Mississippi hs fb halftime show....

NorCalRuss

19 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Local town had 3 cops die in 24 hr period and visiting team band halftime show involves mock of cops being shot? 

Future is bright! 

http://footballscoop.com/news/hs-band-performance-appears-show-mocking-police-killed-line-duty/

That is disgusting.  There is no reverence for life it seems.  They should have been honored and missed a great opportunity to do so.  

RIP officers. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I lost 5 family members at the hands of the Klan at one time, including an unborn child.

Fuck them and their cops.

With that mentality, it’s amazing you can’t figure out why black people are disproportionately more likely to wind up in prison

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 9:56 AM, World Citizen said:

That is disgusting.  There is no reverence for life it seems.  They should have been honored and missed a great opportunity to do so.  

RIP officers. 

THIS^^^^^^^^!!!!!

What is wrong with us!!?? WE need to figure this shit out and fast. I know that those of us on the rightier side of things are celebrating a little...ok a lot....right now. And I get it that not much will change until at least after the mids. In fact it might get down right nastier (if thats possible) leading up. But afterward, no matter where we land, we’ve got to start fixing shit. I totally 100% support what the prez is doing and what he wants to do. But it’s time for a litttle humility (from everyone) to try and bring us together. We are “winning” but so divided. That is a problem for me. 

Trump is the real deal if we like it or not. He is a strong president that has America and Americans’ best interest at heart. Now , his real challenge to be legendary is to somehow bridge this great divide that we have. 

Thoughts?

35 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

THIS^^^^^^^^!!!!!

What is wrong with us!!?? WE need to figure this shit out and fast. I know that those of us on the rightier side of things are celebrating a little...ok a lot....right now. And I get it that not much will change until at least after the mids. In fact it might get down right nastier (if thats possible) leading up. But afterward, no matter where we land, we’ve got to start fixing shit. I totally 100% support what the prez is doing and what he wants to do. But it’s time for a litttle humility (from everyone) to try and bring us together. We are “winning” but so divided. That is a problem for me. 

Trump is the real deal if we like it or not. He is a strong president that has America and Americans’ best interest at heart. Now , his real challenge to be legendary is to somehow bridge this great divide that we have. 

Thoughts?

Conservatives better start becoming teachers really quick. Mass liberal brainwashing going on in our public schools these days. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

I lost 5 family members at the hands of the Klan at one time, including an unborn child.

Fuck them and their cops.

Two wrongs don't make it right.

Sorry to hear that though, it's sad what humans can do to one another.  Still don't know why the KKK is not named a terrorist group and disbanded. No need for them in this day and age.

My condolences.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ron169 said:

With that mentality, it’s amazing you can’t figure out why black people are disproportionately more likely to wind up in prison

probably because white murderers and rapists get probation

whites are 'disproportionately' arrested for felonies... they just never end up in prison....

due to your sensitivity and butt hurt , you've shed light on yet another racial injustice in this country... dummy

anywho... i wonder if the same people crying over this are just as quick to have a meltdown over trailer inhabitant sister fuckers hanging effigies on their front lawn all throughout the country...

or is that type of butthurt selective

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Because they are who they are. 

Whites who hate and have the backing today of the U.S. government.

Always have. Hell most times, law enforcement is part of it . 

They are Trump voters who feel they began to lose things quite some time ago when things were getting better for the black man. The feel that if someone else gains, they lose. Stinking thinking and actions to match underwritten by the government who passed laws and still do that affect a certain portion of the population, a chosen portion of the population. The opioid epidemic gets federal funding. The crack epidemic got jail. Why are there so many single black women with children? The law took the fathers away with those specific laws aimed at that section of society. Been going on for as long as I can remember. 

Many think they know something but they know very little. The old adage of walking in a man's shoes seems lost on these young smart asses that think they can tell me about my life. Never been black and think they know something about being black. 30 and think they can tell me what I lived through in my 59 years.

No one said 2 wrongs make a right but what made the first wrong O.K.?

Let the tables turn. What goes around, comes around.

""Those that do not remember their history will relive their history""

Not me and mine. 

P.S. ......Thanks. Understanding is what gains my respect.

This is absolutely awful and untrue post. Thanks for not owning any responsibility or being accountable whatsoever.

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This is absolutely awful and untrue post. Thanks for not owning any responsibility or being accountable whatsoever.

The klan are reprehensible cretins.  If you go by Southern Poverty Law Center data (leftist), they have about 8,000 members.  That's ~0.0024% of the population. Anytime they show up somewhere they are dwarfed in numbers by protesters.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, concha said:

The klan are reprehensible cretins.  If you go by Southern Poverty Law Center data (leftist), they have about 8,000 members.  That's ~0.0024% of the population. Anytime they show up somewhere they are dwarfed in numbers by protesters.

The SPLC which is a far left propaganda machine listed the Nation of Islam as the biggest hate group in the country. 

And the first thing someone will try and refute is the history of the KKK from a century ago. As if it relates to the present day. 

The fact is the KKK is such a small group of dumb ass rednecks in the middle of nowhere just getting drunk in the backwoods screaming the N word. Low life scum that doesn't even make a blip on a radar. 

But the left wing media want you to believe you can't turn a corner without running into a mob of them. 

11 hours ago, concha said:

Only took 4 to kill Emmit Till and 1 to blow up 4 little Sunday School girls.  I wonder if someone claimed there were only 8 ISIS members in your neighborhood of thousands would you break out mathematical stats.  So 8K terrorists whose history is murdering people like me is no big deal.  They hung a black kid in Bombingham when I was in HS.  

I know what you're trying to convey sir but that is a slap in the face of my sacred ancestors and millions of blacks alive today in the South over 65yrs old.  

You'll have no idea of the stories shared with us by our Mothers and grandparents.  I didn't say Great Great either.  Alive and well today.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Only took 4 to kill Emmit Till and 1 to blow up 4 little Sunday School girls.  I wonder if someone claimed there were only 8 ISIS members in your neighborhood of thousands would you break out mathematical stats.  So 8K terrorists whose history is murdering people like me is no big deal.  They hung a black kid in Bombingham when I was in HS.  

I know what you're trying to convey sir but that is a slap in the face of my sacred ancestors and millions of blacks alive today in the South over 65yrs old.  

You'll have no idea of the stories shared with us by our Mothers and grandparents.  I didn't say Great Great either.  Alive and well today.  

be003433_wide-b0fff4743893e797187d6f90e8

The above does not happen anymore.  The klan no longer has 4 million members. Lynchings have disappeared. Church bombings ditto. Thank God.

ISIS = KKK?  Not today. Not even remotely close. And you know it quite well.

I in no way way try to minimize the real experiences of older African-Americans. I simply point out that the reality today is far, far different than 50-60 years ago.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 3:13 PM, Blueliner said:

THIS^^^^^^^^!!!!!

Thoughts?

My thoughts are thus: If you honest to God believe that the current occupant of the White House wants to and is capable of bridging the divide that the USA currently faces you are deluded and should seek help immediately! Trump neither wants to, nor is he capable of bridging America's divide. He has lived a life of lying, dishonest self promotion that only his die hard supporters are incapable of seeing. 

I can totally understand why some of you support him to the extent it is in your perceived self interest. But to somehow think he can be a President for all of us, can be respected by all of us, is flat out crazy. 

2 hours ago, concha said:

be003433_wide-b0fff4743893e797187d6f90e8

The above does not happen anymore.  The klan no longer has 4 million members. Lynchings have disappeared. Church bombings ditto. Thank God.

ISIS = KKK?  Not today. Not even remotely close. And you know it quite well.

I in no way way try to minimize the real experiences of older African-Americans. I simply point out that the reality today is far, far different than 50-60 years ago.

I understand what you were conveying.  What I tried to express is there are thousands of African Americans alive today that were in fact terrorized by these people.  They still burn crosses to intimidate, still saturate neighborhoids with their propaganda.  The only deterrent is now Blacks have weapons and will fight back.  I'm sure there are small numbers of Nazis.  If you find and old Jewish person let him know that only 8k are still around.  

I remember the stories of my Grandparents and the Klan wasn't always Suited and booted either.. More sympathizers than many admit.  A damn KKK leader was on the La. Draft board during Vietnam.  

It's a secret society.  You are not suppose to know their true strength.  If I drive home tonite and see one on the corner I will assure you my 1st thought is there are only 7,999 more.  Remember James Byrd.  They hit every 20 yrs so people like you can say they are not what they used to be.  When in fact sir they are more wiser and cunning. They are Cops, Jail guards and strive for political strength.  You see it is just like it always were

Charlottesville didn't just happen right?

Ask any Marine that served in Camp Pendleton, CA who was outside the back gate in the city of Fallbrook.  Tom Metzger's and his crew.  They murdered an Ethiopian in Seattle for being black.  They are just wiser.  That racist won the Democratic Primary in the San Diego area for state office.  Somebody voted for him.  Explain that away.

I agree they are not walking the streets in thousands.  That's because they have to protect their jobs.  Social media outs these fools hidden constantly.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Wow.  That is Devastating.  Don't ever let anyone tell you to forget your history.  It's a slap in the face to the ancestors. 

#Neva4Get or Forgive.  

If a Man won't treat you right he will not teach you right.

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I understand what you were conveying.  What I tried to express is there are thousands of African Americans alive today that were in fact terrorized by these people.  They still burn crosses to intimidate, still saturate neighborhoids with their propaganda.  The only deterrent is now Blacks have weapons and will fight back. [Not the only deterrent, but certainly big]   I'm sure there are small numbers of Nazis.  If you find and old Jewish person let him know that only 8k are still around.  [The klan and nazis of today are not the ones of 50 or 80 years ago. Again, the strength and violence of decades ago simply does not exist today]

I remember the stories of my Grandparents and the Klan wasn't always Suited and booted either.. More sympathizer than many admit.  A damn KKK leader was on the La. Draft board during Vietnam.  [Do you realize you guys are consistently going back many decades]

It's a secret society.  You are not suppose to know their true strength.  If I drive home tonite and see one on the corner I will assure you my 1st thought is there are only 7,999 more.  Remember James Byrd.  They hit every 20 yrs so people like you can say they are not what they used to be. [So they are coordinating on a 20-year calendar? Seriously... The most calculating and patient ignorant assholes on the planet then.]  When in fact sir they are more wiser and cunning. They are Cops, Jail guards and strive for political strength.  You see it is just like it always were

Charlottesville didn't just happen right? [What about Charlottesville? In our nation of 330 million, a small number of assholes show up and one guy - one - commits a heinous act. And he is incarcerated and will likely spend the rest of his pathetic life locked up.]

Ask any Marine that served in Camp Pendleton, CA who was outside the back gate in the city if Fallbrook.  Tom Metzger's and his crew.  They murdered an Ethiopian in Seattle for being black.  They are just wiser.  That racist won the Democratic Primary in the San Diego area for state office.  Somebody voted for him.  Explain that away. [I've given up trying to explain California.]

I agree they are not walking the streets in thousands.  That's because they have to protect their jobs.  Social media outs these fools hidden constantly.