Gonzaga vs DBP (MD/VA folks)

Zipcep

On 9/7/2018 at 9:25 AM, Oldballcoach said:

No there was backlash from serial rule breaking and schools were feeling pressure from the parents, public schools, state association, among others get control. Tried to handle it behind closed doors but the league is so weak they never followed thru. Just like the latest finding of guilty of inducements and tampering they just said we gone you $500 and Coach poggi probably laughed and said 50’s or 100’s. The league is ultimate problem here.

3 years of accusations about rule breaking...and their is 1 fine? That fine will likely be appealed and overturned. Everyone knows that the dude who received the message was not the kid or his parent or his guardian. Also, the coac and the non-guardian go back years. More of Mt. St. Joe bull crap...trying to derail SF football. Shame on those cowards. 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Didn't want to leave the SJC game, but wanted to see this cool stadium. 

It’s on North Capitol St. I remember correctly?  Great stadium, always looked very cool driving past it.

But when is the SPP game?  You’re gonna have to hustle up 95 to make it if you stick around in DC too long.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its pretty clear how hopelessly consumed this guy/girl is with GA football

Hes gone for a year, and comes back to talk GA football. Life isnt worth living without I guess.

the guy is nuts!

freakin' insane!!!!!!!

Pumpkin, you are more fun on the internet than anyone or thing! 

Nothing makes me simile, laugh, like you do. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

It’s on North Capitol St. I remember correctly?  Great stadium, always looked very cool driving past it.

But when is the SPP game?  You’re gonna have to hustle up 95 to make it if you stick around in DC too long.

If any team wants to play OOS and get the DC experience, nothing is better than Gonzaga. DeMatha and SJC still offer a good deal, but Gonzaga is in the shadow of the capital building and a short walk to the White House.

• Like 5

On 9/8/2018 at 2:42 PM, Popzilla said:

3 years of accusations about rule breaking...and their is 1 fine? That fine will likely be appealed and overturned. Everyone knows that the dude who received the message was not the kid or his parent or his guardian. Also, the coac and the non-guardian go back years. More of Mt. St. Joe bull crap...trying to derail SF football. Shame on those cowards. 

Lol you still calling people cowards.  How many more players you guys still playin without transfer paperwork turned in?  Already got busted on one, lmao.   Looks like you have new fans, an to think it’s all about helping the kids.  Seems some have figured out why you guys always go after other schools top prospects. 💰💰💰💰💰

BayWalker06 Sep 2018

Last year when some of the kids on Eager street were still undecided, (as were many across the country) the price to join signingday.com went up to $250,000.00 for colleges to join as a platinum member of signingday.com which allows the college have full access to all the high school student athletes.
The families on "Eager Street" should really be informed that the staff at SigningDay.Com/SFA are making money off off the backs of kids at SFA.
If your going to do it, then own it and admit it.
Don't hide it.
Miss Dunn should follow the money. 

As for poggi to go on E60 and brag that he has his own private jet and then soon after that, talk about how SFA football doesn't own any football sleds just makes me sick. He should sell one of his Escalades and buy SFA some sleds.

Poggi has done great things over his recruiting/coaching career and has helped many kids. But he has also fed his Ego along the way.

FYI, Hank Russell started SigningDay.com while at Gilman.
  • Confused 1

On 9/8/2018 at 2:42 PM, Popzilla said:

Haha you sure know a lot about the cheating. And yes the guy is the kids guardian. Cowards are the guys who cheat to win.

9 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Bosco appears to have a good RB who has little support against good teams....After the West Orange game I will predict outcome..West Orange beat Montclair....

Are you serious right now? West Orange lost to Kennedy 😂😂😂 that’s who bosco is playing West Orange? I would hope Berger rushed for 200 yards 

• Haha 1