Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

More Republicans turning out early than Democrats in California 

http://amp.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article220437025.html

One of the key races to watch will be in Congressional District 39, where Democrat Gil Cisneros and Republican Young Kim are competing. So far, turnout among Latino and Asian voters — two groups that could sway the outcome of the election — is underwhelming.

Obviously, the US Military would have no problem handling this little issue. But IMHO it might be a good idea to at least attempt to get a UN military coalition together to protect the southern border. That way it'll show solidarity with other countries if the invaders, regretfully, must me mowed down. What the dems are doing is total bullshit. People are going to get hurt and the dems could give a shit. One bullshit ploy after another. Absolutely pathetic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Obviously, the US Military would have no problem handling this little issue. But IMHO it might be a good idea to at least attempt to get a UN military coalition together to protect the southern border. That way it'll show solidarity with other countries if the invaders, regretfully, must me mowed down.

Why would the UN get involved. They love open borders 

Just now, Blueliner said:

True. Sad but true. But I thin Our Prez should at least attempt. If not, then we go at it alone.

I've said it before the military is hand tied with their rules of engagement. This is a job for private citizens. Or what was once called a militia. Grab your guns and get to the border 

• Haha 1