Folsom/DLS game being STREAMED FOR FREE!

FolsomPrisonBlues

1 minute ago, ohio said:

Nice

Have you seen any of their practices?   They have a real chance of ending the streak, but their DLine has to stop the dive and play disciplined football against the Veer.  Hopefully this is their year.

I have seen them practice and scrimmage. 

But I will wait for everyone to see for themselves at the game. Def not gonna be like the DLS trolls gloating over a completed pass at a scrimmage lol

Folsom by 17!

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Word from Bulldog Nation that the game will be featured via streaming for free. A local stream will broadcast for free! If any of you want to avoid being charged to watch one game, tune into www.folsom.tv for the full game broadcast!

www.folsom.tv

Winning!

Y'all need to improve the format.  Is it student ran?  If it is then that explains it, but good exposure for kids wanting to go into multi media stuff.  Caught a game on there last year and between the constant buffering or delaying along with the shaking of the camera to the point I felt sick, it was ok.  

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Y'all need to improve the format.  Is it student ran?  If it is then that explains it, but good exposure for kids wanting to go into multi media stuff.  Caught a game on there last year and between the constant buffering or delaying along with the shaking of the camera to the point I felt sick, it was ok.  

Not students. It is some local guys that do it as a hobby. They do other local events. 

Cant beat free! They have improved a bunch since inception. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not students. It is some local guys that do it as a hobby. They do other local events. 

Cant beat free! They have improved a bunch since inception. 

They would have to have improved tons from last year to make it a good watch.  Personally I would rather pay the 7.50 or whatever to watch it on the CBSSports stream.  I wouldn't want to miss anything, while waiting for the buffering to stop.  Luckily I will be there on Friday night so no need to watch on stream.  Although I may still spring for it, just in case I don't end up with a good view of a play.

Just now, AztecPadre said:

They would have to have improved tons from last year to make it a good watch.  Personally I would rather pay the 7.50 or whatever to watch it on the CBSSports stream.  I wouldn't want to miss anything, while waiting for the buffering to stop.  Luckily I will be there on Friday night so no need to watch on stream.  Although I may still spring for it, just in case I don't end up with a good view of a play.

The good thing about our country, is we have lots of options. I am just trying to make sure everyone is aware of their options. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

In all seriousness the free stream should be of decent quality for free. 

Paid stream will probably be better quality though 

Might want to catch it in delasalletv.com

the announcer will be less hysterical having been in a couple of similar games

• Like 1
  • Haha 2