Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Try thinking for yourself for once instead of being spoon fed by the leftist media...to include google and yahoo and Facebook and twitter...you get the point? Maybe

hey...I watch Fox news!...so you don't need to tell me to listen to a variety of TV/radio outlets to form an opinion...;)

On 6/28/2019 at 5:08 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Andrew Yang wants to give every adult 1000.00 per month raising the 2 adult anual household income to 24000.00 dollars.

https://ballotpedia.org/Andrew_Yang_presidential_campaign,_2020

That is an interesting idea.  In Richmond California, the city did something similar.  This is a older article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/cities-have-begun-to-challenge-a-bedrock-of-american-justice-theyre-paying-criminals-not-to-kill/2016/03/26/f25a6b9c-e9fc-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.9e1eacdb693d

I am not sure how effective it will be but if it works then I am all for it.  It would save money if it keeps people from committing crimes and keeps them out of jail.

45 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

hey...I watch Fox news!...so you don't need to tell me to listen to a variety of TV/radio outlets to form an opinion...;)

If you have an opinion that is different in any way from the those on the right, what you are saying is actually given to you by the media.  As much as that does not make sense, you had better learn this because they will not stop trying to teach you.  

Have Dummer give you some literature to read.  That guy knows his stuff.

• Haha 1

Sounds like the IG report is going to be a bombshell against Obama

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/ratcliffe-doj-ig-has-finished-his-investigation-report-not-expected-weeks

And a lot of folks are looking forward to Bob Mueller's testimony on July 17, coming up, but Bob Mueller's going to talk about collusion that didn't exist -- about obstruction that the attorney general found didn't exist. You can ask Bob Mueller ten times in ten different languages, and I don't think there are going to be any new facts; I don't think there are going to be any new conclusions.

But Michael Horwitz and his findings and John Durham and his findings, those are going to be significant. Those relate not to Trump misconduct, but potential Obama misconduct.