SPP 13 vs DEPAUL 16 Final

noonereal

17 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Just so you know, you Left Wing whackado! Colquitt had FIVE starters in street clothes last night! And they won 56-0 with a RUNNING CLOCK, against a 2-2 opponent!

They are about 5000 ranks overrated I just choose these ranks cause their easier 

i think Acorn I mean Alcovy is really like 13,000 in east Coast 

A2854320-1725-4BA9-8A01-28E55856FDAC.png

42 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I believe yes that bc will be able to move the ball on sjr. I believe if your vegas you set this line at less than a TD. It's a rivalry. 

I definitely understand your logic, and based on your logic I'd have to say they blow Joe's out. 

Reason:

NO ONE has been able to run on Joe's this year, which would lead me to believe you have to hurt them through the air. 

Airing them out hasn't been easy either do to their defensive line which features 3 FBS recruits.

Add that to Joe's offense being impotent and it would indicate a huge BC route. 

AHP managed 55 rushing yards while Joe's qb went 32% from the field and needed a game winning field goal to win.

So if BC can do the things you think they can... then this game shouldn't be close at all

25 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I definitely understand your logic, and based on your logic I'd have to say they blow Joe's out. 

Reason:

NO ONE has been able to run on Joe's this year, which would lead me to believe you have to hurt them through the air. 

Airing them out hasn't been easy either do to their defensive line which features 3 FBS recruits.

AHP managed 55 rushing yards while Joe's qb went 32% from the field and needed a game winning field goal to win.

So if BC can do the things you think they can... then this game shouldn't be close at all

Bergen should be better than AHP thats all I can say

3 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Reason:

you said earlier it depends on which Joe's team shows up..I think the bigger question is which BC team shows up..Bergen should be able to move the ball but they will have to keep it short and sweet (much like SPP did against them a few weeks ago). BC will get their points I think it's the other side of the ball that will determine this game. Can SJR move the ball consistently against Bergen. The problem with the games that both teams played this weekend is that they were both insignificant where anyone in the know knew that the games were over before kickoff. Not sold on SJR's offense and I'm definitely not sold on Bergen's defense.  If you make me pick I'll take SJR at home by 7.

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

you said earlier it depends on which Joe's team shows up..I think the bigger question is which BC team shows up..Bergen should be able to move the ball but they will have to keep it short and sweet (much like SPP did against them a few weeks ago). BC will get their points I think it's the other side of the ball that will determine this game. Can SJR move the ball consistently against Bergen. The problem with the games that both teams played this weekend is that they were both insignificant where anyone in the know knew that the games were over before kickoff. Not sold on SJR's offense and I'm definitely not sold on Bergen's defense.  If you make me pick I'll take SJR at home by 7.

O ok. I think if both teams played at their best Joe's would win. I was very confident in my prediction, but after speaking to coach and hearing him say it will be a battle, I decided to pump the breaks on my initial prediction.

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

O ok. I think if both teams played at their best Joe's would win. I was very confident in my prediction, but after speaking to coach and hearing him say it will be a battle, I decided to pump the breaks on my initial prediction.

At the end of the day .. SJR defense is better than BC defense .... also with SJR O line has gotten better with Auggie back ... run offense for the pass ... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

Whether I agree with you or not, I always appreciate a well thought out prediction. I love when we dissect the strengths and weaknesses in effort to pick a game, opposed to simply saying this team has this dude or that dude and this dude is better than everyone on the other team. Long story short, you did a great job analyzing the two teams. 

• Thanks 1