I Expect the Real Americans to be pissed

DevilDog

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I think the consensus is she is one of the least funniest people on the planet and I assure you no one that watches the NFL gives a shit if Amy Shumer is even alive or not, let alone star in some virtue signaling commercial. 

Rihanna turned down the halftime show. The funny thing is people that are against the kneeling are totally in support of these out of touch celebrities boycotting for their own reasons. 

You watch football to watch football. Not to see what political message everyone holds. I love the boycotting. Maybe the NFL will get rid of this garbage nonsense one day. We don't want to see beer commercials talking about transgenders. We don't want to see Beyoncé with Black Panther gear talkin about how 90 percent of the crowd belong to an evil and inferior race. 

Once all this trash is deleted, then the NFL can get back on track 

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think the consensus is she is one of the least funniest people on the planet and I assure you no one that watches the NFL gives a shit if Amy Shumer is even alive or not, let alone star in some virtue signaling commercial. 

Rihanna turned down the halftime show. The funny thing is people that are against the kneeling are totally in support of these out of touch celebrities boycotting for their own reasons. 

You watch football to watch football. Not to see what political message everyone holds. I love the boycotting. Maybe the NFL will get rid of this garbage nonsense one day. We don't want to see beer commercials talking about transgenders. We don't want to see Beyoncé with Black Panther gear talkin about how 90 percent of the crowd belong to an evil and inferior race. 

Once all this trash is deleted, then the NFL can get back on track 

When did this happen?

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Her lyrics to formation state nothing about whites or calling any race inferior.  And characterizing the BPP as a racist supremacy group is absurd.  They were so racist that they coordinated with a white group calling themselves White Panther Party.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Panther_Party

Again Bull read instead of pulling crap off TMZ.  You allow folks to tell you what to think waaaay too much. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 9:11 PM, DevilDog said:

Now this is blatant disrespect during the Anthem.  I am waiting for the real Americans to speak up about this. Oh i know none of you saw it since you are protesting by not watching the NFL. 😎

During Sunday’s national anthem, an as-yet-unidentified protester raised a “Stop Abortion / Vote Republican” sign and walked across the roof of AT&T Stadium’s field suites just prior to the Dallas Cowboys’ game against the Jacksonville Jaguars. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/protester-national-anthem-dallas-urges-fans-vote-republican-221825956.html

Protester during national anthem in Dallas urges fans to 'Vote Republican'

Damn Texans are getting soft letting that shit go on!

DD, what the actual?

BGW

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Her lyrics to formation state nothing about whites or calling any race inferior.  And characterizing the BPP as a racist supremacy group is absurd.  They were so racist that they coordinated with a white group calling themselves White Panther Party.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Panther_Party

Again Bull read instead of pulling crap off TMZ.  You allow folks to tell you what to think waaaay too much. 

Listens to Rush Limbaugh while beating off on a rock. 

Bull says so.... all I got Fly. 

BGW