SPP 13 vs DEPAUL 16 Final

noonereal

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#parity

This. And I think it's great - shows we have a state that can produce multiple competitive teams.

I never understood why so many Jersey guys used to take pride in a top heavy BNU and being able to crown Bosco before the season started.  

Lol - now people try and say Jersey is down when it's no different than it was in 2011.  It's a solid  football state and always has been - I had a convo with a Big 10 coach from the 70-s and 80's who said at that time Jersey was recognized as legit yet all these toolbags in recent years would come on here after a Bosco OOS victory and say "Now Jersey is on the map"  or  "They're no ready for Jersey football"  SMH.

• Like 2

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

DePauls Best Player Penn state Bound QB is out so it’s amazing that DePauls even hanging in there

Stuff happens. It's football. Match ups on the lines or many other things. 

You guys are silly with these weird ass exclamations due to one thing happening or another thing happenings creates one team is something they aren't or whatever other ridiculous stuff that yall be typing on here sometimes.