The No Nonsense Top 50

Omaha Vol

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Actually it is not even. 

And I would venture Folsoms will still be better at the end of the year. And we actually had away games! Lol. 

Enjoy 2nd or 3rd place in a tier 4 state. 

Did I say it was even? 

In the grand scheme of the numbers across 15k teams it is VIRTUALLY even.

So, are you suggesting that we throw Mater Dei, SJB and IMG out as well? Their schedule strength is far off of both Colquitt and Folsom... Not virtually even. 

What say you? 

The rankings should be Colquitt at 1 and Folsom at 2? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Did I say it was even? 

In the grand scheme of the numbers across 15k teams it is VIRTUALLY even.

So, are you suggesting that we throw Mater Dei, SJB and IMG out as well? Their schedule strength is far off of both Colquitt and Folsom... Not virtually even. 

What say you? 

The rankings should be Colquitt at 1 and Folsom at 2? 

MD and SJB have played it relatively safe preseason and that reflects in their SoS. Cen10 took on a mediocre NorCal opponent and didnt look all that great. 

You should get minus points for having an everyone gets a trophy roster that you have. Immediate 5 point loss for that and the dismal amount of road games. 

That's how I see it. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Sorry.  My tired eyes from working on excel all day, tend to fail me sometimes. 

It's all good, mi hermano! I haven't had as much time for my rankings this year. It showed in my Pick'em last week. I was dreadful! I think my rankings were a lot better last year. It reflected in my Pick'ems last year as well. Hopefully, I can get back on track this year. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wouldn't be surprised if McEachern doesn't turn out to be better than everyone is making out. 

This happens every time Colquitt is good enough to make good teams look pedestrian. Everyone piles onto the "they beat someone that wasn't that good train." 

Right now McEachern has climbed back into the 7A top ten, and are probably good enough to beat Marietta. 

Our midwest expert Bones is in disbelief at how Colquitt contained Isaiah Williams. I think his words were, the TC qb must've been an imposter for the Colquitt game. 

The Thomasville crowds are no longer chanting "overrated" either. They went home thinking "oh shit! Colquitt for real this year!" 

Damn, Hawgie!!! Dangling 2A Thomasville, as if. 

That craft beer must be some good shit. 

Regards,

DrinkSomeForMe

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well that sucks, so there’s two on there based on “potential”.....

Good thing we have the season to play out. 

Any others?

BGW

I'm sure there is. Those two are just pretty close together so I brought SFA up. 

I'm guessing that they're both being ranked on potential, what they have done so far and overall power per either eye test, or other methodology being used by all the pollsters... Except USAT. 

Not sure how they rank Rome when they haven't "proved" anything either, and not rank Colquitt, but, rank Grayson whose claim to fame is losing to Bergen that just made their first appearance in the poll. I don't really care either. xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn, Hawgie!!! Dangling 2A Thomasville, as if. 

That craft beer must be some good shit. 

Regards,

DrinkSomeForMe

I thought the smaller classifications could compete? 

Have you changed your mind about that or is it just certain teams in the smaller classifications that can? 

Not really dangling Thomasville as anything other than a AA school that will make some noise in AA this year. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Hey if I come try out for Colquitt can i get a Jersey and stay in the hotel just for showing up!?

They might give you a 9th grade jersey and let you sit on the bench on Tuesday nights or whenever the hell the 9th graders play. Hope you're not offended when your number is a duplicate because they know you'll never see the field.

You'd even get free admission to sit in the bleachers on Friday nights as a bonus.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought the smaller classifications could compete? 

Have you changed your mind about that or is it just certain teams in the smaller classifications that can? 

Not really dangling Thomasville as anything other than a AA school that will make some noise in AA this year. 

In Thomasville's defense, they would give 6A Tucker all they could handle. Lol