Folsom vs. De La Salle (500th topic)

BraceFace69

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m going to keep it simple.

DLS is going score...a lot. Hale doesn’t look like a soph out there. He’s grown at least an inch or 2 and put on about 20 lbs since the the passing leagues. Stack the box against THIS offense and you will pay. They’ve got some good WRs that made some great catches and runs for TDs. Foskey, as predicted, will be a load at TE. Made a couple of nice catches. The OL will be just fine. 275, 270, 240, 270, 265, 240(TE) along the LOS. Not sure I’ve seen an line this size across the board for DLS. Maybe 2013.

Minus one bad blown coverage, the D looked as advertised even without To oto o. DLS literally woulda had about 8 sacks if you could hit the QB. Can’t say how many times 3 or all 4 DLmen met at the Qb  to blow the play dead...

Anyways, just one scrimmage. But the coaches have got to be excited about what they have.

Cool. So folsom by 10?

39 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

....oh. And Folsom had better not sleep on Jesuit. This team will be no gimme for them. They’re big and athletic. They’re got a QB who can sling it. And have at least 2 wideouts in the 6-4, 6-5 range. Their DL were all about 6-3 or taller. And they were tough. They’ve definitely progressed since last year. And they were pretty good by the playoffs. Folsom barely beat them. I’d be interested to see that matchup. 

I can agree with this. Should be jesuits best team since the early 2000’s. Folsom will win but Jesuit is going to be really good this season. They also have one of the top CB’s in the country. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Can u not sense the sarcasm?

Of course I can, but your long history of distorting facts, ignoring valid points, and changing the subject has resulted in you forfeiting (at least with me) any right to the benefit of the doubt.

I still like you, though.  I just don’t trust you. 🗣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

I can agree with this. Should be jesuits best team since the early 2000’s. Folsom will win but Jesuit is going to be really good this season. They also have one of the top CB’s in the country. 

I would agree. Based on what I saw, I think Jesuit could be on the discussion with the big boys of NorCal. I’m definitely going that Folsom/Jesuit matchup now that we talk about it. And yes, their CB is a beast.