2

I have long passed on a certain segment of America giving me tutelage about Elaha.  Have at it about Obama and what he did to destroy everything.  Did he motivate your Catholic Priest to become 1st Class Rump Rangers?  Seem these Bad HOMBRES been humping around since THE BLACK MUSLIM OBAMA was a mere tot in Hawaii with his two old WHITE GRANPARENTS teaching him how to be a good Muslim Boy. B| Just damn COO COO Image result for DROPPED MIC

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

A REAL Christian or Catholic follows the teachings of JC and that's to love your fellow man.  No matter what faults they may have.  PERIOD!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I have long passed on a certain segment of America giving me tutelage about Elaha.  Have at it about Obama and what he did to destroy everything.  Did he motivate your Catholic Priest to become 1st Class Rump Rangers?  Seem these Bad HOMBRES been humping around since THE BLACK MUSLIM OBAMA was a mere tot in Hawaii with his two old WHITE GRANPARENTS teaching him how to be a good Muslim Boy. B| Just damn COO COO 

If that was directed at me, congrats on addressing lots of stuff I didn't comment on.

I'm not shocked. When in doubt, change the subject.

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha.  They are a group of 5 and no matter what sort of hateful or whacked out thing they post, the dodo birds will follow. 

I am astonished. These Right WIng Nutjobs hate GAYS.  90% of them have the KING JAMES BIBLE in their Homes.  Dude was a Flaiming Homosexual and behind the Greatest Transportation of Slaves in History.  His BIBLE MOTIVATED THE HELL OUT OF THEM.  FACT.

#MAGA like a MOFO.  Then turn around and expect you to let them teach you about Yeshua and Elaha. >:( Or as they say Jesus and GOD ¬¬

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Where did you get all of this out of saying the soccer player was cut due to her beliefs of not conforming to social bullying? 

Lol. It comes so natural to bash people of faith. 

The Obama gift that keeps on giving 

Because this is what you posted:  Maybe all the Gay males should run to the Catholic Church.  I am sure they will gladly be welcomed with Open arms. :D No one is bashing anyone's faith.  Most just know what Hypocrisy is when they see it or hear it sir.

This is Core rot that Obama instilled in America. Probably the worst most divisive he did as President. Villify Christians and Catholics while elevating the LGBTQRSTUV community.

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes I said he created a culture of socially persecuting people of faith for not conforming to social acceptance of LGBT people. His policies reflected this. 

What did this have to do with all the anti Christian rhetoric you were spewing? 

Stop taking the Truth As Anti Christian.  Show me the one Lie I professed.  I am not Anti any Faith.  You claimed Obama instilled some Trait in America.  That is str8 B.S.  African Americans are overwhelmingly Christian and majority Anti-Gay.  So how was he able to instill this in everyone but them?  Damn Ridiculous.  For such angry people you have fragile psyche's.  That's ironic as hell isn't it.

Not believing your B.S. isn't Anti Christian.  Are you Anti Muslim? You say terrible Things about that Faith all the time.  Imagine if a Muslim was to call you out for being Anti Muslim.  See how things work outside the Right wing Bubble. 

Catholic Church - Abuse Problems (fact)

King James - Gay (Fact)

Radical Muslims hate Gays (Fact)

You're spewing Anti-Rhetoric without any substance or proof.  I provided proof of what I said.

35 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Stop taking the Truth As Anti Christian.  Show me the one Lie I professed.  I am not Anti any Faith.  You claimed Obama instilled some Trait in America.  That is str8 B.S.  African Americans are overwhelmingly Christian and majority Anti-Gay.  So how was he able to instill this in everyone but them?  Damn Ridiculous.  For such angry people you have fragile psyche's.  That's ironic as hell isn't it.

Not believing your B.S. isn't Anti Christian.  Are you Anti Muslim? You say terrible Things about that Faith all the time.  Imagine if a Muslim was to call you out for being Anti Muslim.  See how things work outside the Right wing Bubble. 

Catholic Church - Abuse Problems (fact)

King James - Gay (Fact)

Radical Muslims hate Gays (Fact)

You're spewing Anti-Rhetoric without any substance or proof.  I provided proof of what I said.

I said his policies have created that environment. The far left judges he appointed and the threaten to defund public schools was very concerning. 

His politics were so far left they alienated groups of faith, and elevated the LGBT community. Even if it wasn't a conspiracy, it still happened. That's why you seen more people vilified for not conforming to social pressure than ever. He normalized it. 

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I said his policies have created that environment. The far left judges he appointed and the threaten to defund public schools was very concerning. 

His politics were so far left they alienated groups of faith, and elevated the LGBT community. Even if it wasn't a conspiracy, it still happened. That's why you seen more people vilified for not conforming to social pressure than ever. He normalized it. 

Don't worry Trump will fix it.  He said he could fix everything.  I think your ilk is well protected now.  Now go  take a nap in ✌.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seems like an easy solution that the team respects both sides and selects neutral uniform that doesn’t promote either agenda.

8 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Seems like an easy solution that the team respects both sides and selects neutral uniform that doesn’t promote either agenda.

Not in the PC age. Every company starts putting rainbows on everything as a stunt to show tolerance. But what it really shows is alienation of people of faith.

basically saying gay people are more deserving than faith based people. It's rotten to the core 

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

To keep it 100% The Catholic Church that you are putting on a pedestal would be a good place to start your rampage. 

If you two are the Devout Christian's...lol

Good stuff.  

godtoldme.jpg.abfdadfc13dbb13e1ea372e6248fabfb.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not in the PC age. Every company starts putting rainbows on everything as a stunt to show tolerance. But what it really shows is alienation of people of faith.

basically saying gay people are more deserving than faith based people. It's rotten to the core 

I don't remember Jesus being so against colorful displays.

For fucks sake, have you seen how much pastel gets crammed into a Church on Easter?

• Haha 1