Come in ECHS05

Sammyswordsman

Still waiting for you to acknowledge that the IMG holding call on the punt return was legit. 

I posted the video link in two different threads and tagged you, I even dialed in the exact frames to view  for your reference.

Time to man up and admit that you posted bogus (on at least 2 threads) info that the refs homered IMG on that punt return 

Dont make us wait another day 

• Like 1

Sammyswordsman    2,281

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Sammyswordsman
  • Members
  • 4,704 posts
19 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Wouldn't have even been necessary if the refs didnt take the TD away from IMG for no reason. Refs stealing TDs at 1am in the morning makes for a tough game.

https://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4169-img-vs-mater-dei-full-game/

31.22  (Left side of screen) IMG #78 wrestling MD #28 for 5 sec while the runner zooms by.  Easy call

@ECHS05 @ECHS05

Please respond with your apology

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I went through my notifications and do not see where you showed me this hold.

But your Cali friends are saying you could call holding on every play if you wanted to, they simply chose to this play because it was a quick TD for IMG and an early momentum killer.

to be fair MD was call for more penalties and for more penalty yards...as confirmed a guy that hates MD:

93D36F06-387D-4807-B9B9-BE18F086C958.jpeg.6b70e16d85a954ccf2f812d7941a3989.jpeg

also after rewatching the game...the refs were trying to control the game that could have really gotten out of hand. IMG was playing very chippy and the emotions on both sides were high. think the refs just didn't want to have a brawl brake out.

8 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

He was talking about Ga

They beat Grayson 2 years ago so what they haven't been back since...  

It's not like they come here every year... 

An example of running amuck would be BG and Nevada.... Or Hoover and Alabama... 

If we go by that logic then IMG runs amuck in CA as well and NJ and TX and PA... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I went through my notifications and do not see where you showed me this hold.

But your Cali friends are saying you could call holding on every play if you wanted to, they simply chose to this play because it was a quick TD for IMG and an early momentum killer.

why are all your arguments about penalties and injuries?

Good grief, man up. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

why are all your arguments about penalties and injuries?

Good grief, man up. 

Don't forget about turnovers in the red zone, bad coaching, hurricanes, late games, terrible first quarters; and when GA's most highly ranked teams lose to OOS opponents, then those teams were not really GA's best teams and everyone in GA knew it.

Those are just a few my personal favorites. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Don't forget about turnovers in the red zone, bad coaching, hurricanes, late games, terrible first quarters; and when GA's most highly ranked teams lose to OOS opponents, then those teams were not really GA's best teams and everyone in GA knew it.

everything but the score

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

The human excuse thread

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

These guys just can’t take it that California beat the unbeatable,That Centennial should have beaten IMG and MD did while IMG runs amuck in their state.

A CA public was a 2-point conversion from doing, and a CA transferred up program did do, what a GA transferred up program didn't even come close to doing.

And now it's the refs' fault. 

Spineless. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Last time I checked, the best team in GA is still undefeated...

• Like 1