OKEEEDOOOKEE, I guess I won't be getting any responses as to what a real program is!

ORabidOne

So, HERE'S the DEAL! But I'm certain that I'll leave much out!

1.FIRST of ALL, you hire the greatest coach in America! NO BRAINER HERE!

2. Hire the best assistants available, regardless of reasonable cost!(HC experience or college assistant desirable)

3. Hire a great Certified Trainer, with accompanying staff!

4. Retain two great team doctors!(one for general practice issues, and one for orthopedics issues)

5. Develop a state of the art nutritional program, with the assistance of numerous major DI universities around the Southeast! Provide multiple healthy meals daily, throughout the year! These meals have helped prevent cramps of any kind, since 2013! They also give the Colquitt athlete the edge in strength and conditioning! THAT, plus a state of the art weight training room, that accommodates 72 athletes simultaneously! While still others work on agility and quickness drills! 

6. Utilize the expertise of a full video crew. And coaches who are willing and able to break down practice/game tapes, to find that deficiency in your team, or an advantage over your opponent!

7. The willingness to adapt in game situations! (EXHIBIT A. Several years ago, Colquitt was on the road at the Concrete Palace at LOWNDES! And with a 10% chance at the wet stuff, the HEAVENS OPENED UP! Colquitt game preparation won the day, in an otherwise tight contest) While Lowndes was trying to hang onto the ball! Colquitt had THIRTY balls ready, in an attempt to keep a dry ball in play! All the while coaches were back in the locker room, continually drying wet balls! Colquitt had NO turnovers, while Lowndes had MANY!😉 Colquitt 44 Lowndes 20

8. Colquitt is the only school that I know of, that has a mobile training facility(a tractor trailer rig) for road games! There are numerous stations for IV's if required, and retaping stations!

9. And I think that you ALL know about the IPF, the Sprint Turf practice field adjacent to the IPF! And the two grass fields adjacent to those! 

10. There is a Fifth Quarter Café in the building, for the aforementioned meals!

11. There is a scouting room, for individual units to scout their coming opponent!

12. There are 135 lockers and accompanying shower stalls in the building as well! 

13. And lets not forget the Thursday night forays at a local motel, to keep everyone's focus on the task at hand! 

14. And of COURSE, the 8000 seat HOG PEN, the NIGHTMARE of THOUSANDS! With it's play clocks, two scoreboards, it's Sprinturf surface, and two full press boxes, for both home and visitors!

15. OOOPS, I almost forgot the private plane, for those pesky scouting trips!

And YES BOYS, the Colquitt Co. Packers have a PROGRAM like NO OTHER! 

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

2. Hire the best assistants available, regardless of reasonable cost!(HC experience or college assistant desirable)

4. Retain two great team doctors!(one for general practice issues, and one for orthopedics issues)

5. Develop a state of the art nutritional program, with the assistance of numerous major DI universities around the Southeast! Provide multiple healthy meals daily, throughout the year! These meals have helped prevent cramps of any kind, since 2013! They also give the Colquitt athlete the edge in strength and conditioning! 

6. Utilize the expertise of a full video crew. And coaches who are willing and able to break down practice/game tapes, to find that deficiency in your team, or an advantage over your opponent!

7. The willingness to adapt in game situations! (EXHIBIT A. Several years ago, Colquitt was on the road at the Concrete Palace at LOWNDES! And with a 10% chance at the wet stuff, the HEAVENS OPENED UP! Colquitt game preparation won the day, in an otherwise tight contest) While Lowndes was trying to hang onto the ball! Colquitt had THIRTY balls ready, in an attempt to keep a dry ball in play! All the while coaches were back in the locker room, continually drying wet balls! Colquitt had NO turnovers, while Lowndes had MANY!😉 Colquitt 44 Lowndes 20

8. Colquitt is the only school that I know of, that has a mobile training facility(a tractor trailer rig) for road games! There are numerous stations for IV's if required, and retaping stations!

9. And I think that you ALL know about the IPF, the Sprint Turf practice field adjacent to the IPF! And thev twio grass field adjacent to those! 

10. There is a Fifth Quarter Café in the building, for the aforementioned meals!

11. There is a scouting room, for individual units to scout their coming opponent!

12. There are 135 lockers and accompanying shower stalls in the building as well! 

13. And lets not forget the Thursday night forays at a local motel, to keep everyone's focus on the task at hand! 

14. And of COURSE, the 8000 seat HOG PEN, the NIGHTMARE of THOUSANDS! With it's play clocks, two scoreboards, and two full press boxes, for both home and visitors!

YAWN......

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

5. Develop a state of the art nutritional program, with the assistance of numerous major DI universities around the Southeast! Provide multiple healthy meals daily, throughout the year! These meals have helped prevent cramps of any kind, since 2013! They also give the Colquitt athlete the edge in strength and conditioning! THAT, plus a state of the art weight training room, that accommodates 72 athletes simultaneously! While still others work on agility and quickness drills! 

9. And I think that you ALL know about the IPF, the Sprint Turf practice field adjacent to the IPF! And thev twio grass field adjacent to those! 

14. And of COURSE, the 8000 seat HOG PEN, the NIGHTMARE of THOUSANDS! With it's play clocks, two scoreboards, and two full press boxes, for both home and visitors!

To bad they can’t show it because rush refuses to travel or play the nations best

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Your teams never been on a plane ✈️ before you dunce 

do a home and home .. so no money gets exchanged 

Lets see, you play in the hospitable confines of Mack Tharpe! While WE trek to some third rate SHITHOLE in the North or West?xD Having your baseibol field in the end zone is always a nice touch!***ROTFLMAO***

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Your teams never been on a plane ✈️ before you dunce 

do a home and home .. so no money gets exchanged 

I would imagine that that describes 95% of America! The only reason why I've done the friendly skies, is because I didn't have time to swim to Japan!

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

But u lost to AHP 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they ESCAPED with their LIVES, after Colquitt missed three chip shot FG's! Funny how you changed the narrative! You sound just like a Left Wing whackado! FIRST it was we don't play nobody! THEN, we didn't beat um! Next we will hear, we didn't blow um a NEW ONE! WELL, we beat Hoover by TWENTY ONE, the week after Miami Central BARELY escaped with a two point win! And we beat Bishop Sullivan 38-7, a team that FEW in Delmarva will schedule!

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Last thing I checked NJ got 3 in top 20 Ga only has 1

And how many towns did it take to put those AAU teams TOGETHER?xD Do you wanna know why you girls have such SHIT stadiums? It's because NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about the BNU, except their parents, boyfriends, and alums!

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

But u lost to AHP 

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they ESCAPED with their LIVES, after Colquitt missed three chip shot FG's! Funny how you changed the narrative! You sound just like a Left Wing whackado! FIRST it was we don't play nobody! THEN, we didn't beat um! Next we will hear, we didn't blow um a NEW ONE! WELL, we beat Hoover by TWENTY ONE, the week after Miami Central BARELY escaped with a two point win! And we beat Bishop Sullivan 38-7, a team that FEW in Delmarva will schedule!

So in your world a loss is really a win?  Funny how you change the narrative.

Reminds me of a poster from florida with multiple screen names who repeatedly claims that you didn’t really win if you weren’t leading at the half.

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Moultrie is too hard to get to. And very expensive to get to. Even for us rich folks. #onlydirectflights 

Absolutely At the end of the day it’s gotta make sense  ... maybe it’s a different story if it was Md or Img Or a top flight team , you can get something out of it , but what do you get for playing a 5 loss coulqit team especially going thru all those traveling obstacles that the Packers & @ORabidOne have absolutely no experience in

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's a double edged sword. No OOS team wants to fly into ATL then bus it 3 hours to CQ. And it makes no sense for CQ to do the same on the other hand. The same goes for all the other relevant SOWEGA teams. Best stick to solid, regional OOS teams who can bus there directly.

Teams like Grayson, Buford, NG, Marietta and Rome will always be more attractive due to their proximity and simple logistics. 

By god, somebody with some damned sense finally. 

Jesus H. Christ! 

Quoted for posterity for quick reference when the ree ree crowd starts posting their shit later. 

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

So in your world a loss is really a win?  Funny how you change the narrative.

Reminds me of a poster from florida with multiple screen names who repeatedly claims that you didn’t really win if you weren’t leading at the half.

Losing 17-14 to USA TODAY #10, is a TAD better than the pride of the BIIIIIG Nawth U N ITED(Donnie Brisco Purgatory) being BLOWN OUT by the SAME team, the next week!xD

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's a double edged sword. No OOS team wants to fly into ATL then bus it 3 hours to CQ. And it makes no sense for CQ to do the same on the other hand. The same goes for all the other relevant SOWEGA teams. Best stick to solid, regional OOS teams who can bus there directly.

Teams like Grayson, Buford, NG, Marietta and Rome will always be more attractive due to their proximity and simple logistics. 

However... teams do do it for some magical reason. Right? Right!

Somehow, a Missouri team is coming. A Virginia team made it. 

So what you are really saying is, the other "rich" teams don't want to. LDT's team is small enough like Trinity Christian. They're just pussies and don't want to. 

That's what I read anyway.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

However... teams do do it for some magical reason. Right? Right!

Somehow, a Missouri team is coming. A Virginia team made it. 

So what you are really saying is, the other "rich" teams don't want to. LDT's team is small enough like Trinity Christian. They're just pussies and don't want to. 

That's what I read anyway.

Why play colquit when we can  play St. John’s AHP Good Councel Img Dematha st Edwards Deerfield.. all the Cali teams,,,,, 

Like you guys say 

“ Why play some poor,tiny, undersized, inexperienced PUBLIC

3B3651D4-D046-4D8F-94A0-2215B6696974.png