What up Texas?

DevilDog

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But Melissa is not elite 5A. melissa struggled beating lovejoy, a team that was blown out by SOC 42-10 in the 4th before subs scored. 

Just this year LBJ was bounced in the second round, last year they were 4A finalists 

SOC beat common opponent in PE, a team that beat CS by double digits 

Loving this.  Melissa actually lost to C.S 42 -41. Lovejoy lost to SOC by 5pts Friday night.  Melissa beat them by 1pt and Argyle blew Them out.  C.S. took P.E. to the wire.  Much tougher than 5A power Aledo did against them 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Loving this.  Melissa actually lost to C.S 42 -41. Lovejoy lost to SOC by 5pts Friday night.  Melissa beat them by 1pt and Argyle blew Them out.  C.S. took P.E. to the wire.  Much tougher than 5A power Aledo did against them 

Lovejoy scored 27 points in the 4th qtr long after the game was over and subs came in. They were losing 42-10 in the 4th.  That final score was msleading

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Lovejoy scored 27 points in the 4th qtr long after the game was over and subs came in. They were losing 42-10 in the 4th.  That final score was msleading

4A showing out 😎

neutral field
[2022] Gilmer (TX) 28 (60%), [2022] South Oak Cliff (Dallas, TX) 24 (40%)

neutral field
[2022] Carthage (TX) 34 (58%), [2022] Aledo (TX) 31 (42%)

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They don’t have to destroy them but they’ll win

the 4As have struggled OOS playing LA teams, PG run off the field, center getting folded up, a few years ago, gladewater lost big in LA 

And they gonna get folded in the playoffs.  Center lost big to the best teams they played.  PG played in a damn monsoon and got their 4A ass whipping from Gilmer. Byrd was a

top 15 in La. At one point I think.    Please dont reference La. I can't take 5 pages of their rankings and nonstop attention seeking 😁 Oklahoma made me lose interest in the city of Mansfield the last 4 years. 

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And they gonna get folded in the playoffs.  Center lost big to the best teams they played.  PG played in a damn monsoon and got their 4A ass whipping from Gilmer. Byrd is top 15 in La.   Please dont reference La. I can't take 5 pages of their rankings and nonstop attention seeking 😁Should I list 5A teams losing OOS. 

Who is going to get folded in the playoffs?

Elite 5A longview has one of the best OOS records in all Texas. They have a very strong resume vs LA. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Elite 5A longview has one of the best OOS records in all Texas. They have a very strong resume vs LA. 

They are the only team in Texas that not afraid.  They have never lost to Desoto.  They have owned La and Ark.  Oklahoma should do the Beast Texas 5.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They are the only team in Texas that's not afraid.  They have never lost to Desoto.  They have owned La and Ark.  Oklahoma should do the Beast Texas 5.  

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Absolutely! And now they’re the gold standard in my 5A argument.  Lol

Ok. They are 6A masquerading as 5A.  Now I love some Beast Texas. But let's be real exactly how many 5A Championships have they won since Brown vs. Topeka Kansas 😁No one and I mean no one other than the Longhorns and Cowboys disappoint most during this time. Give em about two weeks and you will be on pins and needles.

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Ok. They are 6A masquerading as 5A.  Now I love some Beast Texas. But let's be real exactly how many 5A Championships have they won since Brown vs. Topeka Kansas 😁No one and I mean no one other than the Longhorns and Cowboys disappoint most during this time. Give em about two weeks and you will be on pins and needles.

They have fallen short in the title category, but I think would win v most if not all top 4A games.  Carthage n longview needs to happen. Theyre 1 class separated and not far apart 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

They have fallen short in the title category, but I think would win v most if not all top 4A games.  Carthage n longview needs to happen. Theyre 1 class separated and not far apart 

2 classes separated.  Like Marshall and Crisby they have a bit more kids.  Carthage has that Championship DNA with Surratt.  They produce D1 kids.  I think Lobo would be favored but I don't believe anyone in 5A would smoke Carthage. This bunch might be their best defensive team ever. 

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

2 classes separated.  Like Marshall and Crisby they have a bit more kids.  Carthage has that Championship DNA with Surratt.  They produce D1 kids.  I think Lobo would be favored but I don't believe anyone in 5A would smoke Carthage. This bunch might be their best defensive team ever. 

1 class separated,  (2 divisions separated)