Come in ECHS05

Sammyswordsman

42 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Agreed, but it’s tough when you are used to playing a certain type of way.  Games are definitely called in differently in different states.  Fl definitely allows a bit more rough play than most.   Still, ejecting players for a hard shoulder hit and some out of bounds shoving is pretty weak.

Agree on the first one but the second was way more than a shove out of bounds. He held on and was swinging from the face mask 

34 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I don't think that these dudes realize that Georgia, and I believe TEJAS, have banned IMG from further competition within their states! ALL in an attempt to try to reign in the notion that this is HIGH SCHOOL football, not call it what it IS, a FOOTBALL FACTORY! 

Wrong...again.  IMG can play in GA if they can find someone to schedule them.

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Agreed, but it’s tough when you are used to playing a certain type of way.  Games are definitely called in differently in different states.  Fl definitely allows a bit more rough play than most.  

I've looked at it several times and agree that different states call things differently.  I can't see the MD players hands.  Their arms are mixed together.  He never turns the IMG player.  If this is at the line of scrimmage I can't swear that it would get called here.  The fact this is away from the LoS probably makes a difference.  I'll ask my co-worker who is a line judge what he thinks.

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

If you are an adult you accept that shit happens and it IS PART OF THE GAME and that the winner is the winner. The champion, The team we ranked ahead of the loser. 

If you are a Pumpkin, you scream and shout that it's not fair. 

I could see a complaint if it was questionable call, last portion of game, last drive, etc. Can’t over come that. This was in the 1st Q with game tied 0-0 and was a blatant hold in front of play-ref. laughable.