Need advice

HSFBfan

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Bro I'm 100% Capitalist.  I would sell a midget a 4x4 Monster truck then increase his insurance due to his difficulty operating it.  

Damn,  just got a flashback to my old salesrep days when I was young😵….

Sell like Hell..... flaming briefcase....don't forget your crowbar for their wallets.....

Wonderbar's work great...😄

Image result for wunderbar pry bar tool

"No No No miss Whitney Houston, you really don't want that regular old Range Rover over there...

...the SuperLimited exclusive model is over here, and only 20k more, and it comes with special glossy black paint which is extra shiney".....yeah she bought it 🤣

Didn't last very long for me, but you can certainly make a TON o money...…

Had to take a HUGE paycut to get out of it.....

Hopefully your in the business side where things are a little more civilized....retail is nuts... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Damn,  just got a flashback to my old salesrep days when I was young😵….

Sell like Hell..... flaming briefcase....don't forget your crowbar for their wallets.....

"No No No miss Whitney Houston, you really don't want that regular old Range Rover over there...

...the SuperLimited exclusive model is over here, and only 20k more, and it comes with special glossy black paint which is extra shiney".....yeah she bought it 🤣

Had to take a HUGE paycut to get out of it.....

Hopefully your in the business side where things are a little more civilized....retail is nuts... 

Bro Insurance.   Smart everyone needs it and P & C is mandatory for homes autos and property.  That's call being smart.  I sell things you must have not what I want you to have big difference.  Now that's some real MAGA st!+.  Lol

20 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

It's hard to believe that these are men well into their 20s and even their 30s.

I say ban 'em all. Ban me too. I don't give a sh*t.

I'm probably gonna join PerpGridiron anyways.

@BUFORDGAWOLVES and @AztecPadre told me that it's a better site.

I’m behind you and @AztecPadre.... way behind. 

BGW

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah I am all the way but at the same time i have to do something that's beat for me mentally

My advice is buckle up then. Life ain’t fair unless your born with a silver spoon. There are branches in life with low bearing fruit, it looks out of reach but with persistence you can find a way to grab it. Can only blame yourself for where your at. Quit being afraid and leap. Quit listening to what the current circle is around you, and what the media portrays. In the end there’s only one way to find out, and that is to try. If you fail, learn and try again. It’s to easy to throw in the towel. Take the leap if your truly unhappy, throw away the what if’s... and just...well... just do it

• Like 3

On 9/14/2018 at 5:57 PM, Troll said:

Had to take a HUGE paycut to get out of it....

LOL

High pressure sales at its best.

Be a bum, stand on the interstate on ramp with a piece of cardboard, tax free cash and work the hours you want. 

Take  copies of your postings, you can qualify for a disability, get free medical and a ebt card. 

Be like Block, be on here 18 hours a day. 

It will be fun, then you can bitch about the weather on days you panhandle. 

Sincere regards

AllKnowingAsshole

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Be a bum, stand on the interstate on ramp with a piece of cardboard, tax free cash and work the hours you want. 

Tale copies of your postings, you can qualify for a disability, get free medical and a ebt card. 

Be like Block, be on heat 18 hours a day. 

It will be fun, then you can bitch about the weather on days you panhandle. 

Sincere regards

AllKnowingAsshole

No one can be like Block.  He's probably a Russian trust fund baby.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I was wrong for asking on this site. Now everyone can go on about their lives. You dont have to help me that's fine. I will figure out my own life on my own terms. 

It's never wrong to ask, especially when you are between a rock and a hard place, and a wrecking ball is heading towards you.

The only advice that I can give you is to hang in there, and do the best that you can. Hopefully, things will turn out better for you in the future.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ohio said:

It's never wrong to ask, especially when you are between a rock and a hard place, and a wrecking ball is heading towards you.

The only advice that I can give you is to hang in there, and do the best that you can. Hopefully, things will turn out better for you in the future.

I was honest about I felt about the job last week when my boss asked me. So at this point I'm kinda waiting to be fired.