BraceFace69

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@Blueliner

56 TDs 

1200 plus rushing yards

Good luck lol

20180810_120829.jpg

20180810_120807.jpg

…..Against JV teams. Have you actually stopped and really looked at their competition. Seriously. Hell, Rab could throw for 5 TDs against Woodcreek and River City. Bennett is obviously a strong QB, but he'll be going up against 'MEN" this time. Good luck with that.

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That's cute. 

We've actually called a few GA teams. Not one call back. Were were told no major travel. Interesting. 

We would beat GAs beat by 2 TDs

LOL! And we're supposed  to believe that.xD

...and who is WE? You got a mouse in your pocket?!xD

Folsom would be about the 5-6th (at best) best team in GA. Grayson would absolutely murder Folsom.

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

…..Against JV teams. Have you actually stopped and really looked at their competition. Seriously. Hell, Rab could throw for 5 TDs against Woodcreek and River City. Bennett is obviously a strong QB, but he'll be going up against 'MEN" this time. Good luck with that.

Lol if anyone could put up these numbers against these teams than why do they they? Ever. 

This dude is about to do you up!

1 minute ago, BraceFace69 said:

I retract my prediction after seeing the scrimmage tonight. 

De La Salle 45

Folsom 14

Oh, come on.  We all know that block, I mean kingera, I mean cashisking, I mean FPB knows what he is talking about. This is gonna be Thermopylae all over again.  Molon Labe, Folsom.....

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Based on our Friday scout team scrimmage, I'm upping my prediction to Folsom by 72. In fact, we look like a super bowl contender based on this scrimmage. DLS shouldn't bother even showing up. 

I’m saving this just so you can’t rewrite history ...

11 August 2018

• Like 1

I’m going to keep it simple.

DLS is going score...a lot. Hale doesn’t look like a soph out there. He’s grown at least an inch or 2 and put on about 20 lbs since the the passing leagues. Stack the box against THIS offense and you will pay. They’ve got some good WRs that made some great catches and runs for TDs. Foskey, as predicted, will be a load at TE. Made a couple of nice catches. The OL will be just fine. 275, 270, 240, 270, 265, 240(TE) along the LOS. Not sure I’ve seen an line this size across the board for DLS. Maybe 2013.

Minus one bad blown coverage, the D looked as advertised even without To oto o. DLS literally woulda had about 8 sacks if you could hit the QB. Can’t say how many times 3 or all 4 DLmen met at the Qb  to blow the play dead...

Anyways, just one scrimmage. But the coaches have got to be excited about what they have.

• Thanks 1

....oh. And Folsom had better not sleep on Jesuit. This team will be no gimme for them. They’re big and athletic. They’re got a QB who can sling it. And have at least 2 wideouts in the 6-4, 6-5 range. Their DL were all about 6-3 or taller. And they were tough. They’ve definitely progressed since last year. And they were pretty good by the playoffs. Folsom barely beat them. I’d be interested to see that matchup.