Does Christian Brothers have a chance to upset St.John`s?

abbatt

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

@Sammyswordsman you know you're on the right track when Rab has the same opinion as you do.

One of these days, you boys are gonna realize that I KNOW of what I speak! You are too hung up on stars! We eat STARS for LUNCH!

As an aside, the best team in MIZZZOU was cramping every five minutes yesterday! Colquitt hasn't had a cramp since the Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, in 2013! And it AIN'T an accident! Our boys are the best conditioned in AMERICA! And we're DEEPER than any team in America! All a recipe to KICK DAT ASS!

Whatcho boys don't realize is, that Colquitt left NINETEEN points on that field at Grayson! We played SO SO and won by TWO TOUCHDOWNS!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

One of these days, you boys are gonna realize that I KNOW of what I speak! You are too hung up on stars! We eat STARS for LUNCH!

As an aside, the best team in MIZZZOU was cramping every five minutes yesterday! Colquitt hasn't had a cramp since the Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, in 2013! And it AIN'T an accident! Our boys are the best conditioned in AMERICA! And we're DEEPER than any team in America! All a recipe to KICK DAT ASS!

Whatcho boys don't realize is, that Colquitt left NINETEEN points on that field at Grayson! We played SO SO and won by TWO TOUCHDOWNS!

Can't wait to see who Calif is going to send to Moultrie in 2019 to shut you guys the hell up. 

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:46 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL set this game up. Have gotten to know the CBC staff pretty well. They definitely scheduled this game to win it. The Marietta scare yesterday will refocus SJC. 42-21 SJC. 

REFOCUS?xD Good thing I've mellowed in my advanced years, so I'll give it to ya as sweetly as I know how! IF ST. JOHNS COLLEGE makes the MIStake of playing the Colquitt County Packers, we gonna STOMPED DA SHIT OUT OF UM! They play DEEEfense like a BUNCHA GIRLS!xD

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

That's why you're not Tier 1. 

It's good to be good at exercising and to have a lot of kids on your team, but the trick is to play football well. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's why you're not Tier 1. 

It's good to be good at exercising and to have a lot of kids on your team, but the trick is to play football well. 

Just stick to playing a psycho in FARGO SKIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were playing without SIX FUCKING PLAYAS in the second half! TWO OL didn't even make the trip! ONE of these days, you East Coast clowns are gonna make the mistake of playing COLQUITT, rather than the Carpetbaggers in the ATL!

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:20 PM, WCACguy said:

I have not seen CBC but my guess is if SJC plays like they did vs Hoover it won't be close...if they play like they did vs MC they win a fairly close one...if they play like they did vs Marietta they could lose.

Just so you know, Hoover has it's weakest team since Rush ProPst's first year in the late nineties! 

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Do you actually believe that SJC could beat Colquitt? Marietta is NOT a good team, and they nearly beat SJC last week!

Would they beat Colquitt? Not sure, but it would be a hell of a game. I like SJC to pull it out, though. 

Marietta may be 1-4, but their 4 losses are against 4 top notch teams. They are STILL a top 100 team. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Just stick to playing a psycho in FARGO SKIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were playing without SIX FUCKING PLAYAS in the second half! TWO OL didn't even make the trip! ONE of these days, you East Coast clowns are gonna make the mistake of playing COLQUITT, rather than the Carpetbaggers in the ATL!

@ORabidOne  we already know how Charmin County Packers front office reacts when a BNU coach tries to make contact 

Lmao  stick with playing the 20th best team in the state of Missouri 

402EE26F-412D-4C85-8C50-36CAAD37F05F.gif

9E1E124E-80DA-486F-A1EA-0E20B62AF5A7.gif

AA98733F-D262-43E7-BADF-01B288803A73.gif

7F658A60-01BF-4C3A-B63D-1E87A965DD8F.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Do you actually believe that SJC could beat Colquitt? Marietta is NOT a good team, and they nearly beat SJC last week!

I think that SJC and MC would both beat Colquitt...and I don't think they would be afraid to schedule  Colquitt...they've both proven that they will play anybody...Colquitt hasn't.

6 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

I think that SJC and MC would both beat Colquitt...and I don't think they would be afraid to schedule  Colquitt...they've both proven that they will play anybody...Colquitt hasn't.

SJC last 15 games include 12 vs Top 100 teams (SJR, DeLaSalle, SJB, Gonzaga twice, Good Counsel, DeMatha twice, Hoover, MC, Marietta and CBC). Several are/were Top 25. And they are 10-2 in those matchups with both losses in the 4th quarter to the two California teams. And they had two games with IMG cancelled by "hurricanes". They are a legit national power who will play anybody.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

SJC last 15 games include 12 vs Top 100 teams (SJR, DeLaSalle, SJB, Gonzaga twice, Good Counsel, DeMatha twice, Hoover, MC, Marietta and CBC). Several are/were Top 25. And they are 10-2 in those matchups with both losses in the 4th quarter to the two California teams. And they had two games with IMG cancelled by "hurricanes". They are a legit national power who will play anybody.

Agreed.  I like SJC too.

Just feel they have not played well the past two weeks.  The question is....do they have any more left in the tank?  And who is left on the schedule that can offer SJC the chance for a late season marquee win 

1 hour ago, WCACguy said:

Anybody but Colqtuitt.

Only 3rd-rate OOS programs have the balls to play Rush and the Packers.

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Agreed.  I like SJC too.

Just feel they have not played well the past two weeks.  The question is....do they have any more left in the tank?  And who is left on the schedule that can offer SJC the chance for a late season marquee win 

Good Counsel, Gonzaga and DeMatha left...then 1or 2 of them again in playoffs.

• Thanks 1