What up Texas?

DevilDog

8 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I did.

That wind was punishing too until the 3rd quarter.

You are a Legit TX HS Fan.  I thought I was.  2yrs ago rode my Motorcycle in the low 40s to the Star with my girl.  Cold but at least the game was indoors.  Props to you I went and ate some Pho in Plano and that damn Hawk was swirling. It was cold.  You da damn man 😀

You in the 3rd qtr 

image.png.6db6def30515f66d6c5a67fcae0623b5.png

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Speaking of that...Guyer got hit by the injury bug.

Eli Bowden (4* Corner) is out for the season with a leg injury.

https://dentonrc.com/sports/high_schools/guyer_wildcats/guyer-dominates-fm-marcus-42-7-in-bi-district-playoff-matchup/article_f0a3f93a-5560-5d86-ab4f-b654a5ee2f3e.html

It’s a big loss, but if there is an area they have some depth it’s the secondary 

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You are a Legit TX HS Fan.  I thought I was.  2yrs ago rode my Motorcycle in the low 40s to the Star with my girl.  Cold but at least the game was indoors.  Props to you I went and ate some Pho in Plano and that damn Hawk was swirling. It was cold.  You da damn man 😀

You in the 3rd qtr 

image.png.6db6def30515f66d6c5a67fcae0623b5.png

The wind actually blew Lake Worth's inflatable tunnel and the Giant A (similar to Allen's) out of the stadium...I wish I had recorded it.  Had about 20 people chasing that thing.

I'm surprised at the Alvarado turnout.  They doubled Lake Worth in everything.  I feel for them.  But 3 turnovers with a minute left and OT (all within FG range)...Near impossible to overcome.  Much less 8 turnovers total (5 INTS and 3 Fumbles).  Lake Worth was at least smart to not throw the ball much after 1-2 INTs.  Though if I was them and saw I had a QB that could throw almost 70-yds...I'd threw deep more.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Speaking of that...Guyer got hit by the injury bug.

Eli Bowden (4* Corner) is out for the season with a leg injury.

https://dentonrc.com/sports/high_schools/guyer_wildcats/guyer-dominates-fm-marcus-42-7-in-bi-district-playoff-matchup/article_f0a3f93a-5560-5d86-ab4f-b654a5ee2f3e.html

How is their depth?

My actual team is playing in Waller, which is a little before you get to Prairie View. Not exactly just down the street and we're the home team. I hate some of these so called regions. Sometimes it really is easier just to watch from home.

Looking forward to Guyer/Highland Park and Westfield/Klein Collins.

Also got my eye on Austin LBJ (vs PNG). They're 4A who opted up to 5A. Them boys can go, but let's see them do it against actual competition, which most certainly wasn't their district.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Champa said:

My actual team is playing in Waller, which is a little before you get to Prairie View. Not exactly just down the street and we're the home team. I hate some of these so called regions. Sometimes it really is easier just to watch from home.

Looking forward to Guyer/Highland Park and Westfield/Klein Collins.

Also got my eye on Austin LBJ (vs PNG). They're 4A who opted up to 5A. Them boys can go, but let's see them do it against actual competition, which most certainly wasn't their district.

Austin's version of Lancaster.

40 minutes ago, Champa said:

Looks like we're out of luck on that one 😞

14 - 0 already Desoto.

Gonna just leave and comeback when the game's over to see if we get a Rockwall miracle. Heath with two turnovers already though.

As soon as DeSoto blocked the punt, and ran it for a touchdown; that went out the window.

I’m amazed It took Heath an entire quarter to figure out, maybe they should throw the ball,

but they just throw it to DeSoto 😒

• Haha 1