Need advice

HSFBfan

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Better he kill himself than his parents which was his rant last month. (smdh)

You all just sit here everyday and enable this guy.

I don't have to do it. The kind of help this cat needs ain't coming from some football hacks. Believe that.

@PrepGridiron if you don’t Ban this piece of shit, then you condone this shit

@PrepGridiron what kinda website are u f**** running 

• Like 1

You boys are a real hoot. 

Do you want moderation over here or do you want to man the fuck up and wallow in the shit stall you yourselves created?

I'm dead serious. 

Stop reporting one man's shit while letting the others do wtf ever they want. 

If you want a moderator here... I'll be glad to do it. Not half assing it though. 

Y'all make the decision. Idc. 

That ought to about cover moderating and tagging mods and owners. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@PrepGridiron if you don’t Ban this piece of shit, then you condone this shit

@PrepGridiron what kinda website are u f**** running 

What did the dude do? 

You dummies are a trip. 

RZ is right. A few weeks ago the guy said he wanted to kill a parent or both. Nobody reported that shit. 

Nobody reported his muslim hate thread etc. 

If it was up to me at this point we'd close this OT forum. Period. 

It's the cancer. 

Not any one user is.  

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I may be wrong but in these posts it always seems like you’re looking for some type of job (and life) where every moment is rewarding and joyful and non-stressful; where everyone gets along and agrees with you, etc.  

That doesn’t exist.  Life is messy and a grind and downright unenjoyable at times - people die, you gotta pay the mortgage every month, your wife annoys the hell out of you some days, your clients are PITAs asking you to do unethical things, etc. But that’s balanced out by moments of small happiness (like when Bergen stomps a mud hole in Bosco this year or you spend time with friends at a bar getting wasted) and great joy - like when your kid is born or says “Daddy” for the first time. 

And there are people (just look at this board) who have wildly different views and backgrounds and are infuriating at times.  But that’s all part of the spice of life and makes things interesting.

You really need to recalibrate your expectations.  There’s a lot of good I’m sure, but I think you’re getting in your own way with lofty and unrealistic expectations.

Life coach? Lol

• Haha 1

You may feel like some low level 9-5 grunt worker but you are not...you are a manager...

A manager of your own career and life...…..start acting that way...

1. Always keep abreast of what's going on in your field, and what opportunities are available. Even when you are content where you are at. (change is inevitable).

2. Actively pursue other openings and put the time in to apply, interview and such if you don't like where you are at. (get off your ass)

3. NEVER LEAVE A CURRENT POSITION, prior to having your next position locked up and ready. (pure stupidity otherwise) 

4. NEVER accept a counter offer from your current employer upon giving notice (big mistake, detailed to explain).

5. If you are looking to change fields, find the pathway that best bridges the gap between the two, and where you can use your current skills to your advantage.

People will always talk about a life/work balance that needs to be achieved, and this is indeed paramount.  But as many jobs are difficult to extract life happiness out of...you must find happiness in your own life.... and bring that happiness to your work.    

Q) Would you say that outside of work, that you are for the most part, totally happy? You might have to get off your butt and manage that side of the balance equation as well if you are not.  May sound harder than the job part, but when you think about it, that is really the part you have much greater control over. 

Blaming a job for 'ruining your life' or similar, is nothing but a life cop out...….and what kind of career manager, managed that ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Troll said:

You may feel like some low level 9-5 grunt worker but you are not...you are a manager...

A manager of your own career and life...…..start acting that way...

1. Always keep abreast of what's going on in your field, and what opportunities are available. Even when you are content where you are at. (change is inevitable).

2. Actively pursue other openings and put the time in to apply, interview and such if you don't like where you are at. (get off your ass)

3. NEVER LEAVE A CURRENT POSITION, prior to having your next position locked up and ready. (pure stupidity otherwise) 

4. NEVER accept a counter offer from your current employer upon giving notice (big mistake, detailed to explain).

5. If you are looking to change fields, find the pathway that best bridges the gap between the two, and where you can use your current skills to your advantage.

People will always talk about a life/work balance that needs to be achieved, and this is indeed paramount.  But as many jobs are difficult to extract life happiness out of...you must find happiness in your own life.... and bring that happiness to your work.    

Q) Would you say that outside of work, that you are for the most part, totally happy? You might have to get off your butt and manage that side of the balance equation as well if you are not.  May sound harder than the job part, but when you think about it, that is really the part you have much greater control over. 

Blaming a job for 'ruining your life' or similar, is nothing but a life cop out...….and what kind of career manager, managed that ?

12 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Life coach? Lol

F37DEA1E-006E-4B06-9FAC-D032B31E4090.gif

D4730247-422E-4260-8910-2F6667C0668C.gif

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Are there opportunities out there where they are looking to pay someone to just post on random forums all day? Or do most expect some sort of productivity out of candidates?

You can damn near tell what job someone has by their posts.  They are angry for a reason.   How can a Right Winger have a terrible job with the greatest, hugest, Job market ever per Concha?  Others suck and need to leave must be the answer.    Meanwhile in diversity land I'm rolling and happier than a fat kid lost in a Cake Shop.  Contact Concha he has the inside stats on all the Jobs.

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You can damn near tell what job someone has by their posts.  They are angry for a reason.   How can a Right Winger have a terrible job with the greatest, hugest, Job market ever per Concha?  Others suck and need to leave must be the answer.    Meanwhile in diversity land I'm rolling and happier than a fat kid lost in a Cake Shop.  Contact Concha he has the inside stats on all the Jobs.

DD is funny on occasion. I have never made any such statement, but DD feels the need to make shit up from time to time in order to feel like he's doing well.

<<pat on the head for DD>>

11 minutes ago, concha said:

DD is funny on occasion. I have never made any such statement, but DD feels the need to make shit up from time to time in order to feel like he's doing well.

<<pat on the head for DD>>

Help him a fellow Right Winger is not participating in all this winning we keep hearing about.  What are the stats on the failures of such a group in the greatest, hugest, most glorious time for employment ever?  Didn't I just read another thread with him and Nolebull warning of this war on white males. Oh the horror.  I thought having Alpha White Male Trump pumping you up each day all those lazy ass people complaining about diversity would be tired of winning.  Meanwhile in Diversity land things are rolling along just fine.  

Grab a lawnmower, edger, blower a utilityty trailer and an old pickup instant contractor.  Help ya boy out.  Tell him leave his current job because the Market is the best ever. What Irony.  

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Help him a fellow Right Winger is not participating in all this winning we keep hearing about.  What are the stats on the failures of such a group in the greatest, hugest, most glorious time for employment ever?  Didn't I just read another thread with him and Nolebull warning of this war on white males. Oh the horror.  I thought having Alpha White Male Trump pumping you up each day all those lazy ass people complaining about diversity would be tired of winning.  Meanwhile in Diversity land things are rolling along just fine.  

Grab a lawnmower, edger, blower a utilityty trailer and an old pickup instant contractor.  Help ya boy out.  Tell him leave his current job because the Market is the best ever. What Irony.  

DD,  I know you're trying hard.  But we all know you wouldn't understand any stats anyway.

I'm sorry that the economy being strong and there being lots of jobs out there hurts you. It kind of exposes the leftist in you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

DD,  I know you're trying hard.  But we all know you wouldn't understand any stats anyway.

I'm sorry that the economy being strong and there being lots of jobs out there hurts you. It kind of exposes the leftist in you.

Bro I'm 100% Capitalist.  I would sell a midget a 4x4 Monster truck then increase his insurance due to his difficulty operating it.  How can a Pro Trumpet who claims all is great suck with a Job?  My Job damn sure doesn't suck.  Maybe he needs some of that leftism you threw at me.

What's up with all the winning?  Do you think if we get rid of all the Muslims he hates his job profile will expand.. You know like all the Doctors, Lawyers and engineers most are.  I'm gonna vote NYET.

Great Irony.  Praise a Man constantly for winning and you're losing.  

Meanwhile in Diversity land I'm winning.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2