What up Texas?

DevilDog

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Of course.

You really are freakishly obsessed!

I don't guess this forum has ever seen anything quite like it.

Aren’t you the hypocrite crying in that lame baseball thread about people you don’t want posting in there? 

Jesus warned me about people like you 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Aren’t you the hypocrite crying in that lame baseball thread about people you don’t want posting in there? 

Jesus warned me about people like you 

It's best not to even respond. That Richard Cranium has over 31K posts. Now figure no one gives a rats ass about anything he posts and 75% of it is responding to his own confusing ass.  No one is close.  This is his vehicle.  You know he never got picked in pickup games and was the kid with the snotty nose and dirty hands you told your child not to play with.  Just a grown up version needing attention.  It's what up Texas.  NOT WHAT UP ASSHOLE 😁.  Notice Texans responses. He is the epitome of PERSONA NON GRATA.  Plus he looks like Ms. Doubtfire. 31K posts is all you need as a reference.

• Haha 2

@Horsefly @Champa @Frosty4024

Did you gents know Plano East is playing in a National Basketball tourament and the destroyed the #1 Team in Illinois 90 - 65?  Its like an NCAA braket lose and you're out.

The Throne Basketball tournament.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/news/throne-basketball-channel-time-live-streams-watch-high-school/4963a6fef00c79bdec98e192

Some of the best men's and women's high school teams in the nation are hoping to make a run to the title at The Throne basketball tournament.

The American Dream in East Rutherford, N.J., will host this year's edition of The Throne from Wednesday, March 27, through Saturday, March 30. There will be a total of 16 teams in the men's bracket and six squads in the women's bracket.

The Throne, which was created by Gold Level Sports & Entertainment and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA), has a simple setup. It follows an NCAA Tournament-style format with teams participating in single-elimination games until a champion is crowned.

"It's such an incredible opportunity for the best high school teams across the country to meet on the court and put on a show," NBPA secretary-treasurer and Kings forward Harrison Barnes said. "I'm grateful for my high school career successes, which was the catalyst to my NBA career.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It's best not to even respond. That Richard Cranium has over 31K posts. Now figure no one gives a rats ass about anything he posts and 75% of it is responding to his own confusing ass.  No one is close.  This is his vehicle.  You know he never got picked in pickup games and was the kid with the snotty nose and dirty hands you told your child not to play with.  Just a grown up version needing attention.  It's what up Texas.  NOT WHAT UP ASSHOLE 😁.  Notice Texans responses. He is the epitome of PERSONA NON GRATA.  Plus he looks like Ms. Doubtfire. 31K posts is all you need as a reference.

Somewhere out in Utah, Montana, or South Dakota maybe Oregon there's a different version of you who gets off and gets his jollies from distance running.

Screenshot_20240328-085943-532.png

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Somewhere out in Utah, Montana, or South Dakota maybe Oregon there's a different version of you who gets off and gets his jollies from distance running.

This kid kid shattered the National High School Record by almost 20 seconds.

Not a peep in this thread or the Track thread about it though.

Go figure.

He's from Utah and committed to BYU.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

He was wearing mom jeans in his bio pic on Twitter and got roasted so bad he took it down and blocked everyone 😂

he was a punk that no one hung out with. No girl would date him. Straight Red Flag his whole life. I’m pretty sure just being on a high school site is a violation of some term of his parole. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The Brigham Young University recruit went to Mars, eclipsing the high school national record at 5,000 meters by absolutely destroying the former mark at New Balance Nationals Indoor, clocking a winning time of 13:38.86 inside the Reggie Lewis Track and Field Center

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was wearing mom jeans in his bio pic on Twitter and got roasted so bad he took it down and blocked everyone 😂

he was a punk that no one hung out with. No girl would date him. Straight Red Flag his whole life. I’m pretty sure just being on a high school site is a violation of some term of his parole. 

image.png.59ef9bb3c19c48d20b1d422865f0c79e.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Did you gents know Plano East is playing in a National Basketball tourament and the destroyed the #1 Team in Illinois 90 - 65?  Its like an NCAA braket lose and you're out.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/news/throne-basketball-channel-time-live-streams-watch-high-school/4963a6fef00c79bdec98e192

Some of the best men's and women's high school teams in the nation are hoping to make a run to the title at The Throne basketball tournament.

The American Dream in East Rutherford, N.J., will host this year's edition of The Throne from Wednesday, March 27, through Saturday, March 30. There will be a total of 16 teams in the men's bracket and six squads in the women's bracket.

The Throne, which was created by Gold Level Sports & Entertainment and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA), has a simple setup. It follows an NCAA Tournament-style format with teams participating in single-elimination games until a champion is crowned.

"It's such an incredible opportunity for the best high school teams across the country to meet on the court and put on a show," NBPA secretary-treasurer and Kings forward Harrison Barnes said. "I'm grateful for my high school career successes, which was the catalyst to my NBA career.

Very cool, thx for sharing.  

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I was not aware.  Did the UIL do away with that End of Season rule?

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I can't recall a Texas team ever playing in a post season event in any sport. Oak Ridge #10 in the nation and #4 in Florida. They have some strong Prep teams in Florida and really good teams.Screenshot_20240328_085849_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3e39f71709adb7ddf8f5c27b532419ad.jpg

Didn’t know uil allowed schools to participate post season. Nice though P East went 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Didn’t know uil allowed schools to participate post season. Nice though P East went 

And they put it down in their fist game blasting IL #1 team.  I get NBATV.  Will download app and watch them tonite.  DMN is where I read about this.  They are the best in our State.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

And they put it down in their fist game blasting IL #team.  I get NBATV.  Will download app and watch them tonite.  DMN is where I read about this.  They are the best in our State.  

Texas speed!

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Texas speed!

I don’t think there is one person on this entire site that has looked at you favorably the entire time you’ve been here. Not one person gives two shits about what you say. Louisiana is garbage in any metric you use. Football, women, money, education etc etc it’s all the bottom of the barrel. And to make it worse for you, you have a tiny penis. So please stop taking out your anger on all of us. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I can't recall a Texas team ever playing in a post season event in any sport. Oak Ridge #10 in the nation and #4 in Florida. They have some strong Prep teams in Florida and really good teams.Screenshot_20240328_085849_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3e39f71709adb7ddf8f5c27b532419ad.jpg

If these are all the teams playing, I think they got a shot at this.

51 minutes ago, Champa said:

If these are all the teams playing, I think they got a shot at this.

These are the top teams in their states and Nationally ranked.  Whoever wins will  be legit.  Most are ranked #1 or top 5 in their respective State.  A few are just identified by Mascot Name.  Must be a state association requirement since out of season tourney.  The site says the following.  Teams will only participate while adhering to the guidelines and rules set forth by their respective state associations.

NBA Players Association is affiliated with this tourney.  Watching Bishop O'Connell vs. The Vale, CA.  Winner to Semi's.  BOC has 6'10 Chinese kid at center. That's why it's on NBATV

National Rankings

GA: Grayson# 6, Kell #16

SC: Ridgeview #17

NC: Central Cabarrus #14. (30 - 1) lost to Kell in tourney

IL: Homewood Flossmoor  #33

DC: Jackson Reed #38

NJ: Camden: #23; Brotherhood (Don Bosco Prep) #4

VA: Bishop O'Connell #86 Richmond Judges #20

FL: Oakridge #10, Columbus explorers #1

NY: Archbishop Stepinac #9

CA:    Roosevelt (The Vale) #19,   Blue Knights lowest ranked seed.