What up Texas?

DevilDog

4 hours ago, Mr. Football said:

East Texas goes 1-2 in 4x2

Gilmer flexing with this one!

IMG_4138.png

That's insane a 4A School running a 1:24.  I guess they are no longer 16th in the Nation.  bEast Texas showing out.  

• Like 1

Y’all remember that time I got into with Dallas Jackson about track and football?

I used info from start up company called “tracking football”.  Look up that company today.  The who’s who of college football purchasing their services!!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Champa said:

So Texas may be going D1 and D2 for all sports in the future. It'll be like 6A, though, and teams won't be placed until the playoffs begin.

Not sure if or when it'll happen.

This is a money grab, don’t need D1 and D2 for basketball where depth is not as much of an issue. 

• Like 1

FBM joins the Sub 40 and runs a 39.88 to win the 5A 4X100.  Hell little 2A Refugio with Ernest Campbell running anchor runs a 42.15.  That 2A School would be State elite and top 10 everywhere but the big 4.  #Texas Speed

Screenshot_20240503_175645_Chrome.jpg

47 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

FBM joins the Sub 40 and runs a 39.88 to win the 5A 4X100.  Hell little 2A Refugio with Ernest Campbell running anchor runs a 42.15.  That 2A School would be State elite and top 10 everywhere but the big 4.  #Texas Speed

Screenshot_20240503_175645_Chrome.jpg

This is like the 3rd year maybe more that FBM has assembled team who ran sub 40.

starting to be yearly thing for them!

• Like 1

The smaller schools would have completed well with 5A in most of the events.  Especially at the top.  I believe 4A would have beat 5A in both 4x200 and 4x400, Top of 2A, 3a, 4a would done well in, 100, 200, 400.  
I love it.  It’s great for Texas Track!

• Like 1