OKEEEDOOOKEE, I guess I won't be getting any responses as to what a real program is!

ORabidOne

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If CQ only paid VM $15k to travel down, that's my mistake. I heard it was significantly more. Gonna take lots more to get an elite team down there going fwd. Airfare, busing and lodging combined will always far exceed that number. And I ain't  no expert. Just passionate about the topic. 

WELL, there SEEMS to be a DISconnect heah, since da BISHOP was offering por lil Colquitt $12,000 and not a SINGLE mention of a call girl coupon!

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No reason for CQ to visit BG for that low a stipend amount. See, we finally agree for once on this side of the board! 

WELL, I try to stay aWAAAAY from the politics board! I hafta control my blood pressure! And STUPID PEOPLE just make it CRITICAL MASS!

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sully was a forced, last second replacement if you remember. And the others are all solid, bordering state or regional foes. No problem with any of them. Just wish CQ would think outside the box and host a Top 10-20, far away team sooner than later. After all, RP is getting up there in years. As stated, it's not an easy task but would be very memorable if it comes to fruition. 

WELL, if you believe the greatest coach in America! He searched LOOOOONG and WIDE for three months, to fill out a SEVEN GAME NON region schedule! HELL, it was like getting a root canal, to find a Spring and Fall scrimmage! Even four teams cancelled for OTA'S recently! And one of those scrimmage cancellations was GRAYSON! I guess they didn't wanna overwork their lucky wabbit's foot before regular season! Cause THEY GONNA NEED IT!

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why play colquit when we can  play St. John’s AHP Good Councel Img Dematha st Edwards Deerfield.. all the Cali teams,,,,, 

Like you guys say 

“ Why play some poor,tiny, undersized, inexperienced PUBLIC

3B3651D4-D046-4D8F-94A0-2215B6696974.png

I'll tell you why NOT to play Colquitt! Because it would dispel this BNU private school superiority BULLSHIT, versus PUBLIC schools!

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

For those seven games, his search would've ended in three HOURS with PGL. #crisismanagers 

DREAM ON! FIRST of ALL, Catholic schools RARELY stoop low enough to schedule the lowly PUBLICS! They're just FUCKING SNOBS that way! I'll never forget the day I darkened the other national board's doorstep in 2014! And some Donnie Brisco Purpatory clown said that it wasn't worth their trouble to schedule a PUBLIC school!xD I told him, THIS public school will kick the NEW Jersey ALLSTARS ASS!

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I know. That's the point. BNU isn't what it used to be. CQ has bigger fish to fry. 

HUMOR ME then? DEMATHA, ST. Johns College, St. Francis Academy,.................................WHO? That's THREE fucking schools on the EASTERN SEABOARD, for gosh sakes! We got THAT many studs in SOWEGA!

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not all all. Happy working with Buford, Marietta, John's Creek and Grayson. Much easier 'sell' w the GMA programs. 

PS. Hoping that Rome may be joining the PGL roster soon! 

Ehhh... good luck with Rome because all the talent goes out the window after this season.....especially on offense.