Does Christian Brothers have a chance to upset St.John`s?

abbatt

Christian Brothers is the top team in Missouri by a lot. They have averaged 55 points per game against fairly weak competition from Illinois and Missouri. Their OF line avg.around 6`3...290.

i feel that their DEF is vulnerable against both run and pass.I see St.John`s exploiting this and winning fairly comfortably by 42-17. What do you think?

• HawgGoneIt changed the title to Does Christian Brothers have a chance to upset St.John`s?
9 hours ago, WCACguy said:

I have not seen CBC but my guess is if SJC plays like they did vs Hoover it won't be close...if they play like they did vs MC they win a fairly close one...if they play like they did vs Marietta they could lose.

If they play like they did against Miami Central, they will romp.  Miami Central is not Hoover.  

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:46 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL set this game up. Have gotten to know the CBC staff pretty well. They definitely scheduled this game to win it. The Marietta scare yesterday will refocus SJC. 42-21 SJC. 

How's that working out for you?

Goodbye #MNC

I am not saying SJC is a bad team, only that at this point in the season they are not a Tier1/2 team.

• Haha 2

On 9/23/2018 at 3:33 PM, abbatt said:

Christian Brothers is the top team in Missouri by a lot. They have averaged 55 points per game against fairly weak competition from Illinois and Missouri. Their OF line avg.around 6`3...290.

i feel that their DEF is vulnerable against both run and pass.I see St.John`s exploiting this and winning fairly comfortably by 42-17. What do you think?

I think it will be a high scoring game with little D being played. SJC will pull it out in the end by like 10. Just a guess.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

How's that working out for you?

Goodbye #MNC

I am not saying SJC is a bad team, only that at this point in the season they are not a Tier1/2 team.

I watched the game and just got off the phone with a SJC parent at the game...the SJC people feel that CBC is the best offensive team they have played and maybe the best team they have played...MC is certainly better defensively but not as good offensively...I can't say I disagree.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

I watched the game and just got off the phone with a SJC parent at the game...the SJC people feel that CBC is the best offensive team they have played and maybe the best team they have played...MC is certainly better defensively but not as good offensively...I can't say I disagree.

I guess that explains it then 

16 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

that was 2 good teams going at it, no doubt about it

Come on people! Stop thinking SJC is not as good their ranking. They have already played a gauntlet of a schedule. Playing a decent team, on the road, after a few tough games will wear a team down. Not saying CBC is not a legit team (I think they are), but I think SJC is clearly better. 

Also, SJB struggling with JSerra doesn’t mean they aren’t a top tier team, either. However, I will probably drop them from the #1 ranking. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, abbatt said:

CBC SHOULD have WON! Giving up two scores on KO's and a three personnel foul drive is INEXCUSABLE for the supposed best team in MIZZZOU!

And St. Johns tackles like a buncha GIRLS! I see NOW, why Marietta could have beat them last week! They are the most overrated team in the Top Twenty Five!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Come on people! Stop thinking SJC is not as good their ranking. They have already played a gauntlet of a schedule. Playing a decent team, on the road, after a few tough games will wear a team down. Not saying CBC is not a legit team (I think they are), but I think SJC is clearly better. 

Also, SJB struggling with JSerra doesn’t mean they aren’t a top tier team, either. However, I will probably drop them from the #1 ranking. 

Do you actually believe that SJC could beat Colquitt? Marietta is NOT a good team, and they nearly beat SJC last week!

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, abbatt said:

They gave away THREE scores to a half ass decent SJC team! And CBC is NOT very well conditioned! They were cramping all OVER the field, in the second half!