Week 3 Excuse thread

Sammyswordsman

From @Mickeybern earlier.  On Fire! Mickey!!

yeah and look I do believe it goes to the current all star transfer teams that we are up against. I'm not knocking  our opponents but the truth is the BNU squads have for the most part gotten out of the large transfer game. They take an individual here or there but that don't take groups of D1 seniors and plug and play. So the disadvantages to me are beginning to outweigh the advantages of these games imo. Look we are going to be playing against a extremely large,physical and fast team tonight and we as BC alums have to hope we escape GA without more injuries to crucial players. That could be the difference of whether we repeat as NP 4 champs

Thanks Thanks ×

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Mjd33    1,493

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Mjd33
  • Members
  • 5,012 posts

If the refs who officiated the Marietta/Good counsel game are doing BC/Grayson .... it’s over before it starts. 

• Haha 1

From @kingwill  you can always count on some retroactive Excuses from the master. @Kingwill

Playing MD a great team to begin with gm starting 11 pm east coast time didn’t help either along with the usual jet lag.. even for nfl teams going cross country is no easy thing.. if we switched things around and MD flew to NJ and played a noon start which would be 9am there time would they be as sharp? I bet not in fact BC prob hangs around for a half before they kicked it into gear and eternal time clock got going maybe winning by 3 scores.. basically I’m saying was MD THAT much better as the score indicated .. probably somewhere in between.

Advanced Member

Administrators
3,029 posts
Posted 5 hours ago

5 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:
I’m here. This is Pitt. Talented, but just can’t put it together. Do you know they had to cancel their jamboree because they hadn’t practiced the requisite 10 practices . They were up on Clayton until they blew and while they probably don’t win this game if it’s played 10 times, the mistakes they make cost them so dearly. SMH

Should I start a new thread or would socal guys like to use the weekly excuse thread on why they can’t find a team to beat Folsom?

— “made plans for basketball season we can’t miss”

— “would rather send Narbonne or upland, then can claim the SSD1 has the 18 best teams”

— “we’re skeered and crapped our shorts just a little” 

• Haha 1

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  11 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Saw that. Sammy’s got some splaining to do

Something Creek caught the Eagles looking ahead to League play.'

A blind squirrel found a nut.

We don't care about nobody Colorado teams. 

They had a let down after almost beating Mission Viejo.

The Trinity League fathers got tired of winning.

It was a weird game

A few key players were out.

The Eagles will be fine after they hyper improve before the Servite game.

• Haha 1