Come in ECHS05

Sammyswordsman

10 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

to be fair MD was call for more penalties and for more penalty yards...as confirmed a guy that hates MD:

93D36F06-387D-4807-B9B9-BE18F086C958.jpeg.6b70e16d85a954ccf2f812d7941a3989.jpeg

also after rewatching the game...the refs were trying to control the game that could have really gotten out of hand. IMG was playing very chippy and the emotions on both sides were high. think the refs just didn't want to have a brawl brake out.

That penalty total counting the 70-something yard punt return TD?  Or is that just counting the 10 or 15 yards from what they are calling the spot of the foul?

Looks like a solid block.

• Thumbs Down 1

On 9/24/2018 at 4:53 PM, noonereal said:

why are all your arguments about penalties and injuries?

Good grief, man up. 

Did ECHS05 or anybody else in GA care when Folsom/SJS fan complained about the refs blowing the Ngata fumble into the endzone against DLS? If memory serves, the consensus was that bad calls happen & you gotta overcome. Neither Folsom nor IMG did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Did ECHS05 or anybody else in GA care when Folsom/SJS fan complained about the refs blowing the Ngata fumble into the endzone against DLS? If memory serves, the consensus was that bad calls happen & you gotta overcome. Neither Folsom nor IMG did.

Ok.. Lets pretend they both scored... Its now...

DLS 14, Folsom 7 ... They still lose

IMG 31, Mater Dei 28 ... Different outcome

6 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

If you are an adult you accept that shit happens and it IS PART OF THE GAME and that the winner is the winner. The champion, The team we ranked ahead of the loser. 

If you are a Pumpkin, you scream and shout that it's not fair. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

The only real garbage as far as the refs in the game were the 2 ejections.   That was tasteless IMO.   Denying kids their chance to shine in the spotlight.

Eh ... you have to be smarter than what those kids showed.In today’s atmosphere if you blind side someone you risk getting tossed for targeting everyone knows this.The other kid grabs a handful of face mask and try’s to swing the kid around...I mean you have to understand you could get tossed for that.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

All I’m saying is if you’re going to argue about the refs, the ejections were the worst part.  Worse than some TD called back which was probably a legit hold.  You can get yards back.  The ejections were pretty damn bush league and everyone knows it, but I mean it’s not MD’s fault.  It was what it was.    To think I’m standing up for these IMG kids lol. 

Anyways who cares MD won and it was a great game!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ararar said:

Eh ... you have to be smarter than what those kids showed.In today’s atmosphere if you blind side someone you risk getting tossed for targeting everyone knows this.The other kid grabs a handful of face mask and try’s to swing the kid around...I mean you have to understand you could get tossed for that. 

Agreed, but it’s tough when you are used to playing a certain type of way.  Games are definitely called differently in different states.  Fl definitely allows a bit more rough play than most.   Still, ejecting players for a hard shoulder hit and some out of bounds shoving is pretty weak.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, Belly Bob said:

Don't forget about turnovers in the red zone, bad coaching, hurricanes, late games, terrible first quarters; and when GA's most highly ranked teams lose to OOS opponents, then those teams were not really GA's best teams and everyone in GA knew it.

Those are just a few my personal favorites. 

Wait and see what happens when Merryetter and Gayson play Colquitt and Archer in the coming weeks! And you'll SEE who is the best in GEORGIA! All of these wannabees being LOOOSERS to OOS competition, is just window dressing for you boys egos!

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:15 AM, Sportsnut said:

Once have they won in Georgia. 9/3/16

Game Details: ESPN
(W) 26 - 7

I don't think that these dudes realize that Georgia, and I believe TEJAS, have banned IMG from further competition within their states! ALL in an attempt to try to reign in the notion that this is HIGH SCHOOL football, not call it what it IS, a FOOTBALL FACTORY! 

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:47 AM, Ararar said:

That’s what happens when your dream of being California meets the realization of being behind Ohio 

REALLY? Tell us again, where all these Cali superstars ply their wares in college? I'll help you out! In the Pathetic Twelve, and with the, on every street corner colleges in Cali! Pacific coast football is a JOKE! BUNCHES of playas from Georgia and FLAAAWDA are recruited by UGA and Alabama! CALI playas, NOT so much! HELL, with all the supposed hype about Cali QB's, Bama saw Cali as a FLY OVER STATE, when they trekked to Havaii, to get TUA!xD