Midterm thread?

HSFBfan

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

You got the number wrong in your rant....its 15000 well armed troops headed to the border to make sure these would be illegals dont cross that border 

How is it every time I say something that upsets you, you claim I am on ignore forever more yet you follow me around replying in gibberish to everything I post. 

I am thinking you have more than a few loose screws. 

Let me guess, I am back on ignore. 

God Bless, junior.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Exactly! Glad you understand now. #winning

I am actually relived by this post from you. I was beginning o think you actually believed some of the nonsense you post. 

I would recommend you curtail some of the extreme stuff like the advocating of shooting an the like. That goes past ridiculous party rhetoric and into, well, I won't say, but it's not good. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I think its 2016 all over again. The energy from the dems doesnt seem to match the energy from the Republicans 

The GOP is playing defense - very few Dem House seats are in play.  A great night for the GOP is losing 15 House seats and gaining 2 Senate seats.  A terrible night is losing 45 House seats and losing one or more Senate seats.  Anything in between is so-so.  I do think the needle is moving towards better news for the GOP.  We really do not want to lose the Florida governor’s race due to redistricting.

44 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The GOP is playing defense - very few Dem House seats are in play.  A great night for the GOP is losing 15 House seats and gaining 2 Senate seats.  A terrible night is losing 45 House seats and losing one or more Senate seats.  Anything in between is so-so.  I do think the needle is moving towards better news for the GOP.  We really do not want to lose the Florida governor’s race due to redistricting.

GOP doesn't want to lose any governors seat as it will impact 2020 in a big way.