Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You are looking at this one video. Go look at the other dozen videos that have people on the back of flat bed trucks. 

You can be skeptical all you want. I believe they are part of the caravan as pr all the videos I have seen 

I don’t know, this could a more accurate explanation.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/mexico-migrant-caravan-misinformation-alert/amp

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The politics going on is despicable. The Dems think us voters are stupid. The Left's desperation is comical. And funny to watch. 

Its sad.........the republicans put up with obama. yeah there were some you screamed about obama birth certificate which could have been real or fake but we dealt with his horrific policies. And when the time was right we got to the polls and voted. That is the civil way of doing it. Now since Nov 16 we have seen Antifa looting and destroying college campuses shutting down speakers they dont like and overall throwing a temper tantrum for 2 years now. Its old. I really will never understand a democrat.

quick comparison reveals Trump’s appearances have generated much larger crowds than those of prominent Democrats.  In Nevada last weekend, the president hit the campaign trail with a rally in Elko County, which drew 8,500.  Meanwhile, former Vice President Joe Biden campaigned for Democratic Senate candidate Jackie Rosen in Las Vegas -- before an audience of about 500. Former President Obama was also recently in the state, but only 2,000 people attended his event in the University of Nevada-Las Vegas’s 18,000-seat arena.  On Monday, Trump held a rally in Houston where 100,000 people requested tickets even though the Toyota Center there can accommodate just 18,000.