Colquitt County

noonereal

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well....I only support one high school football team.  That's ONE team only.  If you don't know...that's Colquitt County.  Including 2009...Colquitt has played in the Georgia State Semis (in the highest class) or the Georgia State Championship every year except one.  In 2016...the Grayson All Stars beat us in the Quarterfinals.  

I don't care about any other high school team.  And if I'm gonna be absolutely honest...and that's something I really don't like to do....I'm not gonna be lectured about high school football by some internet guru from Jersey.  i said...from stinking JERSEY !!!!  

You Boys can't handle the truth...and if you continue to piss me off....I swear I'll convince Rab to make another COMEBACK on the National Board.  He ain't banned anymore.  He's just giving you guys a break.

And I don't make idle threats !!!!!

Rufus>>

Lmao Rab Left Because Dem Yankees Stomped a MudHole in dem  Georgia Pride

GOSPEL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Grayson was never the best team in Georgia. Most talented... Yes. Best team, nah. 

I understand though. You have to have some straw to grasp at. 

I agree with this. I get caught up in the Grayson hype because I’m close with people close to the program. I had Grayson one and Colquitt two and that was a mistake  

I whole heartedly believe Colquitt County beats Grayson next week. Just the better football TEAM 

49 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao Rab Left Because Dem Yankees Stomped a MudHole in dem  Georgia Pride

GOSPEL

Bergen Catholic is better than De La Salle and Bishop Gorman in 2018. I wouldn’t trust Grayson to beat those two bases on inconsistencies, but I like Bergen’s talent and coaching over those three. BC is strong. No shame in that loss. That’ll be shown when they win state in December 

35 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Bergen Catholic is better than De La Salle and Bishop Gorman in 2018. I wouldn’t trust Grayson to beat those two bases on inconsistencies, but I like Bergen’s talent and coaching over those three. BC is strong. No shame in that loss. That’ll be shown when they win state in December 

BG? Hell, don’t go too far out on that big ass limb. 

BGW

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I agree with this. I get caught up in the Grayson hype because I’m close with people close to the program. I had Grayson one and Colquitt two and that was a mistake  

I whole heartedly believe Colquitt County beats Grayson next week. Just the better football TEAM 

Quick question.. 

If colquit loses to Grayson 

who Becomes Ga’s #1?

• Confused 1

If North Gwinnett and Walton are truly 3 and 4 in the state, this is a down year for Georgia. Walton was losing to 0-4 Collins Hill with two minutes left in the game weeks ago. That’s not winning state  

I haven’t even seen Roswell but I know that’s too many white boys to win State. 

Colquitt has looked better than the rest to me. I don’t think they’ll blow Grayson out by any means, but I do know they’re going to win that game. Better coached. Better offense. Superior kicker.  

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

If North Gwinnett and Walton are truly 3 and 4 in the state, this is a down year for Georgia. Walton was losing to 0-4 Collins Hill with two minutes left in the game weeks ago. That’s not winning state  

Colquitt has looked better than the rest to me. I don’t think they’ll blow Grayson out by any means, but I do know they’re going to win that game. Better coached. Better offense. Superior kicker.  

What makes you think we have a superior kicker?

I don't think there can be any argument.....Walton and Roswell are Co-No.1s in Georgia.  Grayson is No.3 and North Gwinnett is No.4.  Buford and Rome are tied at No.5.  Lee County is No.7.  Parkview is No.8.  Colquitt and Archer are tied at No.9/10.  

It is what it is...

Rufus>>

51 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Colquitt is dropping to Tier 3 until we can see if they can handle Grayson. If they beat Grayson by 14+ they are Tier 2 Candidates.  Anyone that Grayson beats from this point on will have to make a good case for themselves due to the BC loss to SPP which lost to SJP

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Colquitt is dropping to Tier 3 until we can see if they can handle Grayson. If they beat Grayson by 14+ they are Tier 2 Candidates.  Anyone that Grayson beats from this point on will have to make a good case for themselves due to the BC loss to SPP which lost to SJP

Sammy....never figured you for a daisy-chainer.

But...Colquitt is still in the 3 1/2 Tier.  We can move down to Tier 4...if you'd like.

Rufus>>

Why not just put Colquitt out of the tiers altogether. 

We don't like the tiers. They suck. The methodology or lack there of sucks. 

It would be totally preferrable to me, I can't speak for all of Colquitt, but, to me, if you just forgot how to put the C's, O's, Q's and etc. together to spell the word Colquitt to begin with. 

At least then your spelling would be on par with your poll making capabilities. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

It would be totally preferrable to me, I can't speak for all of Colquitt, but, to me, if you just forgot how to put the C's, O's, Q's and etc. together to spell the word Colquitt to begin with. 

Both them and Pickerington Central have risen instate rankings by default and haven’t really faced a top 50 opponent yet.

Dont blame me.  Bring it up with Consuela 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nope, nope, nope , nope, you stay in... I used a gtfo coupon for Buford 10 days ago.

That coupon  is used and gone. 

Sorry 😐 

BGW

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Both them and Pickerington Central have risen instate rankings by default and haven’t really faced a top 50 opponent yet.

Apparently, you just aren't very smart. 

Go get back on your TheRealOrange profile. I may like that one better at this point. xD

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Are you talking about Colquitt or SJB, MD, SFA, or ImG? Because that statement applies to all 5

2 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Are you talking about Colquitt or SJB, MD, SFA, or ImG? Because that statement applies to all 5

Other than SFA (which is a total joke schedule for the entire year)

the other schools have scheduled better opponents in preseason (as they appeared at the time of scheduling) then C-o-l-q-u-I-t-t. (It helps if I take it slow)

Keep your panties on until the Grayson game.  As of now Ga top teams have been a disaster and there is no evidence that the Packers will be any different 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I am not fussing because people had Grayson at 1 really. Hell, they look on paper like they should be some kind of football bulldozer type thing. 

It was weird to me that folks were so quick to overlook some facts about Colquitt and push them back in order to put talent that hadn't proved anything yet ahead of them. Pretty much ignoring the trends or whatever. 

Grayson's performance from last night could easily be attributed to looking ahead to next week. 

I think Colquitt should beat Grayson, but, we are talking about 17 and 18 year old kids. They could make mistakes. It happens. For the state of Georgia and their national rankings etc., hopefully Colquitt does beat Grayson. 

Anyway, Colquitt certainly is the most complete team. Every aspect of the game is solid to elite. Our special teams unit is definitely elite. Our running backs and O-line are elite. Our defense is elite. The only place that I don't consider elite at this point is QB and receivers. They are good, not elite at this point. With all the other aspects being elite, we don't need the QB and receivers to be anything but efficient. 

10 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Ignore that OrangeCountySammy guy. His tiers are a joke where the criteria is so fluid from team to team in order for it to fit his agenda that it's laughable. 

Just look at his poll, and him, and point and laugh. That's what it's good for. One big joke.