Tanehill

steeler01

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not as bad as the OP’s spelling of Tannehill. 

He’s in the league and you’re lucky if you could get close enough to sniff a sweaty jock. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

I'm on my phone.  I could care less if it's spelled correctly. 

The he's in the league answer is a deflection, to the question

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

He may stink, but he’s better than the rest that didn’t make it. 

You certainly didn’t make it on any level. 

Maybe pop warner. Maybe. Or cub scouts.

AKA

Whose talking about the rest? Who cares about anyone not in the league?

We're talking about amongst his peers.

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Whose talking about the rest? Who cares about anyone not in the league?

We're talking about amongst his peers.

You’re question “How bad is this guy?”, pretty much leaves it open, dipshit. 

You need to go consult with your boy Canes and maybe view some ESPN Classic footage for knowledge. 

AKA

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re question “How bad is this guy?”, pretty much leaves it open, dipshit. 

You need to go consult with your boy Canes and maybe view some ESPN Classic footage for knowledge. 

AKA

Actually it doesn't. It makes dumbasses like yourself try to take a stance of an ass

This Buford Polk County meth head is just arguing to argue. 

It was the same thing he said when a girl laughed at his 4 inch pecker.  He said "hey  there's guys out there with 2 and 3 inch peckers" 

As if that is supposed to take away from the embarrassment of the girl leaving and finding a real man 

The point is Tannahill sucks compared to the majority of the quarterbacks in the NFL

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

He is so horrible that the Dolphins are willing to pay him 17.45 million this year

Hey no one is saying he sucks at life.  He's a millionaire with a smoking hot wife. So he is obviously winning. 

But what Steeler is trying to say is he is not a good starting quarterback compared to the above average and elite quarterbacks. 

If you had to rank all 32 starting quarterbacks he would be in the bottom third,  which would put him below average 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

This Buford Polk County meth head is just arguing to argue. 

It was the same thing he said when a girl laughed at his 4 inch pecker.  He said "hey  there's guys out there with 2 and 3 inch peckers" 

As if that is supposed to take away from the embarrassment of the girl leaving and finding a real man 

The point is Tannahill sucks compared to the majority of the quarterbacks in the NFL

Tannahill? And I’m the Polk County meth head with a 4” inch pecker?

Dammit man you just outed yourself. 

AKA

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey no one is saying he sucks at life.  He's a millionaire with a smoking hot wife. So he is obviously winning. 

But what Steeler is trying to say is he is not a good starting quarterback compared to the above average and elite quarterbacks. 

If you had to rank all 32 starting quarterbacks he would be in the bottom third,  which would put him below average 

Look we know you and steeler are lovers, just don’t bring too much romance to the forum. 

Its football and intellect we’re looking for here. 

AKA

I am not saying the guy is great - The reality is somewhere in the middle most likely.

My guess is that you saw on the bottom line that he had thrown 2 pick 6  and you ran with it from there.

I am sure by now you have seen what happened.  Like I been telling you for the last few years "Football" is a team sport.  I guess the pass rush didn't have anything to do with it.  Dak for the cowboys is perfect example -  Year one had great blocking and ever since the line has pretty much sucked and so now he looks pretty bad at times.  

Here is the game highlights for you to review with the story.  They were down two starting OL in the game and now they will be down 3 according what I just read.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article219385450.html