RB: Split

WR Corp: Folsom

TE: DLS

OLine: Split

CB: DLS

S: DLS

LB: DLS

Dline: DLS

I’d give DLS the advantage everywhere except QB and wide receiver. And we’ll call it a split at RB. But D. Ngata’s not going to be a huge factor when it’s all said and done. Folsom passes 68% of the time and DLS will make sure Folsom becomes one-domensional. And as you all will soon see, the QB gap isnt that wide considering the respective styles of each. 

...and I must seriously object that the OLs are a split. 4-5 starters for DLS will be playing Saturdays. This is extremely bad news for the Folsom DL and LBs.

9 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Are you high Blue?

D. Ngata will be the best true RB on the field. But considering Folsom passes 70% of the time, his talents will be N’gated (pun intended) by play calling....oh and not to mention by the arguably best LB corps in the state...for sure in NorCal. This DLS front 7 isn’t River City or Woodcreek. And just because DN has offers doesn’t mean he’ll be the most effective back. Folsom is going to have to deal with a collective load in To oto o, Garrett, and  Norfleet. Those guys WILL without a doubt have an impact. Just sayin’. 👍

8 hours ago, BraceFace69 said:

I meant Oline is split since they have to replace 4/5 starters

I see your point. Factoring in the whole early season thing maybe pits them closer. But in my opinion, they could replace all 5 with who’ve they got and they’d still be better. These “new” starters have all played big minutes. All are 3 year varsity players. Minus 1 junior, who will be a 3 year guy when it’s all said and done. 

We’re finally close!

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Advantage vs Disadvantage 

QB: Folsom

RB: Folsom

WR Corp: Folsom

TE: DLS

OLine: Split

CB: Folsom

S: Folsom

LB: DLS

Dline: DLS

advnatage: Folsom

Folsom by 17!

Yhis shows (yet again) how little you know. You’re going to lose.as you would say. Enjoy🙄

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

D. Ngata will be the best true RB on the field. But considering Folsom passes 70% of the time, his talents will be N’gated (pun intended) by play calling....oh and not to mention by the arguably best LB corps in the state...for sure in NorCal. This DLS front 7 isn’t River City or Woodcreek. And just because DN has offers doesn’t mean he’ll be the most effective back. Folsom is going to have to deal with a collective load in To oto o, Garrett, and  Norfleet. Those guys WILL without a doubt have an impact. Just sayin’. 👍

If we use this logic then Folsom has the edge in CB and S since DLS will throw the ball 9% of the time. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS may not score 17.

giphy.gif

Wow, against a weak opponent Folsom's DE goes unblocked and tackles the QB from behind. Holy moly! This changes everything.Now DLS is going to have to revamp their entire offense. Thanks for enlightening all of us. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Wow, against a weak opponent Folsom's DE goes unblocked and tackles the QB from behind. Holy moly! This changes everything.Now DLS is going to have to revamp their entire offense. Thanks for enlightening all of us. 

Ahahaha!

The rb didn't even get a chip on the guy. I don't think his jersey even brushed against the defender.