Midterm thread?

HSFBfan

19 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You know Election Day is here when you turn on CNN and MSNBC in the morning and it is all racism, all the time.  I am quite certain even African-Americans snicker at this crap.  Bunch of insulated white liberals preening about racism.

#BLEXIT!!!!!!!! CNN WILL BE CRYING TOMORROW NIGHT

11 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I'm not a big believer in early voting numbers as a bellwether, (I mean in the end, all the votes get counted) but it is at least interesting that the MSM is barely mentioning the early voting trends this cycle. 

Which means you know it's not good news for them. Otherwise they would be running non stop blue wave news 

3 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I'm not a big believer in early voting numbers as a bellwether, (I mean in the end, all the votes get counted) but it is at least interesting that the MSM is barely mentioning the early voting trends this cycle. 

They aren't? 

I have heard it every time I tuned on the set. MSM told me it seems to be a good thing for the GOP this time around. 

I don't know if this is true or not although it sounds reasonable. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm sure he's just a misunderstood teen ;) Food for thought regarding tomorrow's election. 

IMG_1380.JPG

OK, I'll bite. WTF does this have to do with tomorrows election? 

Is this 19 year old Syrian running for something... it would likely be in  Alabama of course but I have not heard.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Most Syrian immigrants migrate into Cali and Texas #buildthatwall 

Oh, OK. 

I think I got it now. 

Somehow, Syrian refugees are leaving war torn Syria and arriving, magically, in Honduras, where they then walk 1,000 miles to the uSA just so that they can rape American red state women.  

Well then yeah, we need 5,000 troops fully armed to protect against this unparalleled threat to our national security. 

You have lost it dude. 

Just another guy chumped by Trump.

It;s the devils work you now do, just sayin. 

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Oh, OK. 

I think I got it now. 

Somehow, Syrian refugees are leaving war torn Syria and arriving, magically, in Honduras, where they then walk 1,000 miles to the uSA just so that they can rape American red state women.  

Well then yeah, we need 5,000 troops fully armed to protect against this unparalleled threat to our national security. 

You have lost it dude. 

Just another guy chumped by Trump.

It;s the devils work you now do, just sayin. 

You got the number wrong in your rant....its 15000 well armed troops headed to the border to make sure these would be illegals dont cross that border 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Pussy Republicans.

15,000 troops for 3,000 women and children

Hahahahaha

You forgot a few words in there.....thousands of men in that caravan. And another word......ILLLEGAL 3000 men women and children that we are not responsible for. The barbed wire is being set up as we speak. 

Cant wait to tomorrow night. Get the popcorn reay

The NBC News Data Analytics Lab, using voter file data from TargetSmart, found that 35,526,881 early votes were counted nationwide as of Monday. In states that have early voting, 42% of voters are Republican, 41% are Democrats, and 17% have either independent or have another party affiliation.

Republican-affiliated voters have outpaced Democratic-affiliated voters in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee and Texas. In Nevada, Democratic-affiliated voters have outpaced their Republican counterparts.

The total early vote as of Election Day in 2016, a presidential election year when turnout is much higher, was 46,314,207.