Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2018-10-22/early-voting-in-some-states-is-rivaling-presidential-turnout%3fcontext=amp

Republicans are holding a 12-point edge in early ballot returns, leaving Bentz to believe that the much-hyped Democratic "blue wave" hasn't materialized in the Grand Canyon State. He says a GOP ballot edge of 12 to 14 points reflects a typical midterm year in Arizona.

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They're not walking. Those pics are being taken for photo ops. They're getting rides in 18 wheelers and on flat beds!!! Open your eyes. Better life? Haha

they're not walking huh??..turn off Fox news for a 1/2 a day and OPEN your mind...photo ops??..LOL...you're a lost puppy...you didn't see any people passing out from walking 20 miles a day in 90 degree heat...something you could never do....but you keep believing this is all photo ops and it's being orchestrated by the "'deep state"...I bet Rosenstien is paying for those flatbeds!!....🤡

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

they're not walking huh??..turn off Fox news for a 1/2 a day and OPEN your mind...photo ops??..LOL...you're a lost puppy...you didn't see any people passing out from walking 20 miles a day in 90 degree heat...something you could never do....but you keep believing this is all photo ops and it's being orchestrated by the "'deep state"...I bet Rosenstien is paying for those flatbeds!!....🤡

You can't argue with mad people. You are just hitting your head against a brick wall. Perhaps the USA should separate itself into two states. They can keep DJT, as long as we keep the bulk of nukes. You have to have protection when a madman rules the country next door!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

You can't argue with mad people. You are just hitting your head against a brick wall. Perhaps the USA should separate itself into two states. They can keep DJT, as long as we keep the bulk of nukes. You have to have protection when a madman rules the country next door!!

We were so close in 1860....when the south thought Lincoln was nuts and wanted their own country. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Let's do it! Clearly there is no reconciliation between the two this time.

Let's see who prospers and who lives in misery. 

I've been saying this on this board for years and have been called crazy many times. 

That's fine. I'll be happy never seeing another liberal again

Have fun with illegals and the rest of the democratic problems 

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

66 this was planned and is in effect, an ILLEGAL INVASION of America.....Yes it is, .......who is feeding them, who gives them water,who financed the trucks, who gives medical assistance, where do they get the routs from,who gave them advice and on and on....This was timed for the election and is an assault and invasion...Be honest, please and don't say you go along with this,please !!!!!!

Let me ask you this: You all say this is being financed by George Soros, correct? If so, what's his motive? Soros is a man driven by profit, how does he profit from this?

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Let me ask you this: You all say this is being financed by George Soros, correct? If so, what's his motive? Soros is a man driven by profit, how does he profit from this?

I can spin that what his motive for supporting all Democrats 

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/recips.php?id=D000000306&cycle=2016

Like you said he wants to make a profit right. So why back the dems which in turns supports their policies which in turn supports open borders