SPP 13 vs DEPAUL 16 Final

noonereal

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

DePaul is without it's all-state QB no less. 

What difference does THAT make? It's NEXT MAN UP! ESPECIALLY in the PRIVATE school realm, that shouldn't even be a blip on their radar!

As an aside, when PUBLIC school Lowndes lost it's only game to undefeated Parkview! Their starting QB was out as well! With him, they are putting up video game numbers! But THAT'S a PUBLIC school, where they don't recruit the shit out of three states, like they do in NU JERSEY!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Excuse Thread material. 

Nice try ECHS05.  But that's not why Grayson, and Marietta, and North Gwinett and the others lost their big games.

BYW when can we expect your apology for claiming that the IMG holding call vs. MD on the punt return was bogus?

You have a very dishonest mind. You always think everything someone says is hiding some ulterior motive...

Grayson is better than BC ... They lost because of too many -- correctable -- mistakes.

Marietta just got beat. Good Counsel was definitely a bad matchup for Marietta, St. Johns was just better than Marietta but I think the reason Marietta almost beat SJC was bc Marietta was a tough matchup for SJC.

Wekiva was definitely a bad matchup for North Gwinnett. Wekiva had the perfect defensive strategy... Relentless pressure.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Excuse Thread material. 

Nice try ECHS05.  But that's not why Grayson, and Marietta, and North Gwinett and the others lost their big games.

BYW when can we expect your apology for claiming that the IMG holding call vs. MD on the punt return was bogus?

Reminds of the Folsom folk who always win the imaginary games, even tho they lost the actual real game on the field.  What color is the sky in their worlds?  Lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

100% right. Matchups make games.

Then, HOW in the name of Knute Rockne, did Cole Quit County beat Grayson and Trinity? Coach ProPst said on the PACKER REPORT, that 2018 Grayson is the most talented team he's ever seen in high school football! They have TEN players on D, who will be playing in a Power Five Conference! 

Rumor has it, that the Vereen Rehabilitation Center had to open up after hours, to get our team back on the street!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Thanks @noonereal it's not that hard if you assess a team based on their strengths and weaknesses, opposed to who they beat. Styles make games and fights. Rule of thumb for boxing and football. 

GREAT teams are capable of adjusting THEIR style, to one that will work against a given opponent! EXHIBIT A, Colquitt is a team who lives on the edge in their passing game! But there was NO WAY in TIFT they were going to exploit Grayson's Power Five corners! Therefore, they unleasted Daijun in the first half, to get um thinking run! And then they brought in Ty with fresh legs in the second half to wear um down, and PUT UM AWAY! Grayson brought up eight into the box! And the COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS, under the GREATEST coach in America, BURNED UM DEEP over the middle, and they were DONE!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Just so you know, you Left Wing whackado! Colquitt had FIVE starters in street clothes last night! And they won 56-0 with a RUNNING CLOCK, against a 2-2 opponent!

I dont understand what that has to do with my statement.  You're probably emotional sir. You seem to be looking to far into what I said, thus leading you to assume something that wasn't implied. 

Ps. I dont belong to a political party. I'm not a sheep.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I dont understand what that has to do with my statement.  You're probably emotional sir. You seem to be looking to far into what I said, thus leading you to assume something that wasn't implied. 

Ps. I dont be long to a political party. I'm not a sheep.

His posts never have to do with the topics of the threads.  Just political spam and pure hate.  Just don't mention your trump clown avatar and he should go away.  Lol

• Haha 1