HSFB Report Card.

TheMaximumHornetSting

Grayson 

Grayson Offense: D-

Grayson Offense Struggled mightily coach Hunnicutt isnt ready for a big school like Grayson... 

Grayson Defense: A-

Grayson Defense is absolutely loaded and held out the best they could but now a days you gotta have a good Offense to help keep the stress off your defense... 

When your defense is on the field to long they start getting exhausted... 

Katy: ?

Unfortunately I didnt watch the Katy game I really wanted too though. 

But it seems like Katy is gonna be in for a rough year. 

Unless NS is that good @Horsefly or some other TX poster is gonna habe to explain. 

I'll do the rest later but for right now I'll let Sammy do the west coast. 

@Sammyswordsman

Your turn. 

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohhhhh so the team that only plays strictly 2AA teams is gonna win it all ?? Lmao like I said Grayson is clearcut best Georgia team

Idk when Mceachern became 2A.... 

Or Valdosta... 

Or Lowndes-one of the largest schools in the state... 

Or Tift County 

Or Warner Robins 

Or Camden

Or Grayson 

Thats alot of "Strictly"2A schools theyre playing... 

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Grayson 

Grayson Offense: D-

Grayson Offense Struggled mightily coach Hunnicutt isnt ready for a big school like Grayson... 

Grayson Defense: A-

Grayson Defense is absolutely loaded and held out the best they could but now a days you gotta have a good Offense to help keep the stress off your defense... 

When your defense is on the field to long they start getting exhausted... 

Katy: ?

Unfortunately I didnt watch the Katy game I really wanted too though. 

But it seems like Katy is gonna be in for a rough year. 

Unless NS is that good @Horsefly or some other TX poster is gonna habe to explain. 

I'll do the rest later but for right now I'll let Sammy do the west coast. 

@Sammyswordsman

Your turn. 

Katy will be fine, north shore was just expected to be better:  I’ve mentioned it before and predicted a 38-17 win.  NS, Judson, Allen and duncanville appear strong, but it’s not unexpected to those paying attention. We’ll see if they can carry the momentum 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk when Mceachern became 2A....  did you see them play lol more like 1 a

Or Valdosta... this ain’t 1980s they ain’t good 

Or Lowndes-one of the largest schools in the state... Lost To Parkview lol

Or Tift County Plays no one OOS 

Or Warner Robins 5A

Or Camden 2-7 last year

Or Grayson 

Thats alot of "Strictly"2A schools theyre playing... 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Katy will be fine, north shore was just expected to be better:  I’ve mentioned it before and predicted a 38-17 win.  NS, Judson, Allen and duncanville appear strong, but it’s not unexpected to those paying attention. We’ll see if they can carry the momentum 

LOL.  Judging by the remainder of Katy's schedule, ISB would be fine too.

What a joke.

Sept. 4 - Aquilas Blancos - from Mexico? 

Is Consuela's uncle the AD there?

Sad how Texas has fallen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohhhhh so the team that only plays strictly 2AA teams is gonna win it all ?? Lmao like I said Grayson is clearcut best Georgia team

Yes the team that’s been to at least the semifinals every year but once in the last ten years (Colquitt) is better than Grayson. Grayson lost in the second round of the playoffs last year. They always lose in the playoffs. They’ve won two titles in SCHOOL HISTORY and the last needed six transfers and a major news-story in 2016 to pull it off in overtime. 

They are among Georgia’s best every year and a top five program here no question. But their numbers, stats, and schedules have not been better than Colquitt in recent history. 

Do some googling. 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Yes the team that’s been to at least the semifinals every year but once in the last ten years (Colquitt) is better than Grayson. Grayson lost in the second round of the playoffs last year. They always lose in the playoffs. They’ve won two titles in SCHOOL HISTORY and the last needed six transfers and a major news-story in 2016 to pull it off in overtime. 

Okay like said Would You please go on record and please say that  caulquit will beat Grayson 

22 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Okay like said Would You please go on record and please say that  caulquit will beat Grayson 

Yes. Colquitt will beat Grayson in my opinion. Their much better coached and more of a complete team in terms of offense, defense, coaching and special teams. 

Grayson has coaching and QB issues. It’s like Jalen Hurts of 2017. You’re excited in the offseason and you think things progressed but then they didn’t. And you realize you’re a fool. Tua should’ve been No. 1 all along. That’s Colquitt. They’re Tua here. 

Graysons defense also looked really good at times and not so great others. Colquitt’s offense is at the very least just as explosive as Bergen Catholic. I think the game will go similar. I think Grayson’s talent keeps them in it but we can’t trust them to not make mistakes. It’ll take execution football and I’m just not sure they’ll do that for 48 minutes. If they play to their potential, they can beat anyone in Georgia. I just don’t believe they’ll do that as of right now  

If they lose to Marietta next week (which I don’t predict, I like Grayson over Marietta) , look for the train tracks to fall off. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ever since the NV losses, they've scaled back in a huge way. However, PGL and HSFBA are collaborating to try to right this ship. Stay tuned. 

I’m surprised NJ has shown their face after that disaster in CA and the past few years.  Remember the moeller beatdown a few years ago.  Weren’t they .500 that yr?  Lol 

Give it up, the big TX schools will never sign with you.  You’re a big mouth that thinks his bs is not read. 

Stick with scheduling the privates. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

What a joke.

The US team couldn’t even beat Mexico this past summer.  Not too sure why the US cracks jokes onMexico.  

You should know this or do you do your erector set tier building all day?   

Send that DLS team again, they were a real treat to watch!  😂 

IMG_1473.JPG.500f60e23e081d71e78a66166278c1db.JPG

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

What a joke.

Stop trollin'...

You and ALL the board knows that Katy doesn't care about OOS scheduling or traveling at all...period.

Texas fans have been giving them flack for years for not playing any DFW schools.  What made you think Katy would care?

Go pick on Folsom fans.