OKEEEDOOOKEE, I guess I won't be getting any responses as to what a real program is!

ORabidOne

15 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Your teams never been on a plane ✈️ before you dunce 

do a home and home .. so no money gets exchanged 

Lemme see If I have your theory correct? SOOOO, in a home and home scenario, you trek to the ATL EASY PEEEZY, where you girls take a leisurely bus ride to palatial MACK THARPE MEMORIAL Stadium, at Tom White Field! To play in a stadium of 8,000, while languishing in our finested local accommodations, for a mere hunnered dollars per night, per room! While, the next season, we take twice as many players NAWTH, to probably JFK or LaGuardia after a six hour drive NAWTH to the busiest airport in the nation in Hotlanna! And THEN, a PERIOLOUS bus ride to some Jersey shithole of 3,000 seats, where our fans will probably hafta pay $30.00 to PARK! And since we ALWAYS travel a day early, we'll be burdened with hotel accommodations of UNTOLD MILLIONS for the two day trek! In WHAT Universe is this RECIPROCAL?

21 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why play colquit when we can  play St. John’s AHP Good Councel Img Dematha st Edwards Deerfield.. all the Cali teams,,,,, 

Like you guys say 

“ Why play some poor,tiny, undersized, inexperienced PUBLIC

3B3651D4-D046-4D8F-94A0-2215B6696974.png

Because you clowns continually bloviate about playing the BEST! And THOSE AIN'T the BEST if they ain't wearing BLACK and GOLD!

And the ONLY reason why Richard Morgan is taking his transferred up blueDEVILS to D.C, is because that's his homeland!

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bishop Sully was forced to since they (and CQ) were between a last minute rock and a hard place. As far VM and TC, they're not elite or nationally relevant so if CQ is willling to pay them lots of $$ to visit, lose and jump through all those travel hoops, so be it and good for them. The question is when will CQ make those same lucrative offers to teams like MD, SJB, BG, STA, SJC, GCLs or the NJ Sig6? 

WELL MEEESTER EXPERT, you may need to do a lil further investigation, before you go off halfcocked!(which is probably normal for you NEW Jersians) before you make such outlandish claims! FYI, it's my understanding that Colquitt paid Vista in the vicinity of $15,000 Amuuurican, to make that call to Dominos in Moultrie! I talked to some fans from Vista, and they said that the total trip was going to cost NINETY THOUSAND DOLLARS! NOW, THAT may NOT even be folding money in SOCAL BUT! That's 25% of the Colquitt County Football Booster Club's ANNUAL budget! I DON'T THINK SO! And da BISHOP wanted to give Colquitt $12,000 to trek to Fer Tittie Field in Vegas! Not NO, but HELL NO! That ain't even a bargain, if it comes supplied with a resident call girl!

And at the time of the signing, Vista was ranked in the TOP TWENTY FIVE in ALL of CALI! NOW, I had to repeat the seventh grade mind you! BUT, with 38,000,000 peoples in the country of Left Wing whackados. THAT appears to be similar to being TOP FIVE-TEN in GEORGIA!

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bishop Sully was forced to since they (and CQ) were between a last minute rock and a hard place. As far VM and TC, they're not elite or nationally relevant so if CQ is willling to pay them lots of $$ to visit, lose and jump through all those travel hoops, so be it and good for them. The question is when will CQ make those same lucrative offers to teams like MD, SJB, BG, STA, SJC, GCLs or the NJ Sig6? 

I'm sorry, but WHEN was the LAST time, or the FIRST time, that SJB, SFA, STA, SJC, GCL'S, BG, or MD trekked to the SOUTHEAST, much less GEORGIA? Those teams apparently have UNLIMITED resources for travel! But they NEVER, ever, ever, I mean NEVER TRAVEL to the SOUTHEAST! But they don't catch nearly the flak that COLQUITT does for wanting to MAKE money, instead of wasting it!

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Moultrie is too hard to get to. And very expensive to get to. Even for us rich folks. #onlydirectflights 

And HOW is it CHEAPER for Colquitt to trek to NU YOK SHITTY? HELL, hotel rooms in that area are probably $500.00 per night! Colquitt's girl's baketbol team had to start a GOFUNDME account, to get TWELVE girls to the BIIIIG Apple!

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Absolutely At the end of the day it’s gotta make sense  ... maybe it’s a different story if it was Md or Img Or a top flight team , you can get something out of it , but what do you get for playing a 5 loss coulqit team especially going thru all those traveling obstacles that the Packers & @ORabidOne have absolutely no experience in

So glad you mentioned this. A few of us tried to tell y'all that it has to make sense in order for a Georgia team to fly cross country, but it was perceived as "ducking." I'm pretty sure Texas teams have this problem as well. It has to make financial sense.

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

For what CQ paid VM and is paying TC, almost all of the above would consider jumping through the travel hoops to get to Moultrie. But then the Packers wont be guaranteed a win, which I know is all-important in these OOS decisions. We all know which poison they always pick. 

YOU ARE SOOOOOO FULL of SHIT! How was having Bishop Sullivan for HOMECOMING, American Heritage Plantation, Hoover, Tampa Plant, and South Panola, insuring a W? THAT was a tougher Schedule than DLS had during their 151-0!

20 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So glad you mentioned this. A few of us tried to tell y'all that it has to make sense in order for a Georgia team to fly cross country, but it was perceived as "ducking." I'm pretty sure Texas teams have this problem as well. It has to make financial sense.

I LUUUUV, LUUUUV, LUUUUV it when lil Donnie always attacks our WEAK schedule, that often includes Grayson, North Gwinnett, McEachern, Mill Creek, Walton, Norcross, Lowndes, Tift Co., Camden Co., Brookwood TWICE, and Archer! CONVERSELY, there are MAYBE FOUR BNU teams who are SPIT! And after they play those three, in a NINE game regular season! They turn around, and play the SAME THREE aGAIN, in a THREE week playoff! WHAT A GAUNTLET!xD

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the academy for HIJACKING MY FUCKING THREAD! I'm STILL WAITING to hear WHY your team has a FUCKING PROGRAM, and not just transferred up BULLSHIT!

On the hijacking tip... Eh, one good turn deserves another. I think they're paying you back. xD

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Losing 17-14 to USA TODAY #10, is a TAD better than the pride of the BIIIIIG Nawth U N ITED(Donnie Brisco Purgatory) being BLOWN OUT by the SAME team, the next week!xD

What part of ‘it’s still a loss’ escapes you?  Does pretending you won make you feel better?

What happened the week before or the week after is, and always will be, irrelevant.

You lost. Full stop. End of discussion.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sully was a forced, last second replacement if you remember. And the others are all solid, bordering state or regional foes. No problem with any of them. Just wish CQ would think outside the box and host a Top 10-20, far away team sooner than later. After all, RP is getting up there in years. As stated, it's not an easy task but would be very memorable if it comes to fruition. 

Cousin Rush says that he is here until he retires, or gets tired of WINNING! And he has the greatest pipeline in the 103 year Packer HISTORY, coming down the pike!(Including TWO of his sons) Remember, McKissick is STILL kicking at a hunnered and twenty!

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The GMA teams have stepped up in a big way. Not as easy for the SOWEGA teams as I've outlined several times. PGLs goal is to get an elite, long-distance team down there eventually. 

WELL, with the field being as good and deep as EVER in Georgia! There is no better time than the PRESENT!