Columbia vs Trinity Christian live stream

Columbiafan

Columbia played for the win on a 2pt conversion and fell inches short

Tough loss but if anyone thinks we are garbage we will rebound, we will redeem this and we won't back down

Still a long season and we will fight our ass off

This loss doesn't end our drive to the goal that matters

Undefeated and being number 1 in FL was never our goal,  winning district and getting to Orlando is and this loss doesn't prevent that from happening 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Tough loss but if anyone thinks we are garbage we will rebound, we will redeem this and we won't back down

Undefeated and being number 1 in FL was never our goal,  winning district and getting to Orlando is and this loss doesn't prevent that from happening 

The Excuse thread is 2 doors down on the left.  I think the SJC guys have left by now, so you can find a seat.

• Haha 5

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

The Excuse thread is 2 doors down on the left.  I think the SJC guys have left by now, so you can find a seat.

I ain't making excuses fool

Trinity earned the win,  my statement is that we will rebound from this loss and use it as motivation moving forward 

This will make us a better team 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh man! I swear I had Trinity Christian all typed out in the pick 'em and changed my mind before submitting. 

I just had a gut feeling that they would win. Then thinking about how Columbia went to Bradenton and embarrassed IMG in the classic, I couldn't pull the trigger. 

Did you end up watching it? 

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Didn't y'all have a good lead at one point? Remember thinking it was going to be a route.

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Didn't y'all have a good lead at one point? Remember thinking it was going to be a route.

Biggest lead was 17-7 at half but that lead was gone a few minutes into 3rd quarter with turnovers we did on first 2 or 3 drives of second half

Never thought it would be a blowout

I thought we could pull away and win convincingly but in the end i expected a tough game 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh man! I swear I had Trinity Christian all typed out in the pick 'em and changed my mind before submitting. 

I just had a gut feeling that they would win. Then thinking about how Columbia went to Bradenton and embarrassed IMG in the classic, I couldn't pull the trigger. 

Same here, I believe Trinity has one of their best teams of the last 10 years. I also know that Columbia beating IMG in the Practice game gave me second thoughts. Damn them practice games all to hell...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1