Gonzaga vs DBP (MD/VA folks)

Zipcep

42 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Are you serious right now? West Orange lost to Kennedy 😂😂😂 that’s who bosco is playing West Orange? I would hope Berger rushed for 200 yards 

West Orange got shut out by Kennedy 21-0 …..WTG PATERSON 😄

Slightly off topic but it looks like they are still playing on the 'ghosts' field over at Eastside.....Like WTF ever happened to fixing Hinchliffe Stadium??? Kennedy really should be playing on their own field two blocks away. It's been at least 20 years and every year they say YES it's going to be done...next year🤔 
Image result for hinchliffe stadium renovation

@DevilDog you may be interested in the history of this stadium up the street from my place...check it out....

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

West Orange got shut out by Kennedy 21-0 …..WTG PATERSON 😄

Slightly off topic but it looks like they are still playing on the 'ghosts' field over at Eastside.....Like WTF ever happened to fixing Hinchliffe Stadium??? Kennedy really should be playing on their own field two blocks away. It's been at least 20 years and every year they say YES it's going to be done...next year🤔 
Image result for hinchliffe stadium renovation

@DevilDog you may be interested in the history of this stadium up the street from my place...check it out....

sad  was once a beautiful stadium..right by the falls..

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

My wife ran on that track in high school (she went to Kennedy)….

That was the nicest stadium around ….for decades....back in the day...

every time I drive by I just shake my head...  

my dad went to Central (now Kennedy)..went to the '86 state final there btw BC & SPP..just a total shit area even though it is only a few blocks from Totawa

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

My wife ran on that track in high school (she went to Kennedy)….

That was the nicest stadium around ….for decades....back in the day...

every time I drive by I just shake my head...  

Reminds me of a place here in Westchester:

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/investigations/2017/10/26/mount-vernon-ny-memorial-field-timeline/772527001/

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/mount-vernon/2018/07/31/mount-vernon-memorial-field-dispute/873144002/

http://westchester.news12.com/story/38385097/construction-on-mount-vernons-memorial-field-on-hold

1 minute ago, Mickeybern said:

my dad went to Central (now Kennedy)..went to the '86 state final there btw BC & SPP..just a total shit area even though it is only a few blocks from Totawa

I own a home right there off Redwood Ave  LOL....tell me about it 😒

cannot even drive your car up the street without breaking your suspension...across the street is Haledon, and a tenth or two of a mile up the road is Wayne too...

Ridiculous how the infrastructure turns into 3rd world standards in just a couple blocks...

The stadium just bums me out tho, almost rather see them fix that, before the roads 🤔  

7 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No....you missed my point as I meant that after the West Orange game I will predict Bosco season record...I know they lost to Kennedy and with parity, Bosco is no longer a sure thing in any game...I hope Berger rushes for 300 yards, but Bosco better learn how to pass with a consistent package, or they will package a lot more losses..

the question is did Batts/Tarentino have time to throw? Young inexperienced line in front of them and like you said after West Orange they have to go to Oradell and it is down hill from there.

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

I own a home right there off Redwood Ave  LOL....tell me about it 😒

cannot even drive your car up the street without breaking your suspension...across the street is Haledon, and a tenth or two of a mile up the road is Wayne too...

Ridiculous how the infrastructure turns into 3rd world standards in just a couple blocks...

The stadium just bums me out tho, almost rather see them fix that, before the roads 🤔  

yeah I grew up in North Haledon we used to cut thru over by the falls to go see me my grandmother in South Paterson..it was like Chamberlain Ave was the dividing line

22 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

yeah I grew up in North Haledon we used to cut thru over by the falls to go see me my grandmother in South Paterson..it was like Chamberlain Ave was the dividing line

Woah nelly.... . how did I not know this by now? Did you go to Manchester or private (thought BC?) and what era?  I grew up there as well

you can always pm if rather not post

11 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

😏😏😏😏 Bosco could go 2-8 again ?? If they beat West Orange, then 3-6...I saw some of the lineman in their stances and they were off balance, did not stay low and no low hard drivers..

they will beat West Orange,PC & PJ that guarantees at least 4-5..If what we have seen over the first 2 weeks is true then Bosco will be completely outmatched on the lines by BC,SJR & SPP..still haven't completely bought in to DPC

21 minutes ago, Canes1975 said:

Last decade?  My man i dated a girl that lived in Doremus ST in Paterson. This was back in 95 & 96. Paterson has been on the decline for a lot longer than 10 years.

oh absolutely but at that time there were still areas that you could go and feel safe..now I just think the whole place is gone into the shitter..

1 hour ago, Canes1975 said:

Last decade?  My man i dated a girl that lived in Doremus ST in Paterson. This was back in 95 & 96. Paterson has been on the decline for a lot longer than 10 years.

OK Canes now you in my neighborhood and timeframe...If you dated a girl on that street those years, then it's 10 to 1 I know her....and possibly you..

Who did you date?

and Please Don't tell me it was Naomi...

giphy.gif

😄

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

oh absolutely but at that time there were still areas that you could go and feel safe..now I just think the whole place is gone into the shitter..

It's been a ghetto in my section for at least 30 years, But I agree last 8 years or so it has a total different feel....people don't get along the same ... 

Definitely not safe if you don't know what you are doing there...

5 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

I was the 1st kid I believe to go from NH to Bergen  by the time I went to high school in '85 a lot of kids went to Bosco

Only two others in my grade went, but yeah there were a bunch of underclassmen by the time I left.  Bus took like an hour each way for a 30min drive. 

NH is a stomping ground for me tho, High Mountain, the quarry over by Hawthorne, rec fields, Hockey at Yonds Pond, etc etc.... 

59 minutes ago, Troll said:

Only two others in my grade went, but yeah there were a bunch of underclassmen by the time I left.  Bus took like an hour each way for a 30min drive. 

NH is a stomping ground for me tho, High Mountain, the quarry over by Hawthorne, rec fields, Hockey at Yonds Pond, etc etc.... 

The Quarry back in 88 thru 90 was good drinking grounds so was the tracks down in Clifton