What up Texas?

DevilDog

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

You're just mad STA, FL sucks at track and you have to talk about schools you never even heard of. 😄

All you New Jersey transplants are straight up flaky.

STA doesn’t suck at track…Bad year for them would be championship material in Louisiana!

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

You claimed to be a HS varsity athlete in 2 sports.  

Post a picture of your head so people will know exactly what we are dealing with?

I never lie......and, you are definitely not relevant enough or pretty enough for me to have to prove anything to.

But keep trying hard!

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

No one here gives a flying Fook about anything he posts.  A troll trying to get La attention.  It's like the ugly bitch at the Prom that no one dances with but keeps jumping up and down on the dance floor. Plus that dude looks like Ms. Doubtfire 

A picture was shared with me he is an old chinless wonder, ferret face  aka Frank Burns.  Such a pathetic loser 

• Haha 2

Sheduer takes a shot at 6A Football players.   Cleary he hasn't heard of Quinn Ewers and others.  

Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders says 6A Texas HS football players not thriving in college

Shedeur, the son of NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, said he’s been against the odds since he went to a small private school

One wouldn’t have to look further than the College Football Playoff to see two of the four quarterbacks playing for a spot in the championship game hailing from 6A programs in Texas — Quinn Ewers of Texas and Jalen Milroe of Alabama. The University of Texas roster was littered with 6A names including offensive line stalwarts Kelvin Banks, Jake Majors and DJ Campbell.

Texas A&M was led by former 6A products Conner Weigman, Ainias Smith, Shemar Turner and Bryce Anderson.

Texas quarterback Quinn Ewers, who competed in Class 6A at Southlake Carroll, passed for 3,479 yards and 22 touchdowns in the Longhorns’ College Football Playoff season last year. Liberty’s Kaidon Salter, who starred at 6A Cedar Hill, was named Conference USA’s MVP for the 2023 season and was also named as the Game MVP of the 2023 Conference USA Championship. Leading Liberty to a New Year’s Six Bowl appearance, Salter threw for 2,876 yards and 32 touchdowns to six interceptions in 2023.

Shedeur was a four-star prospect out of Trinity Christian-Cedar Hill, where his father served as the offensive coordinator. He initially committed to Florida Atlantic but flipped to Jackson State once Deion became the head coach in 2020. Shedeur, the 2022 SWAC Offensive Player of the Year, followed his father to Colorado last year after posting a 40-touchdown season at Jackson State.

In his junior season at TC-Cedar Hill, Shedeur passed for 3,459 yards and 47 touchdowns. Completing 73.6% of his passes, he also rushed for 11 touchdowns. TC-Cedar Hill finished 13-1 and won its third straight TAPPS Division II state championship in 2019. Trinity Christian left TAPPS at the end of that school year, claiming its athletes and students were treated unfairly and that it received unfair sanctions.

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Sheduer takes a shot at 6A Football players.   Cleary he hasn't heard of Quinn Ewers and others.  

Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders says 6A Texas HS football players not thriving in college

Shedeur, the son of NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, said he’s been against the odds since he went to a small private school

One wouldn’t have to look further than the College Football Playoff to see two of the four quarterbacks playing for a spot in the championship game hailing from 6A programs in Texas — Quinn Ewers of Texas and Jalen Milroe of Alabama. The University of Texas roster was littered with 6A names including offensive line stalwarts Kelvin Banks, Jake Majors and DJ Campbell.

Texas A&M was led by former 6A products Conner Weigman, Ainias Smith, Shemar Turner and Bryce Anderson.

Texas quarterback Quinn Ewers, who competed in Class 6A at Southlake Carroll, passed for 3,479 yards and 22 touchdowns in the Longhorns’ College Football Playoff season last year. Liberty’s Kaidon Salter, who starred at 6A Cedar Hill, was named Conference USA’s MVP for the 2023 season and was also named as the Game MVP of the 2023 Conference USA Championship. Leading Liberty to a New Year’s Six Bowl appearance, Salter threw for 2,876 yards and 32 touchdowns to six interceptions in 2023.

Shedeur was a four-star prospect out of Trinity Christian-Cedar Hill, where his father served as the offensive coordinator. He initially committed to Florida Atlantic but flipped to Jackson State once Deion became the head coach in 2020. Shedeur, the 2022 SWAC Offensive Player of the Year, followed his father to Colorado last year after posting a 40-touchdown season at Jackson State.

In his junior season at TC-Cedar Hill, Shedeur passed for 3,459 yards and 47 touchdowns. Completing 73.6% of his passes, he also rushed for 11 touchdowns. TC-Cedar Hill finished 13-1 and won its third straight TAPPS Division II state championship in 2019. Trinity Christian left TAPPS at the end of that school year, claiming its athletes and students were treated unfairly and that it received unfair sanctions.

Longhorn DT, Byron Murphy was a part of the Desoto team that whipped his 62-29 

I think Sanders was using hyperbole to make his point that he was doubted coming from a small private school. And he wanted to compare that to the complete opposite. Which would be the biggest class. Funny he didn’t mention his entire high school career was on a team that was an independent all star team. He makes it sound like he was playing with a bunch of future scientists and teachers. His teams were stacked with guys who were recruited from 6A to come play for Deion. Lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Texas speed is at a different level!

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

I never lie......and, you are definitely not relevant enough or pretty enough for me to have to prove anything to. 

Let’s take a trip down memory lane.  

About this time a few years back I read your lie, laughed for a few minutes and then Challenged you to show any proof of varsity play for either sport and I’d leave the forum for multiple months until football season.  

Still waiting and further proof my bs detector works just fine.  I could read an athletic spaz right away. 

You had no problem sharing your co-ed softball experience out of state event, why so shy with a varsity team photo? 😂 

You’ve already shown us your mug… clearly there’s another reason why.  😂 

Only in a dream, could you be athletic.  
I guess that’s why you need to pop in to every non LA thread to share your low self esteem no point of view. 
You want to be seen as athletic.  😂 

Bet is active again.  
Show any proof and I’m gone until Aug HSFB starts.   See you all tomorrow.  😂 

8 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Let’s take a trip down memory lane.  

About this time a few years back I read your lie, laughed for a few minutes and then Challenged you to show any proof of varsity play for either sport and I’d leave the forum for multiple months until football season.  

Still waiting 😂 

You had no problem sharing your co-ed softball experience out of state event, why so shy with a varsity team photo? 😂 

You’ve already shown us your mug… clearly there’s another reason why.  😂 

Only in a dream, could you be athletic.  
I guess that’s why you need to pop in to every non LA thread to share your low self esteem no point of view. 
You want to be seen as athletic.  😂 

Keep me in your head the rest of your life and follow me around also

It's very important that I was an athlete in your weak mind. 

Me? I personally don't give a shit if you play golf or not. lmao!

I've seen your photo and goofy chipping video in your front yard.... and if you could finish 18 holes of golf in 3 days I would be highly impressed. I think we all would. 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Keep me in your head the rest of your life and follow me around also

It's very important that I was an athlete in your weak mind. 

Me? I personally don't give a shit if you play golf or not. lmao!

Personally, I've seen your photo and goofy chipping video in your front yard.... and if you could finish 18 holes of golf in 3 days I would be highly impressed. I think we all would. 

You are a lying athletic spaz and are proud of it.  👍🏻 

I called out a liar, that’s the story. 

26 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

You are a lying athletic spaz and are proud of it.  👍🏻 

I called out a liar, that’s the story. 

The story is I seriously intimidate you...... don't feel too bad about it though I'm sure your wife probably intimidates you too. You just have that type of personality. I think that type of personality starts with a letter.

It would be so easy just to make a couple of fake photos to satisfy your dumb and weak ass, but I don't fake.

And, I don't have to prove a damn thing to some internet weirdo. Clear on the matter yet?

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The story is I seriously intimidate you...... don't feel too bad about it though I'm sure your wife probably intimidates you too. You just have that type of personality. I think that type of personality starts with a letter.

It would be so easy just to make a couple of fake photos to satisfy your dumb and weak ass, but I don't fake.

And, I don't have to prove a damn thing to some internet weirdo. Clear on the matter yet?

Good stuff.  A cry for help won’t help you avoid the lie.  You own it here.  

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Either North Shore is Open-enrollment now...Or folks from Conroe love Galena Park. 😁

It’s open enrollment.

One of their fans stated they also got a DE from Oak Ridge and a kid on the OL from somewhere else recently. All total that’s 5-6 transfers so far for them. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

You couldn’t intimidate anyone over the age of 12.  First step in intimidation….have a chin.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, pied said:

Add another one to North Shore. This time its Terrance Wofford from Conroe Oak Ridge.

Looks like North Shore is planning on bullying Texas for the foreseeable future.

Not surprising. The guy on the LSU forum from Texas was spot on.