(3) Mater Dei defeats (1) IMG 28-24

ATLien12x

Just now, GrecoRoman said:

I said that 30  minutes ago and you laughed 

No I didn’t laugh at that. I laughed at you saying IMG is the better team in a tie game late lol They probably are the better team, definitely the better roster, but there’s a lot of football left. 

If Mater Dei scores here and IMG doesn’t, and then a Mater Dei fan tells me they’re better, I’m gonna nod my head and agree 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

No I didn’t laugh at that. I laughed at you saying IMG is the better team in a tie game late lol They probably are the better team, definitely the better roster, but there’s a lot of football left. 

If Mater Dei scores here and IMG doesn’t, and then a Mater Dei fan tells me they’re better, I’m gonna nod my head and agree 

Yea I agree with you.  But when I said they were the better team it was ovbious to me at that point they were regardless of who wins or loses.  When a team keeps gashing you on the ground it's over 

I also said I give more respect to MD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

They also came across the country with 42 guys, had 2 ejected, had nothing go there way and are playing at 130AM their time.    I know their a recruited up mess but their still 16-18 yo kids so the travel and lack of depth is big adveristy,