Week 3 Excuse thread

Sammyswordsman

Technically this is a Week 4 Excuse, but the Week 4 Excuse thread has not been opened.  Congrats to @Nolebull813 for bailing on his Fla. #1/2 team on Monday of game week.   Sad.   And he was pimping them for Tier 1 yesterday.  Sad.

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

In Hoover's defense, St Johns is National Champ caliber. They beat IMG and run the table they deserve it more than Mater Dei. Every team in the country would lose to them. They are number 1 in my book right now. 

Miami Central is gonna have a lot of trouble with them I think. Could be the same type score. That's how good SJC is. MC is hard to predict sometimes. 

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Technically this is a Week 4 Excuse, but the Week 4 Excuse thread has not been opened.  Congrats to @Nolebull813 for bailing on his Fla. #1/2 team on Monday of game week.   Sad.   And he was pimping them for Tier 1 yesterday.  Sad.

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

In Hoover's defense, St Johns is National Champ caliber. They beat IMG and run the table they deserve it more than Mater Dei. Every team in the country would lose to them. They are number 1 in my book right now. 

Miami Central is gonna have a lot of trouble with them I think. Could be the same type score. That's how good SJC is. MC is hard to predict sometimes. 

He's not wrong though.  SJC is legit, and MC is very hard to predict.   I feel better about Carol City than I do MC, but I think they play better than Hoover.   One thing they can match SJC with is speed. 

On 9/1/2018 at 11:14 AM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Chaminade took a much bigger chance than Cen10!

Cen10 and SoCal playing it safe with the #4 team in NorCal!

Chaminade about to get STEAM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED!!!!

giphy.gif

So the #3 team in SoCal beat the #4 team in NorCal 35-7 and you find some sort of solace?!?! You’re a strange dude...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Yes. The #3 team in SoCal is overrated. why are they not playing 1 or 2?

You are slow. 

Well the Huskies won’t be playing the number 2 💩 team from NorCal this year since folsom was shut out by number 1. However the backup plan is to play the number 1 and number 2 team in the country. Top that...oh wait nm.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Well the Huskies won’t be playing the number 2 💩 team from NorCal this year since folsom was shut out by number 1. However the backup plan is to play the number 1 and number 2 team in the country. Top that...oh wait nm.

They'd rather play it safe and play the #4 team in NorCal that got spanked by a charter school!

SoCal would rather send Chaminade to get shit on by Folsom so no one else looks bad.

All the while, teams like lowly Servite take on Bakersfield! What a joke!

23 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They'd rather play it safe and play the #4 team in NorCal that got spanked by a charter school!

SoCal would rather send Chaminade to get shit on by Folsom so no one else looks bad.

All the while, teams like lowly Servite take on Bakersfield! What a joke!

The joke is somehow you think Folsom is relevant.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The joke is somehow you think Servite is relevant. 

Calpreps has us at #13 nationally and #5 in state. 

#Relevant

I could give two shits about servite! I lost a bet and am paying it off with the avatar.

Folsom’ season is essentially over as far as national relevance. Maybe if you and pops stop bumping tacos long enough...you might see the big picture!

• Haha 2

Just now, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I could give two shits about servite! I lost a bet and am paying it off with the avatar.

Folsom’ season is essentially over as far as national relevance. Maybe if you and pops stop bumping tacos long enough...you might see the big picture!

Top 20 team nationally is relevant big boy. Enjoy it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

“Bumping tacos” can I borrow that?

i like it. 

BGW