Bishop Dunne 07 vs Desoto 19 4th

DevilDog

Bishop Dunne would catch hell with Melissa.   2 TAPPS powers seen. 2 6A ones and East Utah.  Not a bad way to start my Texas football season.. Desoto. Fans wanted it over so they can go see TCU and Sean Robinson versus Ohio State.  This old lady near Texasball and I said we're not used to this by this time this game should have been 30-0.  They are a running team.

Next week the Fighting Delon Sanders vs. Melissa.  #1 TAPPS vs powerhouse 4A. 

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Desoto threw pick in end zone as well could have easily been 30.  Maybe that's why Coach Robinson did the big substitution or he wanted the 2nd bunch some stress time.  

I hope Dville hangs 50 on  ECA.  Run it up and LV mudstomp Ruston. 

It doesn’t appear desoto has that killer instinct

33 minutes ago, G0LD$tandard said:

Give Dunne some credit they are/were hanging in there...  I am pretty sure they don’t want it to end do to weather.  @DevilDog @Texasball You guys still here?

I'm not dogging them.  Tough kids. Actually I wanted them to win.     Skilled kids at Dunne.  Need to decide on a QB.  They played 3 throughout the game.  I left at the delay with 5 mins left.  Dunne don't lack swag I will assure you.  And they lost those 2 kids to Duncanville who knows.  

IMO Desoto is way better team than Dunne and the score could have been much worse.

The QB for Desoto struggled hitting wide open teammates when throwing.  

They play calling has really changed under Robinson- They run the ball more. They are not full throttle fast pace offense anymore.

this team will need to limit stupid penalties and get better QB play to advance deep in the playoffs or to even win the district

• Thumbs Down 1