Gonzaga vs DBP (MD/VA folks)

Zipcep

Just now, Ernie Keebler said:

The Quarry back in 88 thru 90 was good drinking grounds so was the tracks down in Clifton 

Quarry was also great for dirt bikes and cliff jumping 😵..and that water was always day-glow teal green.....

Last I saw on google maps its all Ant farm units on one side and Mcmansions blocking the cliffs on the other now...

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

Quarry was also great for dirt bikes and cliff jumping 😵..and that water was always day-glow teal green.....

Last I saw on google maps its all Ant farm units on one side and Mcmansions blocking the cliffs on the other now...

that's about right..Section 8 housing went in on 1 side (grace period on property taxes is up and the tenants are bitching about paying) and McMansions on the other..all the woods that we used to dirt bike in are all gone  everything has been developed 

1 minute ago, Mickeybern said:

that's about right..Section 8 housing went in on 1 side (grace period on property taxes is up and the tenants are bitching about paying) and McMansions on the other..all the woods that we used to dirt bike in are all gone  everything has been developed 

Yeah built out to the max up there now.  NH is still nice though.....maybe because.... the town yanked all the kids out of Manchester HS and ship em to the next county over for High schooling? 🤔 LOL

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yeah built out to the max up there now.  NH is still nice though.....maybe because.... the town yanked all the kids out of Manchester HS and ship em to the next county over for High schooling? 🤔 LOL

over 60% of NH kids go to private school..it depresses home values..my parents and my sister still live there..my nephew goes to Bergen,my niece will either go to IHA or Holy Angels..

On 9/9/2018 at 5:08 PM, Oldballcoach said:

Haha you sure know a lot about the cheating. And yes the guy is the kids guardian. Cowards are the guys who cheat to win.

He is the guardian because Rich told you so? Well, if he doesn’t have court approved guardianship (and he doesn’t)...there is no violation. If he does have legal guardianship, then we get to the content and context of the communications—which were never about the nephew attending SF. So I guess when the sole violation is appealed and overturned...you will all say it was a bribe or something...lmao. Rich keeps trynna manufacture the whole woe is us...SF keeps picking on us bulls&$#. Stop crying man and coach your kids...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Popzilla said:

He is the guardian because Rich told you so? Well, if he doesn’t have court approved guardianship (and he doesn’t)...there is no violation. If he does have legal guardianship, then we get to the content and context of the communications—which were never about the nephew attending SF. So I guess when the sole violation is appealed and overturned...you will all say it was a bribe or something...lmao. Rich keeps trynna manufacture the whole woe is us...SF keeps picking on us bulls&$#. Stop crying man and coach your kids...

That’s funny keep spinning it I believe they posted you guys messages to the uncle on the Baltimore message board offering the family all kinds of stuff. If he isn’t the guardian why contact him he wouldn’t have authority to do anything then. Oh and yea we all do coach our kids unlike SFA were they just go buy a new kid if the one they have they don’t think is good enough. How is the franklin QB working out. Rich could care less what you guys do but the president of MSJ that’s a different story. I am waiting for the next shoe to drop and then the one after that which I heard is in process 

3 hours ago, Oldballcoach said:

That’s funny keep spinning it I believe they posted you guys messages to the uncle on the Baltimore message board offering the family all kinds of stuff. If he isn’t the guardian why contact him he wouldn’t have authority to do anything then. Oh and yea we all do coach our kids unlike SFA were they just go buy a new kid if the one they have they don’t think is good enough. How is the franklin QB working out. Rich could care less what you guys do but the president of MSJ that’s a different story. I am waiting for the next shoe to drop and then the one after that which I heard is in process 

Good question...why contact...because the two dudes have known each other 20 years. Have you seen the message where the uncle asked the coach for his number first and then called the coach?  The league was informed of those facts. Bet your boys didn’t show that...MSJ is full of crap. The ‘offerings’ wasn’t an offer of anything...just the coach telling his ex-player from 20 years ago the difference between the 2 programs...as part of their ongoing discussion about the forfeiture fiasco. Hope the kid does get away from the dishonest cowards...that are afraid of competition. Tell me...they playing GC again next year or forfeiting? 58 to 6...great coaching my arse...

1 hour ago, Popzilla said:

Good question...why contact...because the two dudes have known each other 20 years. Have you seen the message where the uncle asked the coach for his number first and then called the coach?  The league was informed of those facts. Bet your boys didn’t show that...MSJ is full of crap. The ‘offerings’ wasn’t an offer of anything...just the coach telling his ex-player from 20 years ago the difference between the 2 programs...as part of their ongoing discussion about the forfeiture fiasco. Hope the kid does get away from the dishonest cowards...that are afraid of competition. Tell me...they playing GC again next year or forfeiting? 58 to 6...great coaching my arse...

Absolutely they are. Game is already on the books same weekend at MSJ at 1 PM. Haha name calling first defense of the unintelligent or guilty. Which are you? That is rhetorical no need to answer. That is rhetorical no need to answer. My bet is both. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Troll said:

Only two others in my grade went, but yeah there were a bunch of underclassmen by the time I left.  Bus took like an hour each way for a 30min drive. 

only an hour?

Must have changed the routes over the years. I got on that damned bus at 7am in East Paterson. At Bosco at 8:30.

If my buddy, at the same stop as me, missed the bus his mom would drive him to the other side of town where the bus arrived 45 minutes later! (if I missed the bus I had to walk over to the other side of town to get it, no one was giving me a ride for being late :()

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

only an hour?

Must have changed the routes over the years. I got on that damned bus at 7am in East Paterson. At Bosco at 8:30.

If my buddy, at the same stop as me, missed the bus his mom would drive him to the other side of town where the bus arrived 45 minutes later! (if I missed the bus I had to walk over to the other side of town to get it, no one was giving me a ride for being late :()

Not sure but I was on the Paterson bus and it did like a 2+ hour loop (same way morn+aft) and my stop was right about half way thru...some people had like 20min coming and and 1:45 going or vice versa. If you were on the east side you must have gone up thru the  mess traffic, we used to shoot up High mountain thru Wycoff and Wycoff ave all the way to Ramsey. 

Driver was funny as heck,  every day used to blast cut thru from the back of the Interstate strip mall and thru that parking lot, then up this little cliff back access road, to cut thru Howard Johnsons lot as well and get over 17, skipping going thru downtown Ramsey ...😄

giphy.gif

On 9/10/2018 at 10:52 AM, Canes1975 said:

Last decade?  My man i dated a girl that lived in Doremus ST in Paterson. This was back in 95 & 96. Paterson has been on the decline for a lot longer than 10 years.

On 9/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, Troll said:

OK Canes now you in my neighborhood and timeframe...If you dated a girl on that street those years, then it's 10 to 1 I know her....and possibly you..

Who did you date?

and Please Don't tell me it was Naomi...

giphy.gif

😄

Well come on, was it Naomi or not?

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Troll said:

Not sure but I was on the Paterson bus and it did like a 2+ hour loop (same way morn+aft) and my stop was right about half way thru...some people had like 20min coming and and 1:45 going or vice versa. If you were on the east side you must have gone up thru the  mess traffic, we used to shoot up High mountain thru Wycoff and Wycoff ave all the way to Ramsey. 

Driver was funny as heck,  every day used to blast cut thru from the back of the Interstate strip mall and thru that parking lot, then up this little cliff back access road, to cut thru Howard Johnsons lot as well and get over 17, skipping going thru downtown Ramsey ...😄

giphy.gif

I was the first stop. They we hit Passaic, then Clifton, then Paterson, then the other side of East Paterson, then Fairlawn, Then....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Canes1975 said:

My bad. I just saw your reply this morning. Her name was Stacey Duran . She went to Kennedy & Montclair State. She had a sister named Joannie.

I believe those girls had an older brother named Julio...I'm probably like 5 years older than you...

All good, I was afraid you were helping push Naomi's strollers down the block....🤣