Mississippi hs fb halftime show....

NorCalRuss

42 minutes ago, concha said:

Sir do you think if a Black terrorist group had the same history committing atrocities against whites would they be allowed to exist in any form.  Again was James Byrd many decades ago?  You have to stop dismissing another's pain points and outting an outlier on when they should stop hurting.  It doesn't work like that.  This isn't directed at you.  I'm referencing a menancing terrorist group that for 300 years attacked black people in the most horrendous ways. 

Was a lynching in 1981 one that should be forgotten as decades ago?  

I applaud your tutelage on mitigating their presence.  It doesn't put salve on the wounds of thousands.  There are black people alive today who have family members that were lynched and bombed by these damn savages. 

You are quit possibly the greatest mitigater I've ever had the privilege to have discourse with.   

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Sir do you think if a Black terrorist group had the same history committing atrocities against whites would they be allowed to exist in any form. [The Panthers were no saints] Again was James Byrd many decades ago? [You've come to the wrong guy if you want me to excuse a Democrat and "former" klansman. That said, he's dead and supposedly left the klan long ago. Ask one of the board libtards to defend him.] You have to stop dismissing another's pain points and outting an outlier on when they should stop hurting.  It doesn't work like that.  This isn't directed at you.  I'm referencing a menancing terrorist group that for 300 years attacked black people in the most horrendous ways. [I'm not asking anyone to stop hurting. I'm saying the klan threat that once existed is now a pale shadow at best, yet there are folks talking about them like the 1925 big march on Washington DC happened just yesterday.]

Was a lynching in 1981 one that should be forgotten as decades ago?  [So in 2018 we're supposed to act like a single abhorrent act in 1981 should have 13% of the population cowering? How many blacks has the klan killed in the last 20 years? A normal weekend in the Southside of Chicago? Fewer?]

I applaud your tutelage on mitigating their presence.  It doesn't put salve on the wounds of thousands.  There are black people alive today who have family members that were lynched and bombed by these damn savages. [Again, what is the point of constantly bringing it up? Are these clowns running around all over the place terrorizing people today? No. You bring these assholes up and act like they are major force on the right yet vote for a party that governs over blacks killing blacks by the thousands upon thousands every year. Seriously. WTF?]

You are quit possibly the greatest mitigater I've ever had the privilege to have discourse with.   

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Thousands upon thousands of whites kill each other every year too.  And let's not count how many across the Earth killed by them since the 1st time they jumped on some damn boats named after White Jesus and Santa Maria.  I have not once claimed you are in support of those bastards.  Yet you seem sensitive to my perception of them as a group. I will gladly present a case of the most violent group on earth toward his fellow man and pretty confident which way it will point.  And we are not talking thousands in the Chi.  But millions around the Globe.  

Look up the Bandung Conference and why it came about. They understood they were all catching hell from White Men whether a Russian Communist or Western Imperalist.  

] A consensus was reached in which "colonialism in all of its manifestations" was condemned, implicitly censuring the Soviet Union, as well as the West.

I'm 👍.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thousands upon thousands of whites kill each other every year too.  And let's not count how many across the Earth killed by them since the 1st time they jumped on some damn boats named after White Jesus and Santa Maria.  I have not once claimed you are in support of those bastards.  Yet you seem sensitive to my perception of them as a group. I will gladly present a case of the most violent group on earth toward his fellow man and pretty confident which way it will point.  And we are not talking thousands in the Chi.  But millions around the Globe.  

I'm 👍.  

Since you have turned into a math wiz, could you help me out with something?  What's the likelihood today of a black man being killed by the klan versus by another black man?

Since you need to jump back in time [all the time], chew on this:  What limited Shaka Zulu's conquests and body count over fellow Africans? His kind demeanor and charitable nature? Or lack of technology?  Violence between and amongst men is not "a white thing". It is a human thing. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Since you have turned into a math wiz, could you help me out with something?  What's the likelihood today of a black man being killed by the klan versus by another black man?

Since you need to jump back in time [all the time], chew on this:  What limited Shaka Zulu's conquests and body count over fellow Africans? His kind demeanor and charitable nature? Or lack of technology?  Violence between and amongst men is not "a white thing". It is a human thing. 

Shaka was a warrior that united the Zulu nation and his atrocities is what caused him to loose his life. 

Now interesting.  Let's do this sir and let the world judge.  Let's open up history. 

Churchill starved 6 million Indians. Wanna compare.

Hitler 6 million Jews

Europe enslaved 3/4ths of the earth.  25% brutalized under the British. An African Diaspora all over the Earth thanks to them. I'm 22% British.

Native Americans slaughtered from South Dakota to the Brazilian rain forest.  Millions.

Napoleon need I say more.  I have more

Whenever you find conflict in a Nation a European had a hand in it.  Look up the Tutsi and Hutus.  Look what happened with Shia and Sunni in Iraq.  

Belgium's in the Congo.  

29 minutes ago, concha said:

For some of us it’s pretty high b/c not all of us live in majority black communities. Have you actually interacted with blacks or is your association through media and Fox news?  We are well saturated throughout the country.  It’s ridiculous some of the statements you make.  White supremacist groups are still active. The 1st thing our bases’s antiterrorism, force protection personnel told me was to be cautious of a certain county as there had been several racial incidents involving white supremacist groups.  The notion that it’s not important unless the majority of the population are active participants is myopic and lazily dismissive.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Shaka was a warrior that united the Zulu nation and his atrocities is what caused him to loose his life. 

Now interesting.  Let's do this sir and let the world judge.  Let's open up history. 

Churchill starved 6 million Indians. Wanna compare. [No, he didn't. It is well documented how he tried to feed the Bengalis while trying to fight the biggest war in world history.  One of the reasons the famine occurred was the Japanese invasion of Burma, which wasa major source of rice imports.]

Hitler 6 million Jews

Europe enslaved 3/4ths of the earth.  25% brutalized under the British. An African Diaspora all over the Earth hanks to them. [And what was behind that? Were the other people's of the earth hugging one another and singing "Kum-Bay-Yah" while the evil Europeans were going around land grabbing? Was the rest of the world pacifist? Of course fucking not.  The Europeans just happened to to be the first ones with the technology to conquer, subdue and hold far-flung areas of the earth.  And the African diaspora? It was White Europeans who introduced slavery to Africa? Or did there just happen to be an existing market there made available by Arabs and other blacks?]

Native Americans slaughtered from South Dakota to the Brazilian rain forest.  Millions. [See above. The population decline was overwhelmingly due to disease, which was inevitable once the New World was discovered]

Napoleon need I say more.  I have more [I'm sure you do.  And if you opened you eyes rather than just focusing on the Evil White Man, you'd realize that conquest and human cruelty are found in all peoples. White Europeans just had a big advantage due to their technology. ]

I love how they revise all their B.S. to smell like roses.. Funny the people that starved under the alcoholic bastard don't see him in the same light as lying ass Europeans.  Never let these people teach you history.

In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal. 

Winston Churchill has as much blood on his hands as the worst genocidal dictators

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Concha is just a bloviating loud mouth.   Of course his ass doesn’t need to worry about the klan (or any white supremacist group) as he’s not a general target for them. No need for them to be on his radar for concern. 

You sweet talker, you...

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I love how they revise all their B.S. to smell like roses

In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal. 

Well, there you have it!

I'm sure that quote is from God himself and absolutely unassailable.

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Concha is just a bloviating loud mouth.   Of course his ass doesn’t need to worry about the klan (or any white supremacist group) as he’s not a general target for them. No need for them to be on his radar for concern. 

Be careful I'm sensing a stat chart coming your way.  Everything is decades old to him. James Byrd get over it.  Well what about Chicago.  

Churchhill was a drunk that starved millions of my Brown people.  Yet he wants you to believe the British loved the Bengalis.  WTF were they even there to begin with?

Dr Shashi Tharoor, whose new book Inglorious Empire chronicles the atrocities of the British Empire, argued the former British Prime Minister’s reputation as a great wartime leader and protector of freedom was wholly miscast given his role in the Bengal famine which saw four million Bengalis starve to death.

• Haha 1

They have went around the Earth killing everyone.  Where are the Tasmanians.  They no longer exist as a people the British exterminated them as a race.  Research the aboriginal people of Australia as well.  

There is no damn equivalence to their destruction to mankind.

That's why the Bandung Conference came about.  Brotha Malcolm schooled many on that conference.

Damn Hypocrites

The FuKKKn KKK still exist.  Yet they scream black Panthers.  WTF

How did James Byrd's head get dragged off and by whom?  White supremacist. 

Don't lecture me on Chicago when your violence has touched every corner of this world. 

You can't be a turn the other cheek white Jesus believing brained washed Black Man when you have your pain points challenged and dismissed by the ones who inflicted the pain  Dammit stand up for the anscetors.  Everyone else does theirs.  They love those old wig wearing racist who wrote the  Constitution.  They love it more than the bible.  

Hit back as hard as you can as often as you can intellectually speaking 

"No man has ever got his freedom singing he got it swinging"

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Be careful I'm sensing a stat chart coming your way. [I know stats are not your thing. They involve facts and such] Everything is decades old to him. James Byrd get over it. [??? Why are you bringing up James Byrd (D) with me? Seriously.]  Well what about Chicago.  

Churchhill was a drunk that starved millions of my Brown people.  Yet he wants you to believe the British loved the Bengalis. [When in doubt, make shit up that I never even remotely said.] WTF were they even to begin with   

Dr Shashi Tharoor, whose new book Inglorious Empire chronicles the atrocities of the British Empire, argued the former British Prime Minister’s reputation as a great wartime leader and protector of freedom was wholly miscast given his role in the Bengal famine which saw four million Bengalis starve to death.

The Bengali famine happened in 1943 in the middle of the Second World War.  You really believe that Churchill was sitting around plotting the deaths of millions of Bengalis in his spare time?

There were many reasons for the famine:  Japanese invasion of Burma, fear of Japanese invasion of India causing hoarding in the cities for example.  

But to say that Churchill was behind it is ludicrous.

Just an example... Churchill to FDR:

I am seriously concerned about the food situation in India….Last year we had a grievous famine in Bengal through which at least 700,000 people died. This year there is a good crop of rice, but we are faced with an acute shortage of wheat, aggravated by unprecedented storms….By cutting down military shipments and other means, I have been able to arrange for 350,000 tons of wheat to be shipped to India from Australia during the first nine months of 1944. This is the shortest haul. I cannot see how to do more.

I have had much hesitation in asking you to add to the great assistance you are giving us with shipping but a satisfactory situation in India is of such vital importance to the success of our joint plans against the Japanese that I am impelled to ask you to consider a special allocation of ships to carry wheat to India from Australia….We have the wheat (in Australia) but we lack the ships. I have resisted for some time the Viceroy’s request that I should ask you for your help, but… I am no longer justified in not asking for your help.

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They have went around the Earth killing everyone.  Where are the Tasmanians.  They no longer exist as a people the British exterminated them as a race.  Research the aboriginal people of Australia as well.  

That's why the Bandung Conference came about.  Brotha Malcolm schooled many on that conference.

Damn Hypocrites

Don't lecture me on Chicago when your violence has touched every corner of this world. 

Okey-dokey, DD.

Whatever makes you feel better.

And "my" violence hasn't touched anywhere.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Damn Hypocrites

WTF does the Black Panthers have to do with this?  What did the BP's ever do that they deserve to be in the same sentence with the KKK?  It is a waste of time exchanging views with that disingenuous defender of the indefensible.  He already knows everything and has it all figured out which leaves him with no room to grow and learn.  The only thing he is interested in is employment #'s and his hate for those who see things differently.  Absolutely unwilling to allow himself to walk in another persons shoes and truly see from their perspective.  Doing so would destroy his identity and it scares the hell out of him.  IMHO

But I appreciate the history lessons every time bc I know that I don't know everything and that is a great thing. 

BTW, how many people does it take to terrorize many people?  I think all it takes is one person so the notion that the KKK is small in #'s and is inconsequential is fuc$@*g stupid.

• Like 1