Never underestimate the ability of Democrats to commit suicide

Bormio

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

New polling shows the Kavanaugh circus created by the Dems is sinking red state Democrat senators and candidates.  But hey, 95% of Californians and New Yorkers hate the guy.

Lol! As a Californian, I’ve gotta drive 400 miles in every direction to find someone who doesn’t hate our president and Judge Kavanaugh.

Sparticus (lol) and Harris have both publically stated yesterday that the facts “(guilty or not) don’t matter anymore. The number of allegations is enough reason for Kavanaugh to be disqualified”. 

Wait what?!! You’ve got to be kidding me! Wake up Democratic supporters. Seriously.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

The Dems have a problem.

Their ship is now steered by far left elements whose ideas and values simply don't relate to those of most Americans.

They come across (and are) more worried about caring for foreigners, convincing America there are 83.5 genders including unicorns, and letting men into women's (and girl's) bathrooms than growth, jobs, inomes and security.

Do they honestly believe that mainstream America is looking at this Kavanaugh smear disgrace and taking the side of "men just need to shut up" and "he's guilty unless he can prove himself innocent"? Of course they fucking aren't.  They're looking around and thinking "this could be my husband/father/brother/son/boyfriend next".

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The senate will have a bigger Republican majority after November. 

I thought that a bunch of these red state Dems would survive tough races narrowly, but this clusterfuck may be enough to sink most, if not all of them.  Going to help the GOP with tough holds in Az, Nevada and TN too.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

I thought that a bunch of these red state Dems would survive tough races narrowly, but this clusterfuck may be enough to sink most, if not all of them.  Going to help the GOP with tough holds in Az, Nevada and TN too.

If you go by polls.....Heifkamp or whatever is down by 8 on average in ND. Nelson is barely hanging on in FL. Latest poll in Tenn has Republican up by 5. Manchin is the only one that seems to be able to survive in a state that trump won by like 30. 

I havent seen a Heller poll in NV so not sure what is happening. 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Where are the liberal kooks on the board disavowing this terrorist like behavior? 

They were all over some random no name lady lying about some college degree. 

Same clowns who were dead silent about wife beater Keith Ellison but shouting from the rooftops about innocent Kavanaugh. 

Isnt that the dem playbook?? 

I've always wondered if JFK was alive would he condemn the Democrat party today

4 hours ago, Bormio said:

New polling shows the Kavanaugh circus created by the Dems is sinking red state Democrat senators and candidates.  But hey, 95% of Californians and New Yorkers hate the guy.

I said from the beginning.... just let it go. You are not getting anything but wingnut so why mobilize the right?

Just inexcusable.

This is not rocket science yet it's clearly over the heads of this band of losers.